Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

I have a single on William anytime scorer and smaller play on Albrighton to be carded @ 4.50
Keep an eye on corners in future Man Utd matches.

I got Brighton more corners than Utd at +850 & Brighton o3.5 corners at +135 yesterday.

Ended up with 5 corners apiece so i lost first bet but Utd often give away more corners than they get.

I hit Lukaku 21-45mins at +1100 & Lukaku anytime scorer yesterday too.

I think you are okay. Took Purdue -5 for +114.

So I know Purdue pretty well since I'm in Big 10 country here. My rationale is that with Haarms as their primary center they are worse offensively but better defensively. Figured they'd make this more an ugly slugfest than an up and down game.

Bayern & Leipzig are both starting weakened teams.

I'm hitting Bayern at -180. Leipzig looked shite midweek with their full strength XI

So I know Purdue pretty well since I'm in Big 10 country here. My rationale is that with Haarms as their primary center they are worse offensively but better defensively. Figured they'd make this more an ugly slugfest than an up and down game.

Yeah me too. From WI, huge badger fan. Big 10 ball is grind em, physical, defensive minded ball…that 3rd foul on Edwards hurt my bet as Butler does not have an answer for him. You may be sweating your bet since seemed like both teams picked it up a bit in the last 4 min or so.

Morata oof

o2.5 at is at +240.

Leicester have to attack to go through & Chelsea are counter attackers. Hitting it small.

Bayern are up by 1 & you can still get them at -235

Very rare that

EDIT: Changed it to -600. Must've been a delayed glitch

Yeah me too. From WI, huge badger fan. Big 10 ball is grind em, physical, defensive minded ball…that 3rd foul on Edwards hurt my bet as Butler does not have an answer for him. You may be sweating your bet since seemed like both teams picked it up a bit in the last 4 min or so.

Ha ha you too? Man Badger nation is strong in here. You, me, and @Stunna77 all WI boys.

Super funny you are a big Badger fan. I took my dog for a walk and Joe Krabbenhoft lives in my neighborhood. Was talking to him just this morning a bit about the Badgers season.

It is awesome when refs decide they need to be the focal point of games and call tons of ticky tack fouls on the perimeter that don't really affect game flow. When I tune in to watch March Madness, I'm really hoping to see the officials at the forefront as much as possible. It's really all about them.

Ha ha you too? Man Badger nation is strong in here. You, me, and @Stunna77 all WI boys.

Super funny you are a big Badger fan. I took my dog for a walk and Joe Krabbenhoft lives in my neighborhood. Was talking to him just this morning a bit about the Badgers season.

That’s awesome! Anyways…Yeah from Eau Claire. Don’t live in WI anymore but grew up there, went to college in MN. Krabby is a legend. If Otzelberger jets from SDSU, Krabby may look at that?!? I hope Daum from SDSU grad transfers and WI can land him.

That’s awesome! Anyways…Yeah from Eau Claire. Don’t live in WI anymore but grew up there, went to college in MN. Krabby is a legend. If Otzelberger jets from SDSU, Krabby may look at that?!? I hope Daum from SDSU grad transfers and WI can land him.

Yeah a buddy of mine was saying that's a possibility, but pretty slim chance (Daum). I'm sure Krabby would look at SDSU if they considered him yeah. If you turn down head coaching jobs there's no guarantee you get another shot. Krabby is only 30 so pretty young still (a lot younger than me LOL).

Well, got half my loss on u144 back by live betting Butler +9 when they got down 10 in the second half.

Playing o128.5 for Syracuse/MSU. Syracuse likes to play slow and their zone can be tough to figure out, but MSU is good at speeding up slow teams for stretches and they have bigs that can shoot which is key when playing that 'Cuse zone.

And someone just hammering the under. Down to 127. Had 1.5u on the over 128 (had already dropped by the time I went to bet it), added another unit over 127.

Last edited:
Took Syracuse live +11.5.

My over looks horrible though. No idea what MSU is doing. They need to push the pace and not let Syracuse get set in their zone. They are playing too slow and letting Syracuse settle in. Izzo being outcoached by Boeheim so far.

Took Syracuse live +11.5.

My over looks horrible though. No idea what MSU is doing. They need to push the pace and not let Syracuse get set in their zone. They are playing too slow and letting Syracuse settle in. Izzo being outcoached by Boeheim so far.
I’ve been looking to live bet msu but I don’t even like the -6.5 at this point

I’ve been looking to live bet msu but I don’t even like the -6.5 at this point

I'm just stone cold today. MSU banks in that miracle to end the first half and will have momentum for the second half. But the total is so low right now I'll still never hit the o127. MSU probably covers 11.5 and the total still stays under.

Was running so good until today, giving some back now though. Still plenty of games today though. Marshall is my big play again.

I'm just stone cold today. MSU banks in that miracle to end the first half and will have momentum for the second half. But the total is so low right now I'll still never hit the o127. MSU probably covers 11.5 and the total still stays under.

Was running so good until today, giving some back now though. Still plenty of games today though. Marshall is my big play again.

You taking Marshall money line or spread? I almost want to take UMBC ml but only +450 don’t think it’s high enough.

You taking Marshall money line or spread? I almost want to take UMBC ml but only +450 don’t think it’s high enough.

I'm playing both.

W. Virginia is a solid team, they can speed up teams with their pressure. They will have better athletes for sure.

But...

They also hang their hat on protecting the rim with a collapsing defense. They don't give up a lot of easy baskets. Marshall is more a perimeter oriented jump shooting team. Elmore is sneaky athletic and has unlimited range, and they often have 5 guys on the floor who are legit 3 point threats. That's tough to defend.

Marshall could be cold from outside and get blown out. It's possible. but with the shooters they have, I don't see it. I think they'll hang around tonight just like they did vs Wich St.

Taking Marshall +13 for 3.5u and Marshall ML +650 for 1u.

I'm actually giving the pts with Kansas St. UMBC is a great story, but I think they just played the game of their lives Friday night. I liked what I saw from Kansas St. UMBC literally lost a game to Albany this year by 44 pts. I think Kansas St blows them out today.

I'm playing both.

W. Virginia is a solid team, they can speed up teams with their pressure. They will have better athletes for sure.

But...

They also hang their hat on protecting the rim with a collapsing defense. They don't give up a lot of easy baskets. Marshall is more a perimeter oriented jump shooting team. Elmore is sneaky athletic and has unlimited range, and they often have 5 guys on the floor who are legit 3 point threats. That's tough to defend.

Marshall could be cold from outside and get blown out. It's possible. but with the shooters they have, I don't see it. I think they'll hang around tonight just like they did vs Wich St.

Taking Marshall +13 for 3.5u and Marshall ML +650 for 1u.

I'm actually giving the pts with Kansas St. UMBC is a great story, but I think they just played the game of their lives Friday night. I liked what I saw from Kansas St. UMBC literally lost a game to Albany this year by 44 pts. I think Kansas St blows them out today.

Yeah UMBC got smacked by 30+ points this year to some average teams. I really like Lyles, and of course Sherburne being a WI kid. Think I may tail those Marshall plays, esp the spread. Great analysis!

Wow Frank Howard, wow. You foul out with 7 minutes to go on a stupid play at half court?

I can't even begin to describe how stupid a play that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back