NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone ever give a shit about what you have to say? I was chilling for the Super Bowl last year.

Graves shit his Depends earlier in the playoffs.

Get your plastic bins ready, guests will be arriving shortly.

I know, conference championship game, & I was here The Weeknd’s jockstrap fest as well.

Try not to take a jab so seriously this year.

our mans the goat shanny is gonna single handily make the league more diverse with all his explosive assistants getting jobs.
I’m not even going to lie, I didn’t even know McDaniel was explosive.

This is gonna be the 4th day in a row where I get drunk and I didn’t even go on vacation or go out of town.

MV5BZmFlNmY0NjYtNTg5NC00ZWYzLWEwYWMtNzEyNjJiMTY1N2UwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzEzMTU@._V1_.jpg

turned 33 on Thursday so I had no choice but to get drunk with my buddies then, drunk with my other friends on Friday and drunk with parents yesterday. Today I am once again obligated to get drunk.
Happy late birthday my brother.

turned 33 on Thursday so I had no choice but to get drunk with my buddies then, drunk with my other friends on Friday and drunk with parents yesterday. Today I am once again obligated to get drunk.
Cheers, happy birthday bud

Feel like the Rams are going to win by 21+. At least that’s what my wallet says

NBC just played a commercial for the new Top Gun movie.

hopefully it’s as homoerotic as the original. One can only jerk off to the beach scene so many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back