No Spoilers Official Demon's Souls (2020) Discussion

Ive never liked Dragon fights, the most recent one I remember [Midir] sucked ass. But yup they shouldve done more with him, he is one of the most iconic bosses from the game.
This is funny, a lot of people think Midir was an amazing fight. So well choreographed that you could beat it without dodging or even sprinting once you got the attack patterns down. I didn't enjoy it however. Once I hit him in the leg for like 5 damage I knew the fight was bullshit.

Mind blown at the human imprints of the Demons when you beat them.

Didnt watch too much due to spoilers, but holy detail in the first 'secret'.

Can someone estimate how much I have left [I want to finish before Cyberpunk and I wont have much playtime to do it]. Only read if youve finished the game.

Bolteria: Killed Penetrator
Finish the Demon God world [I think]
Latria: Im on maneaters
Valley of Defilement: Beginning of Swamp
Storms: Im on the second boss following the adjuncator [or whatever he's called]

Im assuming Im halfway atleast?

Can someone estimate how much I have left [I want to finish before Cyberpunk and I wont have much playtime to do it]. Only read if youve finished the game.

Bolteria: Killed Penetrator
Finish the Demon God world [I think]
Latria: Im on maneaters
Valley of Defilement: Beginning of Swamp
Storms: Im on the second boss following the adjuncator [or whatever he's called]

Im assuming Im halfway atleast?

There’s 16 levels total. Arch stones 2 through 5 each have three levels, arch stone one has four. Looks like you just have the last bit of 3-2 and 3-3, last bit of 4-2 and 4-3, then 5-2 and 5-3 and then 1-4 and you’re done. Also, the last level of each arch stone is basically just a boss. So really you’re about 70% done at this point.

There’s 16 levels total. Arch stones 2 through 5 each have three levels, arch stone one has four. Looks like you just have the last bit of 3-2 and 3-3, last bit of 4-2 and 4-3, then 5-2 and 5-3 and then 1-4 and you’re done. Also, the last level of each arch stone is basically just a boss. So really you’re about 70% done at this point.
<Eek2.0>

Awesome, should be able to get it done in like 2-3 days of slow paced play for a 1-2 hours each day, I hope lol.

<Eek2.0>

Awesome, should be able to get it done in like 2-3 days of slow paced play for a 1-2 hours each day, I hope lol.

Possibly, just as long as you don’t run into anything that’s too insurmountable, but I doubt you will. 1-4 is probably the hardest level of the game iirc (I haven’t played it since the original over 9 years ago). As for bosses the boss of world 4 is gimmicky like the Dragon God was (albeit different gimmick - think Yhorm the Giant from Dark Souls 3.

I'm finishing up my NG.

I have a few questions

I can't get pure white tendency in Boletaria. From the looks of it i'm only 1 level below PW but i can't get there. I've helped kill penetrator 4 times in coop mode hoping this would get me PW but it doesn't. Does anyone know whats happening? I read on reddit that it seems playing online can mess up tendencies??

Also, do i keep all my boss souls in NG+ if i haven't used them? Or do they all dissapear?

I don’t remember Allant to be such a can. Man what a cakewalk for a last boss.

Bosses are a breeze.

Got through Maneaters, the two last bosses in the Storm of Swords [or whatever its called] all within like 25 mins. Flameballs destroyed the Maneaters since my magic is kind of high now. The next corridor following it, is so cancer. Whoever designed that run to maneaters and the following corridors is a right cunt.

Need to do research after completing this game. I feel like im only scratching the surface and missing so many quests and things in the game, havent really felt like that since Bloodborne and DS1.

NG is pretty easy but the difficulty jumps in NG+. Maybe the biggest increase in any of the Soulsborne games, especially with pure black world and character tendencies.

NG is pretty easy but the difficulty jumps in NG+. Maybe the biggest increase in any of the Soulsborne games, especially with pure black world and character tendencies.
Yeah I'm walled at armored spider again with my ng+ character lmao

Swamp of Sorrow is the worst level in a Souls game yet. Blighttown is a masterpiece in level design compared to this piece of shit.

Its the only world where Im not even motivated to play. Im pulling a deadshot here, fuck that level in particular.

Swamp of Sorrow is the worst level in a Souls game yet. Blighttown is a masterpiece in level design compared to this piece of shit.

Its the only world where Im not even motivated to play. Im pulling a deadshot here, fuck that level in particular.
I just ran around lost. The way to the boss is not obvious and those big ass dudes with the clubs are too tanky. Also the meat cleaver npc is overpowered.

I just ran around lost. The way to the boss is not obvious and those big ass dudes with the clubs are too tanky. Also the meat cleaver npc is overpowered.
Its absolutely disgusting. Two of those cunts with the phantom and the midget with the poisons have ruined my day. I wouldve cleared the area if I didnt take the detour to the slugs far too many times only to be thwarted by attacking it and falling to my doom too many times. What a piece of shit world. Might be the single worst level Ive played in a Souls game.

Its absolutely disgusting. Two of those cunts with the phantom and the midget with the poisons have ruined my day. I wouldve cleared the area if I didnt take the detour to the slugs far too many times only to be thwarted by attacking it and falling to my doom too many times. What a piece of shit world. Might be the single worst level Ive played in a Souls game.
To make matters worse, the grimmiest pvpers like to come grief people here.

To make matters worse, the grimmiest pvpers like to come grief people here.
Its ripe to ruin the game for a lot of people. This world alone is gonna knock the game some pegs for me. Fuck it.

Back