October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
The best part is their fanbase buys a cure for something that they claim is a hoax and fake news. Hahahah. You can't make this shit up.
Why do they need buy/sell a product for something that isn't real.... its sad you have to actually break that down and explain it. That is the collective logic of their core base...
I hadn't even thought about that but you're right. That's hilarious! From what I read their "dietary supplements" drive nearly all of their revenue, about $10m a year. It's quite the scheme they're operating. I'm surprised their base even has the spare money to buy their snake oil products given how stupid they are. They must be collecting welfare because they're not bright enough to earn a living in the real world.

I hadn't even thought about that but you're right. That's hilarious! From what I read their "dietary supplements" drive nearly all of their revenue, about $10m a year. It's quite the scheme they're operating. I'm surprised their base even has the spare money to buy their snake oil products given how stupid they are. They must be collecting welfare because they're not bright enough to earn a living in the real world.
I think you would be surprised how many "normal" blue collar suburbanites actually believe that stuff. He has many fans and apologist on Sherdog as well.

InfoWarriors are proud and responsible pet rock owners. These little guys are completely independent companions. NO litterboxes, NO pooper-scoopers, NO vet bills! They CURE¹ depression & SOOTHE anxiety. This is an affordable one-time purchase with zero maintenance. Supplies are limited. Order NOW!!
20150401171929-pet-rock.jpeg

What’s the better fight? Whyte? Not holding anything else up and WBC has already stated where they stand on this and want the licensing fee from the bigger fight

Obviously Wilder can force the fight this year as per contract but getting the extras millions in gate revenue is probably pretty important
joshua is the fight obviously. no kne cares about this fight

Fury will win again. At least Whyte is out of the way for the biggest fight in boxing now.

and how would you know whether it is or isn’t?
How would you?

What someone else said earlier is true, anyone dying with covid is called a covid death. Even people like George Floyd. I will say though, recently I've noticed the news has started reporting it as people "with" covid as opposed to dyng "from" covid.

How would you?

What someone else said earlier is true, anyone dying with covid is called a covid death. Even people like George Floyd. I will say though, recently I've noticed the news has started reporting it as people "with" covid as opposed to dyng "from" covid.

i didn’t make any broad statement as to whether deaths are over or under estimated. You did!

I would imagine that there are countries around the world that are under reporting it on purpose. Thats almost undeniable!
Britain actually did over report the deaths just as you said, but we have adjusted them down to what they actually should be. I would imagine countries like the US, Canada, oz/nz, Much of Europe and s e Asia to be fairly accurate. There is absolutely no reason to over estimate the death toll, unless you have the same levels of incompetence as we do!

So the people that died from it at my job were in on the conspiracy???? So are they chilling with Elvis, Tupac, Bigfoot, Jimmy Hoffa on some island?
Or did they get assignated by the same guys who offed Weinstein?
Sounds like you got it all figured out pal.
How much vitamins and supplements have you purchased from Info Wars infomercial?????
I never said anything about a conspiracy, you're parties are always in a bunch. Smoke a doobie and chill out

it’ll get delayed again, I dont see crowds coming back by february.

They’re going to have to just accept the pay cut or there’s not going to be a fight

Exactly because we can't trust whether our different governments underreport or overreport the deaths by Covid,
the only number we can trust are the excess deaths compare to the previous years that are mentioned in the article.

If the deaths in the period of March-April in 2020 are 3-4 times more than the previous years in countries that took poor measures against Covid, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the virus is what made this difference.
In places like New York, North Italy and Sweden numbers speak for themselves.

Thats not true.

From March 1 to July 25, about 219,000 more Americans died than would be expected during the same period in a typical year.
If coronavirus didn't kill them, what did?

the second fight showed who the better fighter was, so, if it doesn't happen or it happens, it'll just be a continuance of that. But, if ufc is up and running, i don't see any reason for boxing not to do the same.

denial is a powerful thing and we have a population who just have been trained to do whatever the fuck they want when they want. Drove by a beach yesterday, working, not playing, working, and saw plenty of people letting it all hang out, trying to show off, trying to be seen, trying to party. When it's so unnecessary to break the distancing rules, i see no hope of containing this epidemic. If i were rich i'd be out of here until this all dies down. Can't beat this if everyone isn't on the same page.

Back