Movies New Louis CK Special 'Sincerely.'

How did you rate Louis CK 'Sincerely?' out of 10?

• Total voters
Of the five accusers, one said it was over the phone (hang up then), one said he asked and she declined (what is the crime here?), the remaining three all admit they consented to it.
People are so scared of the herd. Sarah Silverman admitted that she let him do it and wasn't bothered by it, the herd went after her, and she immediately folded. She used to go against the herd, now she either gets out of the way or even joins it. Sad!

Just to be clear, is the only legal way of obtaining it to pay $9 on his site?
It was 7.99 for me.

I'm usually in support of piracy but in this case I paid for it for several reasons

1. He prices his stuff very low. Because he distribute it from his website and cuts out all the middlemen, he can get it out there cheaper, and he passes that savings on to us instead of just trying to make as much as he can. I mean I spend more than 8 bucks on a single drink at a bar and that doesn't entertain me for 90 minutes.

2. He's gotten a raw deal and lost a ton of money over this metoo bullshit, so I want to support him so he will continue to make good comedy.

3. The way he fights piracy is by politely asking us not to do it with his material. He doesn't hire anyone to put anti-piracy bullshit on his files so they can't be transferred or copied. He doesn't sue people who steal it. He simply says, "I worked hard on this and I sell it cheaply enough that anyone can afford it, so I would appreciate it if you bought instead of pirating it. Thanks."

The special is great by the way.

I heard he was blocking the door so the women couldn't get out. Idk if that part is true or not, but if it is, then yeah that's still pretty wrong. Not Harvey Weinstein wrong, but still pretty bad.
Not true. It's people conflating Weinstein with Louis. He asked permission and didn't use force. He's not a sexual predator, just a harmless pervert.

I don't care about his jackoff personal shit, but he is fucking terrible. The only good stuff that he did was the first couple seasons of 'Louie', after the 2nd it just jumped off a massive cliff

Watched it last night. Lots of LOL moments. Well worth the 8 bucks and the stream was flawless. Actually woke up with a Woody this morning and I thought about rubbing one out in bed next to the wife. You know, just to see if it's as good as he says... but I chickened out. :D

Only interested if he teams up with Handy for a dual jo.

I don't care about his jackoff personal shit, but he is fucking terrible. The only good stuff that he did was the first couple seasons of 'Louie', after the 2nd it just jumped off a massive cliff

Comedy is subjective. But honestly, between his several specials, two shows and hundreds of hours on Opie and Anthony, Louie has been one of the consensus funniest people in the world for several years.

You are entitled to your opinion. You don't have to like him, but to say he isn't funny is just ludicrous.

Who knows if that story's true or if he said it to be funny.

But I love the way he makes Jimmy Fallon look stupid (well, stupider that he already is)

I believe the story. He didn’t just say that to Davidson. He went to Lorn Michaels and told him to fire Davidson. Totally believable. If you are a fan of Louis CK’s comedy, which I am, then you know that a lot of the stories he tells in which he talks about stupid people doing shit, are stories about himself. He hates himself. So he tries to lord over others, either by jacking off in front of them, or trying to get them fired because they are doing what he perceives as disrespecting their craft. It makes sense.

I believe the story. He didn’t just say that to Davidson. He went to Lorn Michaels and told him to fire Davidson. Totally believable. If you are a fan of Louis CK’s comedy, which I am, then you know that a lot of the stories he tells in which he talks about stupid people doing shit, are stories about himself. He hates himself. So he tries to lord over others, either by jacking off in front of them, or trying to get them fired because they are doing what he perceives as disrespecting their craft. It makes sense.

Jesus christ. Liberalism is a pathology.

Pete Davidson is a drug addict and a total fuckup. He is squandering his chance on SNL. He is on like one sketch a week. What is his signature bit on SNL? Signature character? He doesn't have one.

Lorne is enabling Pete to be a total fuckup drug addict and not even trying to help him because he brings in teen viewers because of the Ariana Grande connection.

He is also a complete douche in comedy clubs, having his bodyguards tell the audience not to yell out Arian Grjade's name and then storming off the stage in the middle of his sets when they do. His Netflix special was complete dogshit and the only borderline interesting part was when he went after Louie.

He is also a bitch who posts suicide threats on Twitter like a teenage girl.

God you are just the fucking worst.

Pete Davidson is a drug addict and a total fuckup. He is squandering his chance on SNL. He is on like one sketch a week. What is his signature bit on SNL? Signature character? He doesn't have one. He is also a complete douche in comedy clubs, having his bodyguards tell the audience not to yell out Arian Grjade's name and then storming off the stage in the middle of his sets when they do. His Netflix special was complete dogshit and the only borderline interesting part was when he went after Louie.

Oh, so that’s why you can’t believe it. Because it hurts your political agenda. Lol, you fucking tool.

Oh, so that’s why you can’t believe it. Because it hurts your political agenda. Lol, you fucking tool.

I'm sure it happened. I'm sure Louie went to Lorne and was like 'hey man, that kid who posts suicide threats on Twitter is self isolating and doing drugs by himself and then peacing out like a weirdo without saying anything to anyone while everyone else is hanging out. You should get him some help.'

Have you ever tried to help an addict? I have. They ALWAYS frame it as you trying to narc on them.

Notice I listed about five things wrong with Pete's behaviour and you focused on one line? Talk about political bullshit.

I'm sure it happened. I'm sure Louie went to Lorne and was like 'hey man, that kid who posts suicide threats on Twitter is self isolating and doing drugs by himself and then peacing out like a weirdo without saying anything to anyone while everyone else is hanging out. You should get him some help.'

Have you ever tried to help an addict? I have. They ALWAYS frame it as you trying to narc on them.

Notice I listed about five things wrong with Pete's behaviour and you focused on one line? Talk about political bullshit.
Lol. OMG, what are you, a fucking 1992 after school special personified? Or are you just 12? Yeah, pot heads are just like heroin and meth addicts. Any credibility you may have had is now gone. Nothing you say could possibly persuade anyone to believe anything because you’re either stupid, crazy, or both. Or your just a little kid, which is more likely. Either way, nobody fucking cares what you have to say. Go back to the war room.

Lol. OMG, what are you, a fucking 1992 after school special personified? Or are you just 12? Yeah, pot heads are just like heroin and meth addicts. Any credibility you may have had is now gone. Nothing you say could possibly persuade anyone to believe anything because you’re either stupid, crazy, or both. Or your just a little kid, which is more likely. Either way, nobody fucking cares what you have to say. Go back to the war room.

If you honestly think Pete Davidson is just smoking weed I have a bridge to sell you. He is obviously coked up.

And this is my thread dickhead. Don't like it then you can fuck of lmao.

Pete Davidson is a drug addict and a total fuckup. He is squandering his chance on SNL. He is on like one sketch a week. What is his signature bit on SNL? Signature character? He doesn't have one.

Lorne is enabling Pete to be a total fuckup drug addict and not even trying to help him because he brings in teen viewers because of the Ariana Grande connection.

He is also a complete douche in comedy clubs, having his bodyguards tell the audience not to yell out Arian Grjade's name and then storming off the stage in the middle of his sets when they do. His Netflix special was complete dogshit and the only borderline interesting part was when he went after Louie.

He is also a bitch who posts suicide threats on Twitter like a teenage girl.

Why are you so emotional about it? You seem to be really offended that not everyone shares your view of CK's situation. I don't personally care enough either way so I don't know the details of the accusations.

Bruh, if you hate Pete Davidson that much, why are you watching his specials and scrutinizing every aspect of his career? I've seen 30 seconds of him total, and that was enough for me to decide he wasn't funny. And voila- I haven't watched anything from him since. Out of sight, out of mind. You're acting like those SJW's you always whine about- seeking out things to offend you. JUST IGNORE IT. Leaves more time for you to consume that sweet, sweet Louis CK content you love so much.

Why are you so emotional about it? You seem to be really offended that not everyone shares your view of CK's situation. I don't personally care enough either way so I don't know the details of the accusations.

Bruh, if you hate Pete Davidson that much, why are you watching his specials and scrutinizing every aspect of his career? I've seen 30 seconds of him total, and that was enough for me to decide he wasn't funny. And voila- I haven't watched anything from him since. Out of sight, out of mind. You're acting like those SJW's you always whine about- seeking out things to offend you. JUST IGNORE IT. Leaves more time for you to consume that sweet, sweet Louis CK content you love so much.

I listen to comedy podcasts a lot when I'm working. Pete's antics are a regular topic of discussion on the bonfire and legion of skanks.

It just bugs me when liberals try to act like unfunny guys are funny and funny guys suck just because of their political alignment and then turn around and accuse me of that. It's fucking annoying.

This isn't some unique opinion. It's a well known thing thst the New York and LA comedy scenes are overrun with this shit.

I knew Jack's opinion on this topic before he said anything because as usual it lines up perfectly with his politics. The he turns around and accuses me of doing that.

By the way... If you bought the PPV you get a year of access to CK's site which includes a ton of his previous standup routines that you can stream for free. I found one today we hadn't seen before and it was great. :)

I loved it, the retarded bit was gold

I think he really showed how mediocre most of the comedians who have specials on Netflix are. The gap between this special and 98% of the specials on Netflix is massive.

I haven't seen his new one yet.

His last special was weird. He came out on fire and then there was like a 45 min lull where I couldn't even force myself to laugh. Then he ended on that Magic Mike bit and I was laughing so hard my abs were sore the next day. Still probably the most I've ever laughed at a stand up bit.

Back