Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fading the Clippers tomorrow vs the Nuggets. I am wondering what that line will be.

#CP3forMVP

Assuming no injuries and the Thunder make the playoffs, there's pretty much no way Westbrook won't win it. His #'s are gonna be historically among the best ever for a season. Plus if you look at that roster other than him it's just brutal. They might be the worst team in the league without him. And while the Clippers lost to a really bad Lakers team last night, it wasn't just CP3 out, no Griffin either.

Paul will finish behind Westbrook, Harden, Lebron at a minimum (again assuming no injuries).

3/4 yesterday with NBA, GS choking ruined it for me as they did for many of you it seems (sans Barry the Destroyer of course). I really like the value today in several lines. Bolded are my most confident and thus biggest plays:

Grizzlies -2 (-110)
Grizz-Magic u197 (-150)
Pistons -5 (-140)
Bucks +7 (-150)
Hawks +2 (-110)
Raptors -5 (-125)
Nuggets -2 (-105)

Also it seems I put the Cowboys in too many parlays...looking for the right hedge although to be honest it's pretty hard for me to see the Lions winning despite the game being infinitely more important for them.

3/4 yesterday with NBA, GS choking ruined it for me as they did for many of you it seems (sans Barry the Destroyer of course). I really like the value today in several lines. Bolded are my most confident and thus biggest plays:

Grizzlies -2 (-110)
Grizz-Magic u197 (-150)
Pistons -5 (-140)
Bucks +7 (-150)
Hawks +2 (-110)
Raptors -5 (-125)
Nuggets -2 (-105)

Also it seems I put the Cowboys in too many parlays...looking for the right hedge although to be honest it's pretty hard for me to see the Lions winning despite the game being infinitely more important for them.
Nice man, you got in early & got some great lines.

I am big on Denver today (no Reddick now in addition to no CP3) also on the Bucks, and I am on the Pelicans -4 tonight. Good luck

Nice man, you got in early & got some great lines.

I am big on Denver today (no Reddick now in addition to no CP3) also on the Bucks, and I am on the Pelicans -4 tonight. Good luck

Thanks dude, I tried to snag those early lines (Raptors especially) but am also willing to pay the extra juice for a few.

Good to hear you're on Denver + Mil too. What makes you like the Pelicans?

clippers are banged up and playing their 4th game in 5 days. i'm on nuggets -2 for sure.

i also like the hawks ml.

I've got one play in already and looking at a parlay but might play more

Bucks +4.5 to win 1u

A Raptors + Nuggets + Pistons parlay pays about +220 and I'll probably be on that once Bron and Kyrie are ruled out

Assuming no injuries and the Thunder make the playoffs, there's pretty much no way Westbrook won't win it. His #'s are gonna be historically among the best ever for a season. Plus if you look at that roster other than him it's just brutal. They might be the worst team in the league without him. And while the Clippers lost to a really bad Lakers team last night, it wasn't just CP3 out, no Griffin either.

Paul will finish behind Westbrook, Harden, Lebron at a minimum (again assuming no injuries).
OKC isn't even a good team, though. That's my issue w him winning MVP. Even though he's my favorite player, I'd never call Andrew Luck the MVP if they were to make the playoffs this season. Same concept w Westbrook

I've got one play in already and looking at a parlay but might play more

Bucks +4.5 to win 1u

A Raptors + Nuggets + Pistons parlay pays about +220 and I'll probably be on that once Bron and Kyrie are ruled out
Good stuff man -

download

Looks like I bet the Pistons TOO early haha.

OKC isn't even a good team, though. That's my issue w him winning MVP. Even though he's my favorite player, I'd never call Andrew Luck the MVP if they were to make the playoffs this season. Same concept w Westbrook

I mean, it's subjective of course. You can say he takes them from arguably the worst roster in the NBA to a playoff team so that's quite valuable. But yeah if you believe it has to be from a team with a realistic chance to win it all it can't be him.

I mean, it's subjective of course. You can say he takes them from arguably the worst roster in the NBA to a playoff team so that's quite valuable. But yeah if you believe it has to be from a team with a realistic chance to win it all it can't be him.
Yeah of course subjective. When was the last time an MVP has been from a non-top 3 or 4 team record wise?

Yeah of course subjective. When was the last time an MVP has been from a non-top 3 or 4 team record wise?

Agree but then his #'s are also beyond what we've been seeing from anyone by a pretty wide margin. It's a unique year imo.

Agree but then his #'s are also beyond what we've been seeing from anyone by a pretty wide margin. It's a unique year imo.
btw can you make any sense of the Bucks line today? I feel like books arent adjusting to them but at the same time, maybe im missing something

didnt post but im on BC. Lost the earlier bowl game (i was on Miami-OH) on a blocked fg to end the game. only had their ML at +500ish but the spread covered earlier. ugh

btw can you make any sense of the Bucks line today? I feel like books arent adjusting to them but at the same time, maybe im missing something

Meh, Bucks 4-6 last 10 (granted 2 losses vs Cleveland). Wizards 6-4 last 10.
Bucks 4-7 on the road. Wizards 10-6 at home.

Bucks just steamrolled them the other night in Milwaukee, have to think Wizards want to get some payback. Gun to my head I'd take the 4 pts but I'll probably just pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back