Media Nina crying backstage and being much more devastated than Strickland's wife

Sean and Nina are always giving each other the big ups, cause they both get how the game's played in the 6ix and beyond, and their vibe together's just wavy, fam. They're like them coworkers in the same hustle, sharing the good tings and the struggles. Some of y'all in the 6ixdog need to scope out better friends, for real. 🤝🌊

Sean's out here tryna help her level up by serving up that quality content, so she don't have to fall back on that #SexualDeviancy ting to get hers. People switch up their game, and if you can't respect that growth, maybe you ain't fully grown yourself yet, fam. 💯🌱

Sean peeped Nina's grind to get the fighters known to the yute in da 6ix and beyond, but you mans are out here seeing it as flirting, like some gyaldem back in HS who gave you a look one tayum, lolll. Let the woman hustle without the mixup, fam. 🤦‍♂️💼

🐻 💕👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

#JustMyCents

There is a possibility the cut was made by the right hook but it wouldnt have bled so much and left an impression on judges if it wasnt for the headbutt. Perhaps its not so black and white

Wtf does any of that have to do with Conor Mcgregor?

This newb is full of gems today.

I didn't watch that stupid video.

OP is the same as a guy who watches soap operas and believes they represent something real.

Dude, turn off the tv, get a flip phone, go outside, and never watch more than 4 hours of tv or internet combined per week for the rest of your life, and never look at social media ever again.

In ten years, you might turn human.

Cheese and RICE!

Nina cares for Strickland, it's evident.
Yes she certainly does.

They definitely have a connection there, personality and spiritual etc

I have to say she is quite eloquent in her "monologue to camera" filmed in prob her hotel room after she got back to her place after the fight. She's no dummy and speaks well and am sure she realizes Strickland is good for her profile and YouTube channel but I think she truly values her obvious friendship with him.

I think we'll see Sean fight again fairly soon. Might EVEN be at UFC300.

Because if Adesanya declines the Dricus fight for any reason.... Can see UFC doing Du Plessis vs Strickland II.

Both Strickland and Du Plessis are nascent UFC stars and UFC will know that and it matters to their business model and the way they do things.

Hence.... Fights for both men fairly soon I'd say.

Last edited:
Sean and Nina are always giving each other the big ups, cause they both get how the game's played in the 6ix and beyond, and their vibe together's just wavy, fam. They're like them coworkers in the same hustle, sharing the good tings and the struggles. Some of y'all in the 6ixdog need to scope out better friends, for real. 🤝🌊

Sean's out here tryna help her level up by serving up that quality content, so she don't have to fall back on that #SexualDeviancy ting to get hers. People switch up their game, and if you can't respect that growth, maybe you ain't fully grown yourself yet, fam. 💯🌱

Sean peeped Nina's grind to get the fighters known to the yute in da 6ix and beyond, but you mans are out here seeing it as flirting, like some gyaldem back in HS who gave you a look one tayum, lolll. Let the woman hustle without the mixup, fam. 🤦‍♂️💼

🐻 💕👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

#JustMyCents
May I ask if you're actually Tony Ferguson?

Just gotta ask...

Bro did you just call Lord Savior Artem, a snake!?

mods you know what to do…

He said once you get to know her you don’t want to f@ck her… something about seeing her as a sister now.

Ayy dat ain't stop Canada mans Jourdain tho fams. I believe Sean Tarzan but yutes is crazy today 🐻 💕

Nina is moving on from her content husband. That's what we used to call a work husband. I wonder who'll be her next content husband?

I know it’s all for the cameras (although I’m sure they’re friends at this point) but I imagine Stricklands girl probably feels a bit territorial when Nina comes around

Back