October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
A simple question; how do governments benefit from wildly over estimating the covid deaths in their countries? That’s what you guys are claiming. Why would they do that?
Fear mongering. Its easy to control a populace that is scared, especially when given financial incentive to say they are scared.

Fear mongering. Its easy to control a populace that is scared, especially when given financial incentive to say they are scared.

So no ones paying any taxes, every economy is fcked but the world governments are happy to keep people couped up in their houses in fear? How does that benefit anyone unless you have some wild conspiracy theory behind it

So no ones paying any taxes, every economy is fcked but the world governments are happy to keep people couped up in their houses in fear? How does that benefit anyone unless you have some wild conspiracy theory behind it
Exactly....LMAO. They think they want to close all these businesses generating astronomical tax revenue while giving away free money to the people at the same time.
What a brilliant plan lmao.
Ok even if true, why would all the countries even our enemies go along with the scam???

Also, keep in mind these are the same people who love to throw around government statistics for crime and standardized testing.

Well after the elections we can all go fuck ourselves as usual. The left and media don't benefit from a strong economy, unless they're taking credit for it.

Well after the elections we can all go fuck ourselves as usual. The left and media don't benefit from a strong economy, unless they're taking credit for it.

Really! I live in a country with a right wing government, and the traditional right wing media has far more clout than the left. So why did we shut down? Why have we mandated masks in enclosed spaces. And how are our schools across most of the country opening up tomorrow?

The Left still has that much power to shutdown the whole country with The Great and Powerful right wing Trump running the country for 4 years???....and even in the right wing states???
Lol wow sounds pretty weak to me.

Exactly....LMAO. They think they want to close all these businesses generating astronomical tax revenue while giving away free money to the people at the same time.
What a brilliant plan lmao.
Ok even if true, why would all the countries even our enemies go along with the scam???

Also, keep in mind these are the same people who love to throw around government statistics for crime and standardized testing.

Lol These conspiracy theorists don’t think it through do they. People don’t questions things that they are desperate to be true, no matter how ridiculous

Lol These conspiracy theorists don’t think it through do they. People don’t questions things that they are desperate to be true, no matter how ridiculous
Its more about politics than science. Or just being entitled to feel you shouldn't have to be inconvenienced at all. But nobody is going to be honest and say that.

Moving this back on track there is a lot of talk In UK that if this fury wilder fight doesn’t happen in dec then fury will fight someone else? Possibly AJ but not sure how that would work with Pulev. What is noise on this in the US is there a time limit wilder has to agree to the fight?

Moving this back on track there is a lot of talk In UK that if this fury wilder fight doesn’t happen in dec then fury will fight someone else? Possibly AJ but not sure how that would work with Pulev. What is noise on this in the US is there a time limit wilder has to agree to the fight?

he can’t fight Joshua this year and he knows that. If he’s fighting wilder in feb, I can’t see him fighting anyone else before then

he can’t fight Joshua this year and he knows that. If he’s fighting wilder in feb, I can’t see him fighting anyone else before then
He has been very vocal about fighting in December especially on the BT show at the weekend.......maybe by fight he counts the wwe. Issue for fury is he needs the gym to manage his mental health so long gaps between fights aren’t good for him. He said this week he is only 4lbs off is fight weight so is having to adapt his training etc

The talk assumes that if Fury doesn't fight Wilder next then AJ could take Wilder's place but it doesn't address AJ's side of things and how he's currently scheduled to fight Pulev in December. Fury-Wilder III hasn't been made official yet so that's another reason why Fury vs AJ is being talked about again. There's likely a time limit to which it's bound to (the rematch clause) but Wilder has already exercised his immediate rematch clause and made his intentions clear that he wants to run it back immediately. The only other way to get out of it would be for Fury to pay Wilder to step aside so that he could take an even more meaningful fight against the likes of AJ but I don't see that happening.

The Left still has that much power to shutdown the whole country with The Great and Powerful right wing Trump running the country for 4 years???....and even in the right wing states???
Lol wow sounds pretty weak to me.
Do we really have to pretend one party isn't more pro shutdown than the other?

Do we really have to pretend one party isn't more pro shutdown than the other?

the countries that did ‘actually’ shut down, seem to have the virus under some sort of control, relative to you guys. Countries with right wing and left wing governments

the countries that did ‘actually’ shut down, seem to have the virus under some sort of control, relative to you guys. Countries with right wing and left wing governments
Boy, if Almighty Trump couldn't litterally stop the Left from shutting down the country it sounds like they should be looking for a better leader this November....Been "draining the swamp" for 4 years and yet the country has fell victim to a giant pandemic hoax...

Fox News

{<jordan}

The irony that people claim cnn/nbc are partisan, then quote Fox News, who are even more partisan. There are plenty of non partisan news outlets that shit all over that theory. I mean Fauci said as much yesterday that the death toll is about right, but no doubt you’ll tell me he’s a Democratic shill/never Trumper. Sorry but if you think you’ve had 9000 deaths from Covid, then you’re an idiot.

I am interested in your theory as to why any government in the world world inflate their deaths by 2000%, because it looks like we’re all doing it! Or is it just America that had inflated it deaths? Who exactly benefits from doing that.

laughable nonsense. I’m looking forward to seeing the proof of this!

Are you serious? There is a video of Dr. Birx telling you what I said. Fauci said the same. That everyone WITH covid at death is counted as a covid death, regardless of what the cause of death is. It was in the link. But by all means, carry on...

Are you serious? There is a video of Dr. Birx telling you what I said. Fauci said the same. That everyone WITH covid at death is counted as a covid death, regardless of what the cause of death is. It was in the link. But by all means, carry on...
Can you please explain how that is different than other pandemic death counts???
I see none of you guys are conveniently answering this question....

No they fckin didn’t. Fauci was on tv ‘yesterday‘ debunking the 9000 Deaths, stating that the numbers are right! So let’s not make shit up!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-toll-there-are-180000-plus-deaths-in-us.html

there you go! Fauci stating yesterday that the deaths are 180k+. It’s not a made up figure

Every country and news channel, including fox, are reporting the same figures. This is not a dem hoax, a way that the left can get trump out of the White House. This is a global pandemic! Every country is reporting the same numbers. So as per my post to Seano (that he didn’t respond to), why are global governments stopping people working, fcking their economies up, and paying their citizens to stay home? Who benefits and how exactly. Feel free give me an answer that isn’t a batshit QAnon conspiracy theory. You’d have to be an idiot to a believe that the US has inflated it’s death count by 2000%. I don’t even think you believe that. But you guys believe things based on your political affiliations. It’s fckin madness

Last edited:
Back