Crime New York has a Brand.... Squatters

This happened to a friend’s uncle when I was a kid. He ended up having to break the windows in winter so the cockroach squatters had no choice but to leave or freeze.

Fucking baffling that this is an issue.

Last edited:
Why would any decent person want to live in these garbage blue states.

There was a thread on here a while ago about if the USA was split into two countries, one left-wing, the other right-wing, which would be the most successful and all the libs on here were saying the right-wing country would be a total failure. lol

Do you have any idea how fascist that sentiment is?

Supporters of fascism dehumanize the "other", often calling them "cockroaches" or "vermin", so that killing them seems natural.

And here you are saying they should be killed, right out of the gate. Who do you imagine you'd be in Nazi Germany? You're incredibly comfortable with their rhetoric.

I know you guys really hate books and learning but honestly, pick one up some time.

Left-wingers are cockroaches, correct.

Fuck them the owner should be able to use the force required to remove them. If while doing this they threaten the owner or his agents with great bodily harm or death then deadly force should be justified.

The owner should be regarded as the legal occupant in the case of squatters and castle doctrine should apply.

after she seizes trump tower and 40 wall street, letitia james should just start putting up homeless people and illegal migrants up in there and then make a public addressment thanking donald trump for his contributions to help make this possible. maybe even hold some drag shows in there too.

all the hallmarks of a commie shithole. no property rights, no right to sell defense, and anarchy for the criminals and tyranny for the rest.

@Loiosh can we skip the foreplay and call woke what it is? communism.

People have some funny ideas of what 'Communism' was or is. If people tried this in say, the USSR in 1980, they would very soon regret it. Of course it wouldn't be as easy to find a vacant home.

after she seizes trump tower and 40 wall street, letitia james should just start putting up homeless people and illegal migrants up in there and then make a public addressment thanking donald trump for his contributions to help make this possible. maybe even hold some drag shows in there too.

Sounds like a great idea, I am sure all of the people that have businesses and live in that area will be cheering for that.

Do you think before you post?

Sounds like a great idea, I am sure all of the people that have businesses and live in that area will be cheering for that.

Do you think before you post?

its better than having a bunch of homeless dudes shitting all over the streets and squatting in other peoples houses, so yeah i'm sure they wouldnt mind it too much.

Back