Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Tailed someone on Reddit for tennis

John Millman +7.5 games @ -125 for $125
I have that in a parlay too. Also put 1u on his ML at +1000 since he's been great in this tournament so far and beat federer in the past. Happy to see him win the first set but still a long ways to go. Federer looking flat so I'm hopeful of a big upset. Already a few big upsets happened today what's another one lol.

I have that in a parlay too. Also put 1u on his ML at +1000 since he's been great in this tournament so far and beat federer in the past. Happy to see him win the first set but still a long ways to go. Federer looking flat so I'm hopeful of a big upset. Already a few big upsets happened today what's another one lol.
Haha BOL man I might take a stab at ML but if Federer shows up I don't see how he loses.

Haha BOL man I might take a stab at ML but if Federer shows up I don't see how he loses.
Ugh he was close to being up 2 sets to none, now it's dicey lol. +7.5 looking pretty good so far at least.

Damn he somehow tied it 2-2 sets! My 1u +1000 still alive. It's close to 5am but lots on the line.

edit: damnit he broke federer but he reverse broke millman right after. Thought I had it in the bag.

Last edited:
Damn he somehow tied it 2-2 sets! My 1u +1000 still alive. It's close to 5am but lots on the line.

edit: damnit he broke federer but he reverse broke millman right after. Thought I had it in the bag.

why you dont cash out winning something?

why you dont cash out winning something?
I was really close to cashing out early but disciplined myself to wait till 6-6 set. I managed to cash out early when he had 8pts to 4/5 for almost max payout then put 1u on federer +900 and made lots of units there too lol. Legendary night for me won almost 15u worth staying up till 6am lol.

I was really close to cashing out early but disciplined myself to wait till 6-6 set. I managed to cash out early when he had 8pts to 4/5 for almost max payout then put 1u on federer +900 and made lots of units there too lol. Legendary night for me won almost 15u worth staying up till 6am lol.
Congrats bro good wins

$268/$200
Mostert o 60.5 rush yards

$190/$100
neither team uses all 6 timeouts during reg

$268/$200
Mostert o 60.5 rush yards

$190/$100
neither team uses all 6 timeouts during reg
I love the over 60 rush, im going to grab that. Not sure about the time outs. Both coaches are known to challenge often and to ice kickers. Think thats a dangerous one to be for either team.

0.2u AC Milan (won 3/4 away games) > Brescia (lost 5/7 at home) -140

3u AC Milan ML -138 to beat Brescia. Was a little late was near even money earlier it's starting to get juiced.
0.25u Milan win 2-1 +750.
Reduced this to 2u and put in parlay instead. Anyways another W! Been on a roll lately.

1.5u on Svitolina ML -200 range.

edit: my luck has run out big L

Last edited:
0.5u on Juventus > Napoli. Ronaldo is on fire and Napoli has lost 4 home games in a row. No idea why the odds are so high at +112

Also made a 0.1 bet on Juventus + Ronaldo scoring.

Will start upping my football bets from 0.1-0.5 to 0.5-1u.

Back