Economy New York Times - The President's Taxes

That quote is obviously pretty radical suggesting assassination. The arrested, or at least indicted, part is impossible while he's in office. We'll see if he's indicted once he's out of office and if it's for longstanding charges.

Nothing's going to happen. Bush was not indicted for starting a war under false pretenses. If he does get indicted he will be pardoned just like Nixon.

Just checking in and yep Trumps still broke and owes foreign banks damn near half a billion.
I prefer my Presidents to not owe Bank of China money. No wonder Trump is not tough enough on China. China probably dropped the interest rate a 1/4% on Donny’s loan for favors.

They also cut deals with Ivanka's clothing companies, and Trump's "trade war" ended up doing more damage to the US economy than it was worth. It was also effectively one of the biggest US tax increases in years, as the tarrifs employed are a sales tax paid by US companies and individuals. Lower income taxes for wealthy individuals, increase sales taxes.

The stable genius put tarrifs on Canadian aluminum, and fought hard to remove sanctions on the money of a Russian aluminum oligarch after he pays mitch mcconnell off by agreeing to fund an aluminum mill in Kentucky. Why the hell would anyone do that if they wanted the US to prosper? Why was Trump so obsessed with getting congress to lift the sanctions on oligarchs if he isn't working for them? Why does he rant about getting the US military out of Germany, when every other president for decades knew exactly why we were there and it's a well known fact that the Russian government DESPISES our military presence in Germany?

Nothing's going to happen. Bush was not indicted for starting a war under false pretenses. If he does get indicted he will be pardoned just like Nixon.

I think that's ultimately the problem, and the same reason we have civil rights protests in many cities in spite of a pandemic.

Many people are of the strong belief that we do actually need liberty and justice for all. Not merely the illusion of it.

They caught and charged an fbi lawyer who falsified evidence in order to spy on the Trump campaign.

You have to be insane to write that off as insignificant.
Wasn't that just for Page though?

They also cut deals with Ivanka's clothing companies, and Trump's "trade war" ended up doing more damage to the US economy than it was worth. It was also effectively one of the biggest US tax increases in years, as the tarrifs employed are a sales tax paid by US companies and individuals. Lower income taxes for wealthy individuals, increase sales taxes.

The stable genius put tarrifs on Canadian aluminum, and fought hard to remove sanctions on the money of a Russian aluminum oligarch after he pays mitch mcconnell off by agreeing to fund an aluminum mill in Kentucky. Why the hell would anyone do that if they wanted the US to prosper? Why was Trump so obsessed with getting congress to lift the sanctions on oligarchs if he isn't working for them? Why does he rant about getting the US military out of Germany, when every other president for decades knew exactly why we were there and it's a well known fact that the Russian government DESPISES our military presence in Germany?

He is trying to sanction Germany and allies for the Russian gas line Nordstream2. It is only pissing the Germans off and ruining relations with the EU as the US is bullying.

But soft on Russia I agree but Russian geopolitical strategy is at odds with Chinese. I dont think Trump is a chinese shill. I legit feel he doesnt like them for racism and ala yellow peril. The trade war has done tons of damage to the Chinese and they are hurting from other sanctions or actions of the US. So to discount that is just not so logical. Now im not denying how actions of the trade war hurt the US consumers. There are different ways to conduct a trade war which dont have the same domestic costs.

...are you serious? i mean, if one wants to waste resources, sure. afaik, as long as the "consultant" gave any advice at all, it's legal.

and i have no idea why you quoted me for this.
AFAYK it's legal but I read an article from Forbes yesterday that gave that reasoning as to why those deductions would be suspicious.

I'm not sure how you can say this as he is currently under audit.

If something criminal had been found, he would have been charged by now.

That's how I can say that.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

Just show the tax returns. If not, I dont fucking believe stories without proof. Fuck hiding behind anonymous sources.

legally they can’t be released at the moment. But trump can release them right now, which could clear all of this up! I wonder why he doesn’t?

legally they can’t be released at the moment. But trump can release them right now, which could clear all of this up! I wonder why he doesn’t?

How is releasing the numbers not releasing the actual returns? They've done everything but release the proof of their claims. I wonder why they dont release them?

How is releasing the numbers not releasing the actual returns? They've done everything but release the proof of their claims. I wonder why they dont release them?

Because Trumps lawyers are currently fighting their release. That’s common knowledge. However, and as per my previous post, trump can release them.

If something criminal had been found, he would have been charged by now.

That's how I can say that.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

English must be a second language as you apparently do not understand the meaning of certain words.

After the likes Purge why is anyone bragging about likes? They are meaningless. And you accumulate them by shitposting in the heavies, not debating people.
Only dumbasses have ever cared about likes , it's actually a good way to spot them .

How were these numbers obtained?

Did someone from the IRS break the law (who is anti Trump) and released them?

Just show the tax returns. If not, I dont fucking believe stories without proof. Fuck hiding behind anonymous sources.
This is an asinine position , allowing sources to remain anonymous is a corner stone of journalism , if this isn't true , Trump could easily prove it .

Sorry I haven't spammed the message boards since the "Like" system was implemented; I'm gainfully employed. Unlike you guys, I don't have the time, or inclination, to post 20+ times a day. Nor do I camp out and post on the first 2 pages of threads, where 90% of "likes" are generated, either.

And lmao at deriving some sort of personal achievement by getting "likes" on a karate forum.

Last edited:
How were these numbers obtained?

Did someone from the IRS break the law (who is anti Trump) and released them?

possibly. I assume it’s why it is anonymous source

I doubt they are anti trump. They guys a fckin idiot, who brings all of this shit on himself.

possibly. I assume it’s why it is anonymous source

I doubt they are anti trump. They guys a fckin idiot, who brings all of this shit on himself.

Theyd have to be to break the law and risk their job. Imagine he is reelected and finds out who released it?

Career over. Life not enjoyable as long as he is president or allies are

Back