Official DOOM ETERNAL Discussion

Demon nazis?

Dude you had me sold...what do you mean "no"???

ZINrsC.gif

May as well make them Alien Demon Terrorist Pedophile Nazis.

The Nazis in Wolfenstein and Demons in Doom are already over-the-top enough as it is.

When you read all the Doom, wolfeinstien and Quake lore and timelines, and how they’ve tried to compile it and all the impossibilities and non alignments there is only one answer.

giphy.gif

As someone who read the Doom novels back in the day, Doomguy is, and always shall be, Corporal Flynn Taggart. No more, no less.

Gentlemen,understand something. I am a product of the 80s. I hate alot of the pacing and storylines for most modern games. Dont got time for it. Just wanna get in there and play.

Doom's reboot is everything ive ever asked for.

Anytime i get killed in the game I cant WAIT to go back and try again. Even the Rune Trials are more fun than most of todays games.

Doom Eternal you say? Ill be there the day it comes out.

Gentlemen,understand something. I am a product of the 80s. I hate alot of the pacing and storylines for most modern games. Dont got time for it. Just wanna get in there and play.

Doom's reboot is everything ive ever asked for.

Anytime i get killed in the game I cant WAIT to go back and try again. Even the Rune Trials are more fun than most of todays games.

Doom Eternal you say? Ill be there the day it comes out.

<{monica}>

I’ve been chomping at the big since the gameplay reveal at Quake Con

Jesus we got drunk that night, it was a party that year for sure.

<{monica}>

I’ve been chomping at the big since the gameplay reveal at Quake Con

Jesus we got drunk that night, it was a party that year for sure.
Me when Eternal comes out

HR02.jpg

Me when Eternal comes out

HR02.jpg
Word, it’s getting closer.

Bout to make a nightmare run on OG doom again tonight, see how far I can get this time.

When I Die, I start completely over.

I’ve only made it all the way through OG Doom nightmare playing like that ONCE, and it was in the 90’s. Me and my buddy spent WEEKS attempting it.

Gotta stop fucking around in OG doom and make my self play through 3 again before I start cracking at 2016 again to get ready for eternal.

I didn’t even realize a new Wolfenstien came out. Jesus that shit looks like HOT GARBAGE.

Way to go Bethesda

Word, it’s getting closer.

Bout to make a nightmare run on OG doom again tonight, see how far I can get this time.

When I Die, I start completely over.

I’ve only made it all the way through OG Doom nightmare playing like that ONCE, and it was in the 90’s. Me and my buddy spent WEEKS attempting it.

Gotta stop fucking around in OG doom and make my self play through 3 again before I start cracking at 2016 again to get ready for eternal.
Doom 3 did not age well. I dont even fucks with that one.

Doom 2016 is the cocaine of satan shooting into the vein chaos jolt fix that daddy needs,and has to have.

So I picked up OG Doom 1 and 2 for PS4 for like $5 a piece last week, they were just released during this year’s Quake Con. Unfortunately the damn things only have local multiplayer :rolleyes:

I had wanted to do some death match with friend that lives three hours away and PS4 is the only platform that we both have. Darn it. :confused:

So I picked up OG Doom 1 and 2 for PS4 for like $5 a piece last week, they were just released during this year’s Quake Con. Unfortunately the damn things only have local multiplayer :rolleyes:

I had wanted to do some death match with friend that lives three hours away and PS4 is the only platform that we both have. Darn it. :confused:
If you have a computer of any kind that should work. I don't have the old Dooms on PC but I'm sure they're multiplayer online

If you have a computer of any kind that should work. I don't have the old Dooms on PC but I'm sure they're multiplayer online

I only have a work laptop. It’s not really ideal for gaming, nor should I put any games on it. Otherwise I’d love to rip and tear my buddy a new asshole in Brutal Doom.

This. I would imagine source ports like ZDaemon or Zandronum still have people online and those run on a toaster.

Last edited:
Completely disagree, I just played through it on PS4. Holds up way better than I expected.

I only have a work laptop. It’s not really ideal for gaming, nor should I put any games on it. Otherwise I’d love to rip and tear my buddy a new asshole in Brutal Doom.
Even cellphones can handle the old doom at this point. This is 1993 tech ahaha

Doom 2016 is the cocaine of satan shooting into the vein chaos jolt fix that daddy needs,and has to have.
I know but when they announced eternal I said I was going to replay through all of them on Ultraviolence again before eternal comes out.

100% everything from the beginning to the end. Miss something and don’t 100% start over.

I got through doom 2 and started 3 and about an hour in said fuck this gay shit I’m taking a break.

That’s one thing the Xbox has going for it over the Ps , is OG doom multiplayer lol.

Completely disagree, I just played through it on PS4. Holds up way better than I expected.
It’s one of those games that has a split following.

I couldn’t play it, which is weird since I loved it so much when it came out, and I love dead space, but it’s just not doom to me and a lot of others.

You go from a crazy insane ultra violence run on doom and load 3 and you are like “man this is slow and boring as fuck”

Back