Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Rumble lines starting to shift now towards the winners. Parlaying favorites still returns +200, prob won't last for much longer before all lines are unplayable though

I have a TON of money on pro wrestling tonight lol can't believe I let this happen, but from the way things are shifting looks like I played the lines right and could have a real good night

if youre on the under and lean broncos, why not parlay the +3 and the under? i have a hard time seeing the pats completely shutting down the broncos unless Manning implodes.

I don't really lean Broncos, the Pats **should** win. When everyone and their brother is on one side of a bet though...you know. I'm just way more comfortable playing the under straight. 20-17 either way wouldn't shock me, but nor would 27-10 Pats. Make sense?

Royal Rumble lines starting to shift now towards the winners. Parlaying favorites still returns +200, prob won't last for much longer before all lines are unplayable though
Wow, I checked lines yesterday and WWE has the craziest line movement lol

Wow, I checked lines yesterday and WWE has the craziest line movement lol
yeah man anytime I get a Sunday off for their PPVs I try to play the line movement. As soon as things start shifting I take it as their sources informing them who wins, or people with insider info making giant bets lol works out pretty much everytime

One more pro wrestling tip for anyone ballsy enough to tail, HHH is pretty much guaranteed to win the Rumble now that hes -675 and climbing, However, it would honestly make noooo sense for him to come out anything but number 30, which is still sitting at -130. I feel their is great value in that line, and wouldn't be surprised if it shifted soon

EDIT HHH now -1050, so yeah that -130 number 30 really holding a lot of value

EDIT AGAIN number 30 now -350, sorry if anyone missed it

EDIT ONCE MORE numbeer 30 now -900!!! Looks like a big night for me!!!

Last edited:
I don't really lean Broncos, the Pats **should** win. When everyone and their brother is on one side of a bet though...you know. I'm just way more comfortable playing the under straight. 20-17 either way wouldn't shock me, but nor would 27-10 Pats. Make sense?
yeah sorry i misread your first post :)

One more pro wrestling tip for anyone ballsy enough to tail, HHH is pretty much guaranteed to win the Rumble now that hes -675 and climbing, However, it would honestly make noooo sense for him to come out anything but number 30, which is still sitting at -130. I feel their is great value in that line, and wouldn't be surprised if it shifted soon

WWE line movement is fucking crazy lol

WWE line movement is fucking crazy lol
it is but its honestly such an easy way to make money if you have a lazy sunday the day of their PPVs. AS SOON as lines start shifting, you bet with the movement and next thing you know you played a -300 favorite who 5 mins later is -2000 loll

it is but its honestly such an easy way to make money if you have a lazy sunday the day of their PPVs. AS SOON as lines start shifting, you bet with the movement and next thing you know you played a -300 favorite who 5 mins later is -2000 loll
Ridiculous. It looks like I am about to start betting on WWE now lol

Wow Manning goes right down the field 1st possession and 7-0 Broncos. Helped by a big 3rd down PI but still...

Lol i dont even know what entry number means but i put some on HHH number 30 since it's still -294 on unibet. :)

got on number 30 to win @ +150

So crazy that you can bet on WWE. Some dudes with insight must be making mad bank.

Live bet Pats ML +135 for a little.

So crazy that you can bet on WWE. Some dudes with insight must be making mad bank.
Yeah i've always wondered if gambling websites that offer lines for it look for guys who drop giant wagers on the winners before line movement lol

Yeah i've always wondered if gambling websites that offer lines for it look for guys who drop giant wagers on the winners before line movement lol
Yeah... I mean the events are huge is terms of production etc so there must be so many people involved who knows the outcome? So crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back