NFL Discussion: Tompa Brady

What was the highlight of the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mac is better then people gave him credit for all year- he was by far the best QB at the senior bowl practices. That said he really is limited athletically, and with the way the league is going with an these young mobile QBs I don't know if you draft a guy with a Kirk Cousin's ceiling in the first round.

I'm on the Zach Wilson hype train, but at the same time watch how much time hr had in the pocket. Still really high on him because of the way he throws the ball, but he might as well have been playing for bama with the advantage his OL had vs weak competition

For me the Superbowl highlighted the importance of lineplay , that would have been an even worse beatdown if it wasn't Mahommes back there running for his life , also bad drops from his receivers preventing him completing Jaw dropping throws.

What's the difference honestly? BOB literally destroyed the team lol.

As bad as they were last year, they are now completely dismantling this team. I also think you are right, Watson is not going to be traded in the immediate future.

However, even if they get Watson back, what exactly are they getting back? A disgruntled QB who does not want to be there. A poisonous environment for years?

The only way the Texans can win in this situation is to get as much as they can for Watson and use this opportunity to turn the page on the franchise. That is not happening. So while the Texans keep Watson where he is, I would not count it as a win for a franchise. I count it as a dysfunctional franchise stepping deeper into it.

Is it? Outside of the bullshit ESPN was using to get clicks it's worthless. Even Rappaport was saying today that the Texans aren't even willing to listen to offers. It's simply a waste of everyone's time. More interesting to see who the QBs will go in the first round are and how many in the top 10.

100% correct. Time to move on from this conversation until something changes.

As bad as they were last year, they are now completely dismantling this team. I also think you are right, Watson is not going to be traded in the immediate future.

However, even if they get Watson back, what exactly are they getting back? A disgruntled QB who does not want to be there. A poisonous environment for years?

The only way the Texans can win in this situation is to get as much as they can for Watson and use this opportunity to turn the page on the franchise. That is not happening. So while the Texans keep Watson where he is, I would not count it as a win for a franchise. I count it as a dysfunctional franchise stepping deeper into it.

100% correct. Time to move on from this conversation until something changes.

There's no question it's a complete rebuild but that is a good thing as they have their picks again and will obviously be terrible therefore picking high. They've also managed to free up a lot of cap space so far (over 19 million).

One thing about Deshaun is he's not going to tank his effort. He's not that type of player. I'm sure their hope is to get him in and let him see the situation.

I think they keep him for now and wait and see. His value isn't going to decline barring injury.

Exactly. Let's discuss the draft

I think Mac is better then people gave him credit for all year- he was by far the best QB at the senior bowl practices. That said he really is limited athletically, and with the way the league is going with an these young mobile QBs I don't know if you draft a guy with a Kirk Cousin's ceiling in the first round.

I'm on the Zach Wilson hype train, but at the same time watch how much time hr had in the pocket. Still really high on him because of the way he throws the ball, but he might as well have been playing for bama with the advantage his OL had vs weak competition

Cousins had a much bigger Arm coming out.

Cousins had a much bigger Arm coming out.
Fair, but that mold of statue QB. Probably a hot take to claim Mac had one of the better deep balls this year, and has enough zip to throw it outside. I think his arm is way better then Trask's where you can see how long it takes for the ball to get there.

Meant to post this here oh well , NBA thread won't mind it either.

haha... YPC is all that matters! I think there might have been guys with more, but I Spose its based on a certain number of carrys.... anyways.

The rookie JK Beast is the real deal.

don't be salty that first rounder jacobs averaged under 4.

and also... zeke still sucks! Like I told you fuckers.

edit: and let's consider he was #3 on the depth chart for half the season lol... not to mention his qb rushed for a thousand.
You went full triggered here. Been on the Dobbins train, drafted him everywhere because I thought hed easily take over as the lead back. But some of those stats are pseudo nonsense.

You went full triggered here. Been on the Dobbins train, drafted him everywhere because I thought hed easily take over as the lead back. But some of those stats are pseudo nonsense.
lol...took you long enough.

no not triggered...maybe if you read it like a triggered little girl it can be interpreted that way...and any stat can be Pseudo in a sport in which the team means everything. Not many single players on a NFL field can have success without pieces around them.

JK is the truth. I just hope he starts catching the ball a little better.

I wonder how much he will be held back (singularly) since the rushing attack is so diverse with Lamar.

Could you imagine if Denver got Watson and the Raiders got Rustle. That would be the best group of QBs playing in the same division ever.

c892b9cc0d95b857d0273892073f920b.gif

Die Hard has been denying up and down the Texans would ever trade Watson. He’s a mouthpiece for the organization, there’s most definitely smoke now.

Actually he isn't. They call him pancakes here and make fun of him because he's always wrong but by all means talk about something that you know nothing about lol. He's simply giving his opinion and that's it

I am flattered that you think so highly of me that you refer to me as Bruce Willis. I love my fans

Actually he isn't. They call him pancakes here and make fun of him because he's always wrong but by all means talk about something that you know nothing about lol. He's simply giving his opinion and that's it

I am flattered that you think so highly of me that you refer to me as Bruce Willis. I love my fans
He absolutely is by every account I’ve seen. I haven’t seen you call a single point of this story correct so far so I’ll stick with the reporters on this one.

Check your ego, the dude’s name is John McClain, pretty similar to John McClane from Die Hard, no?

He absolutely is by every account I’ve seen. I haven’t seen you call a single point of this story correct so far so I’ll stick with the reporters on this one.

Check your ego, the dude’s name is John McClain, pretty similar to John McClane from Die Hard, no?

Well, considering that I live in Houston and hear stuff everyday I know about pancakes reporting. Don't believe me? Cool check out any texans message board and ask about him. I've been right for like 4 months since he is still a Texan.

This has been been beaten to death. Everyone is sick of hearing the same shit. Nothing new. You can have the last word if you want. This stuff is a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back