Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

I only tried the boss once before ending my session. Since then I had a read up about it. Apparently there is a 120fps bug? Make it nearly impossible to dodge the beams, or something? I'm running it at 120fps so I'll soon find out.

I'm still dicking around. Might try to throw together an overpowered purity build and finish the depths. I'm stuck at level 10 and you gotta do 5 levels at a time to get your progress to save.

It's a pain in the ass for sure. I think there's a way to cheese it with the cannon unless that got patched out.
I read about that, but I'm not sure how it works with limited ammo. I changed the frame rate from 120 to 60 and it made a huge difference. At 120 you haven't got a prayer of dodging the beam. It's ludicrously fast.

Couldn't find a summon last night for whatever reason. Though there was message on Steam yesterday saying there were issues with Nioh 2, so maybe that's it. Of course I only saw the message after my session.

Managed to summon and beat that shitty boss. Did a few more sub missions and now I'm at Tokichiro again. Ugh. He appears to be kind of difficult this time. Retiring for the evening.

Woot. Only had to kill Tate 5 times for her to drop Arc of Chaos

Back