Crime New York has a Brand.... Squatters

Why would any decent person want to live in these garbage blue states.
Gotta put on my bipartisan hat for a minute. It can happen in both red and blue states.

I own two houses in Georgia. I had to go through the eviction process a couple times. It worked for the most part (along with instiling some fear into these squatters). Luckily I was able to catch them both very early and got them out under the 30 days mark.

I cannot for the life of me understand allowing squatters to get away with this kind of thing. of course it ought to be legal to beat them with a cane until they leave. they are trespassers and thieves. violence is 100% acceptable in this case.

What would you do if someone invaded your home? make them breakfast?

That already happened to me and I didn't execute anyone.

So I'm guessing you're a yes on execution?

Do you have any idea how fascist that sentiment is?

Supporters of fascism dehumanize the "other", often calling them "cockroaches" or "vermin", so that killing them seems natural.

And here you are saying they should be killed, right out of the gate. Who do you imagine you'd be in Nazi Germany? You're incredibly comfortable with their rhetoric.

I know you guys really hate books and learning but honestly, pick one up some time.

i don't want to rag on you too hard but do you know how silly this sounds? c'mon, man lol

thank goodness. did u make'em breakfast and loan'em your car? and did you sleep on the sofa while they got your king sized bed? :)

I was sixteen and when I got home from school I found the front door broken, we had been robbed. I immediately grabbed a bat in the vestibule and checked the house for my mother, who thankfully hadn't been home.

It wasn't a home invasion it was a burglary but I didn't know that, and my only reaction was to protect my family.

i don't want to rag on you too hard but do you know how silly this sounds? c'mon, man lol

That's because you guys don't understand fascism.

I'm the first person in my family not born in a fascist state (German, Italian immigrants from WWII).

That's because you guys don't understand fascism.

I'm the first person in my family not born in a fascist state (German, Italian immigrants from WWII).

from wiki:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

this is all the left now:

dictatorial leader/centralized autocracy - dems and leftists are all about top-down force. they wanna be told what to say, what to think, and want every aspect of their life controlled by daddy government. including having them shit on the 1st amendment to protect them from mis/dis/malinformation.

forcible suppression of opposition - decade long social media censorship, putting soccer moms at schoolboards on FBI watchlists, tailing anyone who was in DC on j6 regardless if they were in the capitol for years, most definitely having a hand in j6 then treating half the country as domestic terrorists, literally trying to jail the leader of the opposition. all of it banana republic shit.

subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation - the entire mf'ing covid hoax, next one will be climate, no right to property (squatter's rights), no right to self defense (go to jail if you defend yourselves or others)

strong regimentation of society - "strong authority over people". cancel culture, woke cultism, eventually heading into CCP-style social credit system.

the left are now the fascists.

Last edited:
The right has been taken a bunch of Ls recently, so they are all pent up and letting their fascism spill out a little bit.
"vermin" "cockroaches" "deserve to be exterminated" - first page
Just heil already and be done with this charade

from wiki:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

this is all the left now:

dictatorial leader/centralized autocracy - dems and leftists are all about top-down force. they wanna be told what to say, what to think, and want every aspect of their life controlled by daddy government. including having them shit on the 1st amended to protect them from mis/dis/malinformation.

forcible suppression of opposition - decade long social media censorship, putting soccer moms at schoolboards on FBI watchlists, tailing anyone who was in DC on j6 regardless if they were in the capitol for years, most definitely having a hand in j6 then treating half the country as domestic terrorists, literally trying to jail the leader of the opposition. all of it banana republic shit.

subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation - the entire mf'ing covid hoax, next will the climate, no right to property (squatter's rights), no right to self defense (go to jail if you defend yourselves or others)

strong regimentation of society - "strong authority over people". cancel culture, woke cultism, eventually heading into CCP-style social credit system.

the left are now the fascists.

"the left is fascist" proceeds to bring up dumb right wing conspiracies as evidence of "leftist fascism"

The right has been taken a bunch of Ls recently, so they are all pent up and letting their fascism spill out a little bit.
"vermin" "cockroaches" "deserve to be exterminated" - first page
Just heil already and be done with this charade

We have a very very confused individual right here.

He is one of those Liberal loons who has no idea what fascism means and throws that term around like a frisbee.

2 squatters in NYC murder woman, stuff body in duffle bag and flee in her SUV to PA where they crash the vehicle. Still at large.

Who didn't expect this?

We have a very very confused individual right here.

He is one of those Liberal loons who has no idea what fascism means and throws that term around like a frisbee.
Oh please, you wouldn't know what a fascist is if you were looking at one, which coincidentally happens every time you look into the mirror

Back