NFL Betting!!!!!!

Man where was this thread all year?

Any plays you guys like Sunday?

The 49ers (-230) are the strongest play for me. I also like the Eagles (-265) if Cooper Rush starts again for the Cowboys.

If Tua & Teddy don't play then the Vikings (-165) are a must play.

The Jets (+260) are a solid underdog to back against the Packers. Green Bay absolutely imploded during the second half of last week's game against the Giants. They also went to OT the week prior with the Bailey Zappe quarterbacked Patriots. Rodgers has no chemistry with his receivers so they are struggling in big spots.

I feel like the jets are overrated. Beating a sorry steelers team doesn't count for much in my eyes. The win last week was against a qb who wasn't planning on playing either. The win against the browns doesn't mean much, the browns give up a ton of points. I worry the real jets show up this week

I do like Broncos +4.5 if not outright ML winner this week though...

Vikings $150 -170
Bengals $150 -164
49ers $50 -3
Pats $50 +120
Even with Tua it would be a tight matchup versus the Vikings.
Saints have all their receivers out which is unheard of versus the Bengals potentially high powered offense.
Falcons are rough they ought to give Ridder a chance. They already convert lots of big chunk plays for a terrible team. Ridley is gladly sitting out this year

The 49ers (-230) are the strongest play for me. I also like the Eagles (-265) if Cooper Rush starts again for the Cowboys.

If Tua & Teddy don't play then the Vikings (-165) are a must play.

The Jets (+260) are a solid underdog to back against the Packers. Green Bay absolutely imploded during the second half of last week's game against the Giants. They also went to OT the week prior with the Bailey Zappe quarterbacked Patriots. Rodgers has no chemistry with his receivers so they are struggling in big spots.

SOLID call on the Jets!! Hopefully we get a good game tonight.

SOLID call on the Jets!! Hopefully we get a good game tonight.

Traditionally I like to bet against teams that struggle to put together touchdown drives, like the Broncos, but their defense is too good to bet against with confidence. I also don't think Herbert is back to full health which may lead to him getting rid of the ball quicker than usual to avoid taking hits.

I am playing u45.5 (-108) for tonights game.

Traditionally I like to bet against teams that struggle to put together touchdown drives, like the Broncos, but their defense is too good to bet against with confidence. I also don't think Herbert is back to full health which may lead to him getting rid of the ball quicker than usual to avoid taking hits.

The game went well for me. Had Denver +16.5 parlayed with some NHL hockey and Chiefs +7.5 in other middle parlays. Looking forward to this next slate of games.

Best QB Brady(Bucs)
Best RB-Chubb(Browns)
Best WR-Diggs(Bills)
Best Punter-Townsend(Chiefs)
Best FG Kicker-McPerseon(Bengals)
Best Rookie QB-Bailey Zappe(Patriots)
Best Rookie RB-Dameon Pearce(Texans)
Best Rookie WR-Chris Olave(Saints)

I only went back the past 5 superbowl champions but it has worked for the NBA and NHL this yr and MLB is pending but no team has won the superbowl ranked outside of the top 7 in total team scoring as well as the top 15 in total points allowed so if this remains true Only 2 TEAMS fit that category

Bills
Eagles

End of the week again only 2 teams fit that category

Bills and eagles. 3 long shot odds to win patriots jets and falcons ill prob bet 50$ on one of them to win before Thurs

How do you feel about the game tomorrow? Zona's lost 8 straight home games. I think it should be close either way.

How do you feel about the game tomorrow? Zona's lost 8 straight home games. I think it should be close either way.

The Saints are my team so I generally stay away from betting on their games. Had Jameis Winston gotten the start, I would have played them at dog money, but with Andy Dalton starting the game is a pass for me.

Alright who do you guys like today? Any dirty upsets you're eyeing?

Colts $100 +125
Jets $50
Jags $50 -170
Ravens -6.5 $25

Last edited:
Best QB-Brady(Bucs)
Best RB-Chubb(Browns)
Best WR-Diggs(Bills)
Best Punter-Townsend(Chiefs)
Best FG-Kicker Mcpherson(Bengals)

Fins $188 -188
Pats $100 -220
Lions $50 +180
Ravens $50 -130

See a shit storm brewing if Packers lose to Detroit today. Belicheck can't lose to some random backup.

Last edited:
TeamVamos you fuckin' savage!!! 3/3. Doing anything with tonight's game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back