Ngannou vs Stipe probably ends like Blaydes-Lewis

Can’t disagree with any of what you say. Ngannou has had success with opponents rushing in on him and him rushing in on opponents. I wonder if Stipe will just keep it at a distance unless Ngannou rushes in on him then takedown. Maybe that was his plan in the first fight as well.

If this fight Ngannou doesn’t rush in and Stipe still stays on the outside I wonder what will happen?
Ngannou has a reach advantage and ferocious leg kicks. I don't think he fears to fight on the outside.
Plus, it's in the small cage.

Francis will bull-rush Stipe, because that's all he knows. If Stipe survives the first five minutes, he will win the fight, either via UD or late-round TKO.

I'll be surprised if he takes this route. Not saying it's impossible, far from it, but Stipe isn't Rozenstruik (sp?) and you can bet you ass he can counterpunch you even if you come at him like a raging truck.

That said, the more I think about this fight, the more I'm interested in seeing it!

Problem is you can’t avoid Ngannou’s punches and you also can’t KO him either which is why Stipe lay and prayed.

Some people forgot that Stipe ate shit ton of bombs from him and somehow his chin miraculously saved him but going through 4 wars in a row, I can’t see that happening again.

This fight will tell us if Stipes still in his prime or not.

Back