October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
In this case, what kind of amount, bearing in mind no gate receipts, would step aside money be? I'm guessing Wilder knows his worth, he'd need a good payday, so what we thinking for this?

In this case, what kind of amount, bearing in mind no gate receipts, would step aside money be? I'm guessing Wilder knows his worth, he'd need a good payday, so what we thinking for this?

I dont think he’s gonna let anyone else fight first. And Joshua isn’t gonna be available until mid 2021 either. I think they may try to make the fight in somewhere like Saudi Arabia, which makes sense if still no large crowds in the states

I dont think he’s gonna let anyone else fight first. And Joshua isn’t gonna be available until mid 2021 either. I think they may try to make the fight in somewhere like Saudi Arabia, which makes sense if still no large crowds in the states
Warren said as much on BT a decent site fee would mean fight could happen without a crowd and that’s discussions are already happening

Warren said as much on BT a decent site fee would mean fight could happen without a crowd and that’s discussions are already happening

Yeah that’s why I think they may look to do it somewhere like Saudi. Not sure how wilder feels about that. He’s never had a meaningful fight out of the US, but it’s 2nd nature to fury. Hopefully there is some sort of time limitation so this shit can’t drag on too much

Did not Wilder had gifted draw with Fury in 1st his fight in U.K?
He did not get draw with Fury but had been gifted a draw.
---------
This ofc is common that US stars fights in their backyards and are A side guys in US usually.
With big expection that Wilder get gifted draw with Fury aboard.
--------------

Did not Wilder had gifted draw with Fury in 1st his fight in U.K?
He did not get draw with Fury but had been gifted a draw.
---------
This ofc is common that US stars fights in their backyards and are A side guys in US usually.
With big expection that Wilder get gifted draw with Fury aboard.
--------------

as far as I’m aware, he’s only fought Audrey Harrison in Britain. He certainly hasn’t had any title fights outside the US

U.K judges cards are far more entertaining than even in deepest part of Russia and I'm not joking.
Most entertaining objects in professional boxing world are U.K pro boxing judges.
-
Sometimes even fight inspector and supervisor + referee double checks these cards before announce anything.
U.K pro boxing judges are best entertainment that pro boxing world ever had during his existence.
Yeah, U.K boxing is good and their boxers might happen to be brilliant, gyms too but boxing judges in pro game are ........... <45>
Ok, in Georgia ( country ) maybe sometimes they can beat british judges.
A side/ B side.

Fury vs Wilder 1. for me had scored 55 % Fury, 45 % Wilder.

No they fckin didn’t. Fauci was on tv ‘yesterday‘ debunking the 9000 Deaths, stating that the numbers are right! So let’s not make shit up!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-toll-there-are-180000-plus-deaths-in-us.html

there you go! Fauci stating yesterday that the deaths are 180k+. It’s not a made up figure

Every country and news channel, including fox, are reporting the same figures. This is not a dem hoax, a way that the left can get trump out of the White House. This is a global pandemic! Every country is reporting the same numbers. So as per my post to Seano (that he didn’t respond to), why are global governments stopping people working, fcking their economies up, and paying their citizens to stay home? Who benefits and how exactly. Feel free give me an answer that isn’t a batshit QAnon conspiracy theory. You’d have to be an idiot to a believe that the US has inflated it’s death count by 2000%. I don’t even think you believe that.
LOL
Part of it is a built in " robbery" type excuse if "Sleepy Joe" beats the crap out of that tRump in November
You are correct, sorry, I was wrong, Wilder get this gifted draw in his home country.
https://boxrec.com/en/event/775415/2281110
-
I will not go to shit on him, for me it looked like 55 Fury / 45 he.
Where the knockdowns gifts too?

Where the knockdowns gifts too?
So for you knockdown is determination of win of the fight?
-----
You are just another US fan that evalues fights from hypocrite and biased point of wiev.

Ofc no offense there, as fans evalue boxers as some sign of masculitity and example, sign to follow and this is pretty normal that US fans always will think that entertainers from their country had won all fights etc.
Plus of course, there is nothing wrong if murcian boxers does have fights in their backyards, then all is OK.
-
If others, then............ something wrong happens.
The same if murcian boxers beat truck drivers and no hopers in murcia, then all is good, if not in US or UK, then something might be wrong etc.
---------
Again nothing wrong with attitude: actors in entertainment business does have their own fanbase, all is about sales.
----

The HW champs are going to only fight once a year in boxing.

-
Okey, business does have long roots, since businessman Patterson, that did not needed rematches with guys he had beated up in first fight but when businessman Patterson had get beatup from Johansson, then businessman Patterson get rematches,+ 2 fights with him, while ducked Liston cos then............ yeah, what happened with Patterson vs Liston we know.

Last edited:
The HW champs are going to only fight once a year in boxing.
good if a top 10 guy does have 2 fights during 1 year because a) business business business, entertainment business b) long pre fight camps are necessity.
-
WoW, Usyk is sitting in HW 2 + y and 0 fight with anyone from top 10, better to tell top 20.

So for you knockdown is determination of win of the fight?
-----
You are just another US fan that evalues fights from hypocrite and biased point of wiev.

Ofc no offense there, as fans evalue boxers as some sign of masculitity and example, sign to follow and this is pretty normal that US fans always will think that entertainers from their country had won all fights etc.
Plus of course, there is nothing wrong if murcian boxers does have fights in their backyards, then all is OK.
-
If others, then............ something wrong happens.
The same if murcian boxers beat truck drivers and no hopers in murcia, then all is good, if not in US or UK, then something might be wrong etc.
---------
Again nothing wrong with attitude: actors in entertainment business does have their own fanbase, all is about sales.
----
Yes 8-10 rounds matter when scoring a fight. The rest of your post is unintelligent gibberish per usual.
Stick to simple sentences. You are biting off more than you can chew.
Fck off with talking shit about US posters whenever they disagree with you.

Well, if you will start discuss with Fury fans in U.K forums, then my post will look pretty friendly if compare.

The boxing sanctioning bodies have wasted the new "golden" era almost completely at this point.

Back