NCAA Wrestling

So a feel good story negates corruption?

and I’m saying this as someone with multiple family members in the marines..
Who was that question directed towards? Me or the author of that piece?

I was hoping that the article would at least mention the controversy, but it didn't. It was a straight up fluff piece.

What makes this even more damning is that coach Medlin is a former marine I’m pretty sure
Its not too dissimilar than the NCAA letting a Notre Dame alum being assigned to referee a football game between Notre Dame and USC.

Still blows my mind that a top 3 country in the world can't qualify a weight 2 cycles in a row. It's unacceptable.
Our system is going to keep producing too heavy results with next to no depth behind our top guys unless massive changes are made

Dake straight burying this guy and shedding a tear over his grave.

Reactions: JSN
How do you all see Gilman doing at the Olympics? He took a good silver medal at the 2017 worlds, but he has been inconsistent over the years.

I think a bronze is a safe bet?

Was Zadick our last medal winner at the weight?
How do you all see Gilman doing at the Olympics? He took a good silver medal at the 2017 worlds, but he has been inconsistent over the years.

I think a bronze is a safe bet?

I think bronze is a long shot. 57 kg is the second toughest weight in my opinion and he has yet to medal since then.

I think bronze is a long shot. 57 kg is the second toughest weight in my opinion and he has yet to medal since then.
Yeah, that's true. I think he has a shot, as long as he isn't in the same bracket as Takahashi/Higuchi and Ravi Kumar/Uguev and Kumar.

I think both 65 and 74 are tougher, but it is really close.

Back