Elections Newsom "Stop Republican Recall" commercial claims the Rightwing wants to Microchip Immigrants

Yes.
Newsom is the quintessential 'do as I say, not as I do' politico btw.
He's lately been signing numerous spending bills for various things in an
attempt to buy off would be critics. Which is fine, even if he stays those projects
should remain funded.
But the guy is such a sleaze-bag along with his female reptilian counterpart Pelosi who
believe they are above the law ('laws are for little people") as to make him detestable.
California spent over $12 billion over the past year to house, process and admit ILLEGAL
aliens into the state, many of whom were covid positive.

I've lived in Cali since 1973 and he is by far the worst ever, worse than Pete Wilson ffs.
Don't lie, you mean 1873.

I don't mess with wrasslin talk in the ot but from what I remember of watching it in 80's-90's and what I know of politics now it's, dunno, very similar or something. Metaphorical.

*edit*
Don't lie, you mean 1873.

<DCWhoa>
rappers-roller.gif

Last edited:
The commercials i here on the radio during my commute home are hilarious.... bla bla bla Trumpers! Bla bla Bla rightwing Conspiracy! Bla bla bla anitvaxers! Bla bla stealing democracy!

^^^ That's what I hear too. Some of them are so over the top I start thinking, "Are people that stupid?"

The commercials border on comedy.

Well the PSA is telling them before you start leaning Republican remember they want to inject you with a microchip and compared you to animals. So he is reminding them and hopes to change their mind from becoming conservative.

i dont think republicans are all about forcing injections into anyone, and with the current political climate id say its an accurate statement.

A bar code tat would also work. Again, across the forehead.

Will the living embodiment of white privilege get the Alex Jones treatment now?

The commercials i here on the radio during my commute home are hilarious.... bla bla bla Trumpers! Bla bla Bla rightwing Conspiracy! Bla bla bla anitvaxers! Bla bla stealing democracy!

Seriously? Considering Latinos are the 2nd biggest antivax demographic next to blacks, seems like that could backfire on him

Seriously? Considering Latinos are the 2nd biggest antivax demographic next to blacks, seems like that could backfire on him
Yeah they legitimately claim “antivaxers” are one of the groups pushing for recall as if it’s a concerted effort while lumping them in with trump supporters

Most natives and the uptick in native % over the years isnt due to birth rates or more pure blooded being born. Its actually just more people who are very mixed identifying as native (its trendy I assume tons of whites claiming native). But to me you should at least be a mestizo or look native or something and extra bonus points if you try and learn the language. But Elizabeth is white as snow and is faking.

Like BLM makes a point that you cant just paint yourself black or call self black if you dont look it (which makes me wonder why Shaun King is around still).

I made a thread on how Cardi B using the N-word bothers me because she is only viewed as black in old school white America following 1 drop rule, and she doesnt know what its like to be really black let alone a full subsaharan african
I can definitely get behind that. You’re right about the uptick in NA’s coming from new members that are 25% to 50%. It’s part of life though, people meet and we all just melt into one. I look like a very dark skinned Italian but my mom is first generation Italian so that isn’t really surprising. I can’t really speak on BLM or black culture in that sense because I’m obviously not black but Shaun King is a grifting piece of shit who is flat out white. I have no idea how he is allowed anywhere near BLM.

On a cool semi related side note. My dad told me a crazy story on the phone the other day I’ve never heard before. He told me how his side of the family settled in Tennessee a few years before the civil war. He told me the confederate army was going door to door recruiting men and that his great great uncle I think it was refused on the grounds that NA’s don’t believe in slavery and they ran our family out of Tennessee where they eventually settled in southern Illinois before moving even farther north into Chicago. He also said he joined the Union Army and fuck Tennessee which made me laugh because these days he is a pretty conservative guy.

Last edited:
Yeah they legitimately claim “antivaxers” are one of the groups pushing for recall as if it’s a concerted effort while lumping them in with trump supporters

Genuinely interested in what the Dems / left are going to do with black and Latino (and women) who make up the majority of anti vaxxers. NYT tried to frame them as "wait and see" but only the soyest of grey matter would buy that. Initial vaccine drives where dedicated to poor ghettos and other minority residences, so cant blame inequality. So if they publically go after anti vaxxers and after passports, they they potentially alienate their biggest demographics. If they coddle them and try to create a new category for them for PR purposes, it just gives validation to the claims the left and Dems pander to minorities as helpless baby birds.

Hopefully the right can exploit the shit out of this potential divide

Which nation? I've been getting notifications for r/23&me and it's wild how many people think they're Native but turn out to be descendants of mixed race African Americans who passed as NA. Kind of funny, one side of my family had a $5 Indian in Choctaw territory, the other side actually was Ojibwe out of Paquawang.
Just goes to show, we don’t know enough about ourselves to judge anyone else or their history. My old partner at work is as Irish as they get and she did the 23&me and had some kind of African in her as well so I don’t know how accurate they are. She would die if left in the sun for too long. It’s the Muscogee Creek Nation.

I can definitely get behind that. You’re right about the uptick in NA’s coming from new members that are 25% to 50%. It’s part of life though, people meet and we all just melt into one. I look like a very dark skinned Italian but my mom is first generation Italian so that isn’t really surprising. I can’t really speak on BLM or black culture in that sense because I’m obviously not black but Shaun King is a grifting piece of shit who is flat out white. I have no idea how he is allowed anywhere near BLM.

On a cool semi related side note. My dad told me a crazy story on the phone the other day I’ve never heard before. He told me how his side of the family settled in Tennessee a few years before the civil war. He told me the confederate army was going door to door recruiting men and that his great great uncle I think it was refused on the grounds that NA’s don’t believe in slavery and they ran our family out of Tennessee where they eventually settled in southern Illinois before moving even farther north into Chicago. He also said he joined the Union Army and fuck Tennessee which made me laugh because these days he is a pretty conservative guy.
Interesting
A lot of natives fought alongside of the CSA. Or in other cases took advantage of the war and revolted like on Minnesota in 62. While kn the trans Mississippi many units were made up entirely of natives. Think one of the last units to surrender was a native unit from Oklahoma iirc
My family briefly fought the USA in the Mexican American war and after that skirmish they were uninvolved with any conflict until wwii
Just goes to show, we don’t know enough about ourselves to judge anyone else or their history. My old partner at work is as Irish as they get and she did the 23&me and had some kind of African in her as well so I don’t know how accurate they are. She would die if left in the sun for too long. It’s the Muscogee Creek Nation.
yeah before say 1870 there was a lot of racial mobility and many who could trie to pass as white. So if you were kinda questionable you moved and said you were Portuguese or whatever. That allowed you to marry whites and your family passed and joined white society. In that coworkers case, she probably had a black ancestor that was able to marry in with whites and they continued to math whites and her black ancestry is probably below 5%

I wish there were repercussions for making unfounded claims like this.

Complete and total unapologetic lying. What a surprise.

What's more Jim Crow? Showing an ID to vote or showing a vaccination passport to be able to work or go into any private business?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back