NFL Draft Discussion: 2020

Who will be the best QB of the draft?

• Total voters
Defensive Tackle

Tier 1
Derrick Brown
-While watching the Centers/Guards he constantly stood out owning people.Violent player who constantly penetrates the line.I don't care about his bad combine workout, i'd be surprised if he doesn't make a dent in the NFL.
Javon Kinlaw-Played out of position often as Nose Tackle at South Carolina, he'll play 3-Tech in the Pros.Big, strong, athletic.Hecould be the best in this class, but Brown was better on tape.

Tier 2
Ross Blacklock-Really poor man's Aaron Donald.Really quick.Doesn't have the arsenal of pass rushing moves that Donald has, but still got into the QBs face constantly.
Justin Madubuike-Similar to Blacklock, but more inconsistent and a a worse run defender
Marlon Davidson-Played mostly Edge rusher at Auburn, but he's really a 3-Tech.Had a really good Senior Bowl.Projects well with the position change.

Tier 3
Davon Hamilton-Could possibly play 3-Tech or Nose Tackle.Strong play on an admittedly great Ohio State D Line.
James Lynch-Productive 3-Tech.Can line up on the Edge sometimes.Reminds me of Matt Ioannidis

Tier 4-Jordan Elliott.Analytics love him.Rarely looked great, but had a lot of good snaps.Missouri moved him all over the D line, which kinda fucked him too.

Tier 5 (maybe ??)
Leki Fotu-Nose tackle.Really just a 2 down player, but that's what most NT are.
Neville Gallimore-Kinda wild,but had some really good snaps.
Brayvion Roy-See Fotu

Hypejobs (i see these guys hovering as 3rd rd picks in many Mock Drafts)
Raekwon Davis-I just don't see it with him.Big time recruit.Never developed as a pass rusher.No moves.Not explosive.Decent run defender
Khalil & Carlos Davis-Combine workout darlings.Will probably be overdrafted because of that.Carlos barely got on the field at Nebraska.Khalil has 0 pass rush moves and despite 32 bench press reps got really pushed around against the run in College.
Rashard Lawrence-Added sexiness due to being an LSU player.Not big enough for NT.Really unathletic and no pass rush moves.

Couple of those are absolutely shit effort by his receivers lol.

His INTs are Jameis-esque.I actually think Jameis would be the best case scenario for Love.He's not Mahomes, people should get over it.

His INTs are Jameis-esque.I actually think Jameis would be the best case scenario for Love.He's not Mahomes, people should get over it.
Far, far better athlete and improvisor than Jameis.

Edge

Tier 1
Chase Young-I dont think anymore needs to be said.His floor is Myles Garrett.Better than both Bosa's.

Tier 2
Julian Okwara-Really impressed me on Film.Comes mostly with speed, but has all the moves.Gave some really good Georgia & Michigan linemen trouble.
AJ Epenesa-Technically about as good as any Edge rusher in this class.Uses his length well.Produced against Big 10 O linemen.His poor combine performance was well-advertised.Reminds me of a slightly lesser version of Trey Flowers, which is why i constantly mock him to the Patriots.Played well at Edge and 3-Tech.Needs to improve his run D and needs to hit the weights.
His destruction of Austin Jackson in the Iowa-USC bowl game was fun to watch.
Curtis Weaver-Will fall in the Draft because he's a bit pudgy, but really productive at Boise State.Has all the technique.Won at Edge and even at 3-Tech

Tier 3
K'lavon Chaisson-He won't be a Bust like Arden Key, but there's some question marks.Why wasn't he more productive.Does have bend & speed , but his hands need work.Needs some development like Danielle Hunter, so..............Vikings.
Yetur Gross-Matos-Also a projection.Athleticism & Size are there.Is a commited run defender,attacks the gap well.Really needs to work on his technique.Not much Bend
Zack Baun-Got into the backfield constantly at Wisconsin.I'd put him at 3-4 Edge and not off-ball LB.

Tier 4
Jonathan Greenard-Slightly less skilled Julian Okwara.
Jabari Zuniga-Was a bit hot-and-cold, but i like a lot about him.Physical freak.Has the technique, not much bend, but hella strong.His Senior Bowl wasnt that great either.
Josh Uche-Can succeed both at 3-4 OLB or off-ball Will LB.Had a great Senior Bowl
Bradlee Anae-Comes mostly with strength, though he looked faster on Film than at the combine.Had a great Senior Bowl
Alex Highsmith-Really impressive technique,athletic.Not much of a run defender.Might have to play exclusively on 2nd/3rd down for a while.

Tier 5
Derek Tuszka-The next Maxx Crosby ?
Bryce Huff-Wasnt even invited to the combine, but has destroyed a lot of dudes in the AAC.
Anfernee Jennings-Looked much better than the more highly touted Lewis on Bama,but he's also technically limited
Darrell Taylor-About the last Edge guy i'd consider drafting.Size and athleticism are there.Very rudimentary technique

Alton Robinson-Another workout warrior, but i didn't see much on tape.It's gonna be hard in the NFL if you're struggling to win against Pitt Linemen.
Terrell Lewis-Floats around in the 2-3rd rounds in a lot of Mock Drafts.I don't see it.All athleticism, no technique

Last edited:
Did you forget AJ Epenesa? @KOQ24

Watched a Derek Tuszka vid that was randomly recommended and thought of Maxx Crosby right away, though IIRC Crosby had better athletic numbers.

Last edited:
Yeah, would like his thoughts on Epenesa because some Chiefs film analysts think he is a good fit and still may be on the board at #32

I forgot about Epenesa .Updated My Edge Rankings.

LB

Tier 1
Isiah Simmons-Ridiculous athlete.Played every defensive position from Edge Rusher to DB.Can be moved around like Jamal Adams and at even more positions.The Prototype for the modern LB.

Tier 2
Patrick Queen-Also very much a modern coverage OLB.Athletic as it gets

Tier 3
Kenneth Murray-Doesn't have the agility of Simmons & Queen, more of a downhill speed guy.Shoots gaps and chases down RBs in no time.Needs to improve in taking on blocks to be a full time MLB.
Khaleke Hudson-Surprised the hell out of me while watching.Hybrid LB.Plays like a pitbull.Not afraid to take on blocks.Really good coverage ability.Really good in Blitz situations.
Willie Gay-A slightly stiffer version of Jaylon Smith.

Tier 4
Akeem Davis-Gaither-Was all over the field in the Sun Belt.Has strengths in coverage and pass rush.Held up quite well in run defense despite his lack of size,that'll probably change in the NFL.
Troy Dye-Smart OLB with really nice hands
Malik Harrison-Should probably play MLB.Pretty agile and a decent pass rusher if called upon.In terms of coverage skills Ohio State LBs only drop in the zone and are usually not asked to cover downfield.
Jordyn Brooks-Very much an old school MLB.See ball-Hit ball.very good downhill.Good run defender.Just don't ask him to cover much.

Tier 5
Shaq Quarterman-raw but talented.Needs to improve his vision.Held up quite well in coverage.Probably better off moving to OLB in the NFL.
Davion Taylor-Another DB-LB Hybrid.Really raw but athletic as it gets.Needs some real coaching at the next level.

Tier 6
David Woodward-Produced in College and i liked his film.has vision and instincts but is not an athlete.Will have to move to OLB and beat the odds.

Logan Wilson-The Blake Martinez of this draft.Is always gonna be overrated because of high tackle numbers.Pretty poor run def. for a MLB.

My guess at the top 15 -
1. Bengals - Burrows
2. Redskins - Young
3. Lions - Okudah (really think a trade but not getting into that)
4. Giants - Andrew Thomas
5. Dolphins - Tua
6. Chargers - Herbert
7. Panthers - Simmon
8. Cards - Wirfs
9. Jags - Derrick Brown
10. Browns - Jedrick Wills
11. Jets - Jeudy (or OT, coinflip)
12. Raiders - CeeDee Lamb
13. 49ers - Becton (really think they trade back after their top 3 OTs gone, but again no trades)
14. Buccaners - Kinlaw (Brutal that they miss out on top 4 OTs - maybe they pay to swap 9ers picks) think I'll change this to CJ Henderson, toughest spot to pick someone with the OTs gone
15. Broncos - Ruggs

Book it.

Last edited:
Its incredible that the Panthers probably get to go from Kuechly to Simmons.

These cats have become the Skip Bayless of analytics.

These cats have become the Skip Bayless of analytics.

They are trying to say value wise, but yeah man it's gotten bad especially with their "WAR" shit. Because they value WR and CB some much higher than everything else their mock is like 11 first round WRs.

They are trying to say value wise, but yeah man it's gotten bad especially with their "WAR" shit. Because they value WR and CB some much higher than everything else their mock is like 11 first round WRs.
Cant name been a more perfect LB prospect for todays NFL than Simmons. This dude isnt even close so their “value” thing is just absurd.

Interesting, seems like it's gonna be a crazy run on tackles early (maybe because it is top heavier than the WR class for example).

Also

Back