Nicolau vs Perez PBP Discussion

I'm down to needing Perez to outscore Silva by 70 points. I'm not feeling confident.

The commentators are talking about what Diniz needs to do to get up, but little do they know, he has no idea what he actually needs to do.

When he first got taken down, Diniz lifted up his head and looked to the side as if he was confused. He probably assumed it would be a pure striking fight with minimal cage clinching.
i think 99% hw dont wrestle, he'll get away with poor ground game and rake up some wins.

There's like 4 guys who can grapple in all the division.

Not sure who won that round. I think Silva did the most for standup. They both had top control and some meaningless strikes after that which probably cancel out. So I'd score it 1-0 Silva.

Big round for Karine. Either 2-0 or possibly 1-1.

Not sure who won that round. I think Silva did the most for standup. They both had top control and some meaningless strikes after that which probably cancel out. So I'd score it 1-0 Silva.
which silva?:oops:

2-1 karine maybe 3-0

1st round ctrl was near equal, but Karine scored more takedowns.

Unless the judges go retard, no reason for anything else.

2-1 karine maybe 3-0

1st round ctrl was near equal, but Karine scored more takedowns.

Unless the judges go retard, no reason for anything else.
I think Karine takes it. Like you said, either 3-0 or 2-1 at the worst.

Karine Silva showed a little cardio issue in R3, so she smartly kept the distance by spamming kicks, and then she eventually got the clinch and TD when her cardio meter went back up.

If Ariane wasn't so well-rounded, she would've been finished in R1/R2, so I guess I'm not so mad about Karine's cardio while she's still fighting 3-round fights.

I got no read on this next one. I think I'll throw a sprinkle on Bogdan just for the hell of it.

I got no read on this next one. I think I'll throw a sprinkle on Bogdan just for the hell of it.
Nothing for me either.

I'd take Guskov R1 KO/TKO if I was gonna bet him at all.

i think Bogdan will elbow him like johnny walker.

History sometimes repeats itself.

1-0 Spann. He was looking good in that round, but I still don't trust him haha.

Live bet Guskov +320 after round 1
$50

Shit why not. A SD against shot Alvey which he probably lost and Luis Henrique lol are the only 2 fights I can remember that Spann won that went past 1 round.

Live bet Guskov +320
$50

Shit why not. A SD against Alvey which he probably lost and Luis Henrique lol are the only 2 fights I can remember that Spann won that went past 1 round.
He does look to be breathing harder than Guskov. That's a worthwhile livebet IMO.

The UFC could give Spann one more chance since he's only 32, but he has lost 3 fights in a row (submission, decision, knockout).

Back