Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

I honestly tried, but these games suck. They just lack soul compared to Dark Souls, heh. Booring.

I decided not to start a fresh character. Surprisingly picked up the combat pretty quickly again. I’m playing in the quality mode on PS5 which runs at a smooth 60 and doesn’t suffer the drops that the 4K and 120 FPS modes have. Looks great, runs really well, the load times are probably my biggest takeaway though. It takes about a second to load up again after a death which makes it much less tedious.

Kasha can eat shit.
Shes either cake or impossible depending on what your set up is. Water melts her. The gaki adds are complete bullshit tho and so are the fire ruts she leaves when rolling around. They do tons of damage even though they nerfed them.

Shes either cake or impossible depending on what your set up is. Water melts her. The gaki adds are complete bullshit tho and so are the fire ruts she leaves when rolling around. They do tons of damage even though they nerfed them.
I’m full melee with an odachi. I think it’s corrupt infused so no help there. I might have one that’s water but I’ll have to check.

I’m full melee with an odachi. I think it’s corrupt infused so no help there. I might have one that’s water but I’ll have to check.
Unless a find is coincidentally highest-yet AR, corrupt is ineffective early, honestly; hold naught dear at this point. Have you amulets? Look for water-envelopment (inventoried). Most think immediately to Onmyo but amulets exist conveniently outside Myo/Nin capacities so changing something up for one boss fight won't force some sort rework. Very nice. If you're where I think you are, it's always funny how Yasuke just dumps you at the front door to the blazing building to go it alone. Like, dude, really...

Unless a find is coincidentally highest-yet AR, corrupt is ineffective early, honestly; hold naught dear at this point. Have you amulets? Look for water-envelopment (inventoried). Most think immediately to Onmyo but amulets exist conveniently outside Myo/Nin capacities so changing something up for one boss fight won't force some sort rework. Very nice. If you're where I think you are, it's always funny how Yasuke just dumps you at the front door to the blazing building to go it alone. Like, dude, really...
Yeah that’s the main reason I’m using it.

I don’t think I’ve scrapped any amulets so hopefully I have something stored away. It’s really more an issue of my inability to get her timing down. I feel like my dodged always get me caught on her follow throughs. Had her to a small sliver last night but I started getting a little titled after that so I stopped for the night.

And yeah, that made me laugh. I did appreciate his help quite a bit but my sentiment was exactly that lol.

Alright, got her after three tries tonight. Used the water amulet and then just burned her down with my Yokai shift when she was almost dead. Didn’t want to take any chances lol.

Alright, got her after three tries tonight. Used the water amulet and then just burned her down with my Yokai shift when she was almost dead. Didn’t want to take any chances lol.
Shifting = a kind of panic button. :D Later-game, the ability gets more layered with stat synergies at key moments not excluding Luck and such; really fun and I can see you loving the aspect. Congrats on putting her down. Nioh fan art has always been on point if you've ever a minute.

Level 730. Only 20 to go for max level. I dont think I've ever max leveled a character in any game before lol

3+ billion
That's absolutely wild. Do you silabar at points en route to the next SL or just play everything high stakes? You know you have to max now, right? Lol. For us. I'm 390-something and I remember the amrita feeling heaps even then.

That's absolutely wild. Do you silabar at points en route to the next SL or just play everything high stakes? You know you have to max now, right? Lol. For us. I'm 390-something and I remember the amrita feeling heaps even then.
Nah. Clearing a scroll of the damned can give a billion itself or more and clearing a late level in Dream of the Nioh does also. Can't remember the last time I lost any amrita.

Nah. Clearing a scroll of the damned can give a billion itself or more and clearing a late level in Dream of the Nioh does also. Can't remember the last time I lost any amrita.
Respect. And summoner's candle bless.

l@nd0

I just learned you can tell which chests are mimics because there will be three metal braces across the front instead of two for normal ones. Never knew that!

I just learned you can tell which chests are mimics because there will be three metal braces across the front instead of two for normal ones. Never knew that!
I just found out a couple of days ago that you could pause. Wtf

Back