Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Uncle Bosie got shot down and eaten by Cannibals, Jack.

GLY5yKJXgAIQBPh

Nevermind guess it was actually engine failure and a crash into the Ocean with only 1 out of 4 of the crew emerging from the sunken aircraft. Must have been those deep sea Cannibals.

GLY5yKJXgAIQBPh

Nevermind guess it was actually engine failure and a crash into the Ocean with only 1 out of 4 of the crew emerging from the sunken aircraft. Must have been those deep sea Cannibals.

It is weird, he said the same story three times today. Why would his team instruct him to add in the cannibals part? So bizarre

It is weird, he said the same story three times today. Why would his team instruct him to add in the cannibals part? So bizarre

Lol at that RNC tweet, that last line looks like Trump wrote it.

I doubt his team was telling him to push the Cannibal angle. I'm pretty sure it's just what's left of his brain is conflating his uncle and some show or movie from the 50s.

Lol at that RNC tweet, that last line looks like Trump wrote it.

I doubt his team was telling him to push the Cannibal angle. I'm pretty sure it's just what's left of his brain is conflating his uncle and some show or movie from the 50s.

The caps lock is a trump trademark, bless him.

Like what is this? I hope a lefty posts an extended version so we can see the context, I won’t put in the effort, but happy to see.

Hello, would you like to know more?

GLY5yKJXgAIQBPh

Jesus Christ...

81 Million they say...

GLY5yKJXgAIQBPh

New Guinea is not in Africa

Holy shit. The official c-span footage hasn’t been shown yet ITT, I think, just clips from camera phones and other angles.

This is hilarious. Lmao, I assume his team hates him. Looks like a commercial for nursing aides (the mayor) for demented seniors.

Last edited:
Back