Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what it's worth, i agree with the Nuggets pick. just do us all a favor and exclude all the extra stuff about your services unless you're actually gonna post the link

I'm trying to help the new gamblers on sherdog who want help. There's a ton of lurkers who check out these threads and I'm talking to them. The regs know I make money and am a solid capper so they really don't have any incentive because I take it you all seem to think you're better than I am which based on results is the furthest from the truth!

lookin at chicago today -130 for 2u. nhl

lookin at chicago today -130 for 2u. nhl
Hey EZ any chance of a bit more info why you are leaning Blackhawks?
I was thinking Dallas but value your opinion. I was just looking at Spezza's recent form ( 8 in 9) , Dallas being 5-1 in the last 6 vs Chicago and the fact Chicago are slumping lately having lost 5 of the last 6 games...

But I also think the Flyers are due a let down tonight at CBJ so no surprise we disagree.... haha

Hey EZ any chance of a bit more info why you are leaning Blackhawks?
I was thinking Dallas but value your opinion. I was just looking at Spezza's recent form ( 8 in 9) , Dallas being 5-1 in the last 6 vs Chicago and the fact Chicago are slumping lately having lost 5 of the last 6 games...

But I also think the Flyers are due a let down tonight at CBJ so no surprise we disagree.... haha

dallas losing seguin and while klingberg came back to lineup, he's not moving quite as well - chicago pretty desperate and this is a huge game for them at home

not too impressed by their win over the lslanders; the isles are freefalling atm, can't score

i was worried about the letdown last game vs columbus... until the flyers smashed them 6-0... :)

Ducks, Capitals and Tampa ML. Parlay with those aswell.

i'm a bit weary laying juice on washington right now.. they just have nothing to play for outside of holtby's potential wins record..

anaheim and tampa i agree should win, but haven't pulled trigger on either

i'm a bit weary laying juice on washington right now.. they just have nothing to play for outside of holtby's potential wins record..

anaheim and tampa i agree should win, but haven't pulled trigger on either
Surely Ovie wants to make sure he wins the goal scoring race :p

You will do it :D

I'm trying to help the new gamblers on sherdog who want help. There's a ton of lurkers who check out these threads and I'm talking to them. The regs know I make money and am a solid capper so they really don't have any incentive because I take it you all seem to think you're better than I am which based on results is the furthest from the truth!
The regs know you make money, huh? LOL

are we certain this is trolling lol I'm not so sure anymore
I'm feeling more and more like barry really is the guy on that sugar daddy website and is just a very strange person rather than a troll

You guys just got trolled so hard for thinking he is not a troll. That is what feeds him. I'm 100% sure he's a troll. We should all just completely ignore him. I tried doing that for a few months but gave in eventually. I'm going back to it

I remember back when Barry first came into these threads. He wasn't trolling at first, just losing a ton of money. Then he started to troll later while still losing a ton of money. I still think he's funny though. He tries.

I don't think I'm a better capper than you Barry. I straight up KNOW that I am. You don't post your picks generally before events here, so there's no way for us to know your results. Hell you won't even post a link to your alleged site where you supposedly pick all these winners. The ones you have posted LOL, Cain -400 vs Werdum (you said you'd cap Cain -800 or more), Ronda -1200 or whatever vs Holly, and Conor -400 vs Nate. Yep, just crushing the books you are buddy! More like "Come see the AMAZING Barry and his magical shrinking bankroll! Follow him like the pied piper and he can make yours shrink like his!" Then you come back in here and act like you never posted those atrocious bankroll killers.

Then here you are claiming you're trying "help the new gamblers". Yeah, you're helping them alright. Helping them need second jobs.

Nobody can verify these alleged "results" you speak of because...you are full of shit. Post all your picks here, post a link to where we can see them prior to events, or STFU about your fake ass results.

Or troll on if that's the deal. If so, you need to prioritize how you spend your time. Less trolling, more figuring out a way to post a more flattering pic on that Sugar Daddy website. Because the one you're using...yikes man.

@EzFlyer you end up pulling the trigger on any other nhl plays?

2u chi, tho i have doubts the more i look at things (but my bet is made).. and 1u lak, 1.5u tampa

and full disclosure: 120 team RR on OT's for all 10 games, 120 3-teamers, hahaha. c'mon, gimme 6 ot's! camannnn! (tiny individual risks)

no comment flyers :p

i'm going big on draftkings today, though, hehe, so i'm getting my 'action' that way!

i'll let ya know when i have tomorrow's day 1 miami plays for tennis when i look, prolly after flyers game

oh one more: chi-dal o5.5 for a unit.

while djok PROOOObably wins the tourney again.. -165.. with fed in his half.. mehhh, gonna pass.

i wanted to see raonic's line.. +2000.. but think he could be tired from last week (that's a concern for djok, and yes, i'm aware he's won b2b 1000's before hehe) -- and then i stumbled onto wawrinka +2000.. he's got either raonic or nadal, most likely, in his quarterfinal.. like his chances. he should be well rested after DONKING it against goffin last week.

0.5u +2000 weee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back