NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing ESPN has is this MJ doc. Tough times.

It's insane how little Jordan and Pippen (and I guess other stars from the 90s) made on the court back then. Meanwhile my boy Chandler Parsons gets $25 mil a year.

Wad is one of the greatest greats. But his known and confirmed fatal pots involvement immediately discredits his opinions, especially with GOAT debates.

such a shame smh

Kobe 25pts 7rbs 7ast
Shaq 26pts 13rbs 3blks

Kobe with a clutch block at the end

Wad is one of the greatest greats. But his known and confirmed fatal pots involvement immediately discredits his opinions, especially with GOAT debates.

such a shame smh
Wad isn't even top 20

Jordan
Lebron
Kareem
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Oscar
Hakeem
Shaq
Kobe
Stockton
Malone
Barkley
Pippen
Durant
Dirk
Isaiah
Robinson
West
Duncan's

maybe moses, KG, nash and steph

one day Greek Freak will surpass wad

Phil Jackson is a bit underappreciated in this Bull team. It even took Phil Jackson to control egos like Shaq and Kobe just to win a title. Any other coach and Dennis Rodman would have been an even more out of control savage.

Dennis considered considered Chuck Daley his father, he would've ran through a brick wall for the man. Rat would've likely had a similar effect, he had (has) that kind of father figure relationship with Zo

Jordan
Lebron
Kareem
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Oscar
Hakeem
Shaq
Kobe
Stockton
Malone

Barkley
Pippen
Durant
Dirk
Isaiah

Robinson
West
Duncan's

Lol @ any of these guys that I bolded being above Wad

You know you're reaching hard when you throw Isiah Thomas in your list just to exclude Wad. Zeke is one of the few "all time greats" who has even worse longevity than Wad. And lmao @ even trying to compare their peaks

Gordon diss track on Dwayne Wade.

Lol this guy really tryna make his legacy all about taking Ls in exhibition contests

Lol at you excluding anyone

Wad is a ref inspired manufactured star that is an attention whore

Lmao

Wad took 16 fta/gm vs a shit defense in the 2006 Finals. Snaq averaged 16 fta/gm across three Finals vs strong defenses during the Lakes' 3peat

Snaq is a mAnUfAcTurEd sTaR

lmao @ even applying for this shit. These trust fund kids need to sell the team immediately. I'm embarrassed to be even a fan now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back