Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Bogdanovic is now at 30:32 minutes played as they head into Q4. Hard to say who will continue to play for the Hawks, since they're up by 14 points. I hope they sit Bogdanovic for the 4th quarter since he played the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Edit: Nope. Bogdanovic is out on the floor to start the 4th quarter.

Still went under. But he got close, even with scoring just 3 points in the first half. Second half the Knicks adjusted, started switching the ball screen to not make it so easy on Young. Bullock ended up picking up Young for plenty of possessions on the switch, and that left Rose on Bogdanovic. Thus him scoring 12 in the second half.

Mavericks are pooping all over the Clippers in Q1.

I added a bet on the Mavericks +2.5 right before the game, and then added more on +1.5 when they were up 8-0 in the 1Q. They're currently -4.5 with a 14 point lead in Q1.

So... The Dallas Mavericks are 29-0 when they win the 1st Quarter.

The Mavericks won Q1 34-31.

Luka ends the 1H with 26 points, so he'll easily cash his O29.5 point spread. That being said, everyone else on the Mavericks needs to step up their game.

After Luka's 26 points, the next guy with the most amount of points after the 1H on the Mavericks is Hardaway with 9. The Clippers are spreading the ball around way more.

i rage bet mavs after ridiculous nets loss, i'm done if this doesn't hit
Be careful with betting team sports. They're a big drain on your bankroll if you lose one bet, because there are many more chances to keep chasing your losses on the same game or another game, which kills your MMA bankroll real fast.

Whatever happens tonight, slow your roll on the NBA playoffs going forward and maybe even take a break until next week's UFC card.

Crazy game... Only Luka and Brunson are making shots in the 2H...

2 teams are about to be up 2-0 in their series, then lose the first game at home after dominating the 1st quarter.

And, the Mavericks' 29-0 run is about to come to an end after winning the 1st quarter.

Alright, I'll throw in the towel since the Mavericks can't make a shot to save their lives in Q4.

Small loss for the day, so I can't be too mad. I was almost down $300 to $400.

It sucks, but it happens all the time.

Going from a 1 vs. 1 sport to a team sport is a drain on your bankroll like I mentioned before. With MMA, we have limited fights and can't get ourselves into a massive hole because fights can end in 10 seconds, or end in 25 minutes. There are too many ways for people to lose everything they own when betting team sports.

I learned the hard way over the past 10 years or so that I have to switch-up my gambling mindset when going from MMA to team sports, and then back to MMA.

May 29 bets

• Milwaukee Bucks -1 for 1st Quarter
• Milwaukee Bucks -4½
• Philadelphia 76ers -1 for 1st Quarter

5/28
Hawks -4.5(WIN)
Nets -7.5(LOSS)
Hawks/Knicks O211.5(LOSS)

Blah..I was actually confident O211.5 was gonna hit haha. That was so wrong! Don’t know wtf I was thinking lol

i rage bet mavs after ridiculous nets loss, i'm done if this doesn't hit
This is one of the biggest mistakes one can do... I have been there and done that. Remember, there will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS... repeat after me... ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS another event...no need to double down on the next game after you just lost..

As boring as this may sound. If you decide to start over, I suggest start small and bet same units for EVERYTHING!!! No matter how confident you may feel on a game... same unit...until you get your bankroll back

The Bucks shot 9 for 26 in the 1st quarter...

It's going to be another one of those days, I guess.

Whats one of the most memorable bets you guys have won or lost on?

I have a couple When I first started betting I was in Germany 17 yrs ago I had placed a bet on a baseball team dont recall probably not for big money since I was just starting out but the site I was using was bettingexpress for baseball they had a slaughter rule where if the team you bet on loses by 10 or more you get your money back a Cycle rule where if a player hits for a cycle and you lose money back or a no hitter rule where a pitcher pitches a no hitter money back. Well the team I had bet on lost 30-3 I believe the score was which is still the record for biggest win ever in a game.

8 team MLB Parlay for my last 20$ in my account to win a couple thousand last game of the day marlins yankees Marlins up 7-2 bottom of the 9th end up allowing 6 runs I end up losing 8-7 SMFH

3 years ago or 4 when Warriors had won like there first 50 games or whatever it was they were playing the bucks. Bucks were up by like 18 at half and only -115 at the time bet 100$ on the bucks to win the game and they end up losing by double digits LOL

May 29 bets

• Milwaukee Bucks -1 for 1st Quarter
• Milwaukee Bucks -4½
• Philadelphia 76ers -1 for 1st Quarter
eSkh1eT.jpg

Anyone know what the Denver/Portland game total was set at before the game started?

It's 227.5 right now as there is 4:35 left in the 1st quarter. I know they went over 230 in their 3 previous games, so I am waiting to see how low the total will get before I bet the Over.

Edit: Q1 is over, and the total is now 226.5 points. It dipped as low as 225.5 points.

Last edited:
Back