Official DOOM ETERNAL Discussion

Pretty cool update if anyone picked up the newest releases. I haven’t played Sigil so I’m stoked to get into that.

The full article seems to suggest that this would be applicable to all platforms, which I hope is true because I’ve been playing a lot of Doom 1 and 2 on my PS4. Now if only they could add online multiplayer to the PS4 version.

The full article seems to suggest that this would be applicable to all platforms, which I hope is true because I’ve been playing a lot of Doom 1 and 2 on my PS4. Now if only they could add online multiplayer to the PS4 version.
It is, I’m glad to see they’re making up for releasing shitty ports and haven’t just abandoned it.

It is, I’m glad to see they’re making up for releasing shitty ports and haven’t just abandoned it.

Well I downloaded Sigil and the Plutonia experiment tonight and will have to give them both a shot.

I was fucking around with Plutonia and I have to say I don’t understand how some of this shit is even beatable. I played that one map where the archviles Hunt you in that maze and all you’ve got is a super shotgun. Ridiculous.

I also tried Plutonia’s final secret map, Go 2 It which is apparently the pioneer of slaughter maps. I get annihilated in seconds!

Ultimate Clippy

Clippageddon
giphy.gif

I am really considering getting this for multiplayer.

Would you recommend playing Doom from 2016 first?

I am really considering getting this for multiplayer.

Would you recommend playing Doom from 2016 first?

1. This isn’t going to be a very multiplayer centric game at all. In fact, it sounds like it won’t even have basic death match which is pretty disappointing.

2. Yes, Doom 2016 was awesome. I’d recommend it to anyone that likes FPS games.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Clippy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Some Doom Eternal music.

:meow:

Some Doom Eternal music.

:meow:

I blazed through the game on hard, or whatever it was called, over like 2 weeks. To be honest, I was a tad disappointed with the walk-arena fight-walk to next arena fight loop, but fuck, I still loved it despite that. The music alone makes we want to play through it again, along with some Snapmaps until the new one drops.

Back