Not hating, but can we get psychologists or technicians to analyse Maycee Barber's striking?

Its embarrassing when the UFC tries to push can crushers as if they are the "future" of mma

Jabbing is whatever, in boxing guys will just fling it out there to draw a line so to speak.

But her throwing huge back kicks with no set up whatsoever would get most people koed. Its also a huge waste of energy

I've had people yell at me for NOT jabbing enough even though I'm fighting a guy a 10" taller than me and I know the jab won't land. This is boxing and MT not MMA, but I've come to agree. Sometimes gotta be out there can't just sit and see what happens. Depends on your style of course.

But yeah those kicks will be a problem.

she just wants to keep the range and waste some time for the round

have you ever fought my mang?

It is serving a purpose of keeping the opponent at bay, but you are wasting a large amount of energy while your opponent is wasting very little. Eventually the thing you are trying to stop, you will no longer be able to and be in the worst position to do so. In other words, it's a ridiculous strategy, though it can buy you time.

Last edited:
She's just jabbing for the sake of jabbing, typical stuff to new strikers, I did it too when starting out. Mix of trying to "bait" her opponent in, but the delivery and execution is so craptacular no one is buying that. I'd have a better shot at selling piss as opium than her pulling the setup off.

It’s bad range and fight iq

I may be wrong but imo its also a sign of a frightened fighter. Being in the ring for them is at first about keeping the other one away as far as possible so they do this shadow boxing distance thing. Like a dog fleshing his teeth when he is cornered.

Or like you write just very bad distancing and fight iq but I experienced the first with sparring partners and at the beginning that was also an instinct I had to reflect on with myself..

Shes cute but can't fight for shit. Waiting for the OnlyFans debut.

Out of genuine curiosity, is there any purpose to constantly be jabbing the air 3 feet infront of your opponent?

Is she trying to keep her opponent at bay, or is she simply unable to judge the distance properly?

It seems like such a waste of energy, considering the telegraphing and effort it takes to do the kicks, she would be trying to actually hit.

EuKdBOxXIAAQoBQ.jpg

BpWEDpk.gif

cNYQDr2.gif

She honestly needs more work sparring. I don't get how she is throwing pointless shots from out of range. If her opponent seized upon one of those languid strikes to the air, she could get inside and hurt her or take her down.

I just don't get it. It's bad.

Out of genuine curiosity, is there any purpose to constantly be jabbing the air 3 feet infront of your opponent?

Is she trying to keep her opponent at bay, or is she simply unable to judge the distance properly?

It seems like such a waste of energy, considering the telegraphing and effort it takes to do the kicks, she would be trying to actually hit.

EuKdBOxXIAAQoBQ.jpg

BpWEDpk.gif

cNYQDr2.gif
has she retired yet

Jabbing is whatever, in boxing guys will just fling it out there to draw a line so to speak.

But her throwing huge back kicks with no set up whatsoever would get most people koed. Its also a huge waste of energy
Her level is that high that shes including cardio Workouts in her fights.
<BC1>

Back