Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I do really like the changes.

The Extractor is a fun area and the changes to Capitol greatly improved it. Hope they have something in mind for the northern areas of the map as it's just mostly dead space too, especially the northeast.

Falling in that lava canyon while running from the ring sucks ass though. :confused:

I thought that when you fall into the canyon, you rise with the heat? Maybe I got the wrong canyon?

I thought that when you fall into the canyon, you rise with the heat? Maybe I got the wrong canyon?

You do, but you take damage and the updraft is fairly slow.

That combined with the 3rd or 4th ring’s danage is no good.

You do, but you take damage and the updraft is fairly slow.

That combined with the 3rd or 4th ring’s danage is no good.

I crawled in after I was knocked... The updraft took me to the other side and I got revived! :)

@Strychnine lets get it bro!

Feels like its been a bit since we played man i cant stand these randoms its just nonstop nonsense.:(

Back down to gold3 rank.
<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Any Wattson mains? Would you recommend her? Im mostly playing solo so dunno if shes legit or just hard pass...

There's a lot of bugs right now, atleast on PC.

Twice my bangalore ult just never came down. Feelsbadman. Wheres my airstrike?

And I cant accept invites. Really annoying.

I don't know if there are a lot newbs or what but I've been playing pretty well in season 4 after taking a break. Gibraltar is my main.

Has Mirage got a new finisher? I keep forgetting to check when online.

I'm sure I saw a new one of his in the Season 4 trailer.

Any Wattson mains? Would you recommend her? Im mostly playing solo so dunno if shes legit or just hard pass...

If you're into running and gunning, remember that Wattson takes more damage due to her smaller hitbox. Revenant, Bangalore, Wraith, have this also.

If you're patient, you can put ANY room on lockdown. I'm serious here, when you pop your ult, you can put up many more fences than normal. I was running solo and got a squad wipe because they tried to hit me with grenades, but my ult took care of them.

Then they rushed into my spider's web of fences and it was all over but the crying for them.

In short, if you use Wattson and she is good. Use her right and your squad must communicate. Don't forget that your pylon (her ult) can be shot and destroyed with gunfire.

If you're into running and gunning, remember that Wattson takes more damage due to her smaller hitbox. Revenant, Bangalore, Wraith, have this also.

If you're patient, you can put ANY room on lockdown. I'm serious here, when you pop your ult, you can put up many more fences than normal. I was running solo and got a squad wipe because they tried to hit me with grenades, but my ult took care of them.

Then they rushed into my spider's web of fences and it was all over but the crying for them.

In short, if you use Wattson and she is good. Use her right and your squad must communicate. Don't forget that your pylon (her ult) can be shot and destroyed with gunfire.
thanks for tips. I have been running Caustic mostly but didnt knew she take more dmg.
I was wondering how many fences she can put? Do they remove if more than 6 are placed ( without ult near), same as Caustic traps.
Im just wondering how she can be used in solos, do you like to put fences everywhere in buildings or just to trap em?

thanks for tips. I have been running Caustic mostly but didnt knew she take more dmg.
I was wondering how many fences she can put? Do they remove if more than 6 are placed ( without ult near), same as Caustic traps.
Im just wondering how she can be used in solos, do you like to put fences everywhere in buildings or just to trap em?

Wattson can set up to 12 poles that will transmit electricity between them, but she only has four charges at a time. I think that they'll stay, but your ability will have to recharge, albeit slower. I like to put a building on LOCK! :)

Step into my widow's web if you dare! :)

Screenshot_20200209-093635_Gallery.jpg

Best 'performance' of mine, I'd say. Spitfire Don, and was using Pathfinder the way God intended. Ziplining behind enemies that had taken the high ground and thought they were safe.

Is there anything worse than people who use Lifeline but don't use the god damn healing drone? FFS people suck

Season 4, already 11 wins this season. Ranked is hard indeed with randoms.
Playing Apex almost 2 months now

Tired of playing Predators in casual mode.

Every.
Damn.
Game.

Is the level 100 and 110 rewards always skins for the same gun? I get a flatline skin at 100 and another flatline skin at 110. I believe last season I got two havoc skins. Why dont they diversify? Feels like a waste of one reward. I cant remember if season 1 and 2 did the same.

Is the level 100 and 110 rewards always skins for the same gun? I get a flatline skin at 100 and another flatline skin at 110. I believe last season I got two havoc skins. Why dont they diversify? Feels like a waste of one reward. I cant remember if season 1 and 2 did the same.

They did.
S1 - Havoc
S2 - R301
S3 - Peacekeeper
S4 - Flatline

Am I the only one here who plays on PC?

Controls feel slightly different and off this season. Mouse feels floatier and laggier. No change on my end. Also looting in containers, like having some weird issues with that. Ill be trying to switch ammo and it will switch the gun out instead sitting next to the ammo, like the aim/collision when looting is off. Its fucked me up several times now.

Back