No Spoilers Official The Callisto Protocol Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Dizzy

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally shown what looks to be game play and this has now skyrocketed to one of my most anticipated games. Release date announced as well.

Impossible to ignore the Dead Space vibes but that’s not a bad thing imo.

FUR76GqUUAAgtVf

FUR7y_MVIAAQ1wF

FUR79IqVIAECm4R

Gonna play this the exact same way i played through Soma, in a dark room with headphones on.

Every little noise will take my soul. Can't wait.
I like the cut of your jib, monsieur.

Pre order for the game is up on the PS store, £49.99 PS4/ £54.99PS5 on the UK store for the day one versigns plus some special editions available

More excited for this than RE4. Looks really disturbing. I can't wait to see more gameplay, I will definitely be buying this day one.

One of the more interesting games coming out in the near future.

Especially since its being developed by the original Dead Space creators after forming their independent studio, and going up against EA's own Dead Space remake.

I'm not saying this would be the best business move, but it'd be a very ballsy move if they set the release date for Callisto Protocol very close to the release date for Dead Space remake's release date.

One of the more interesting games coming out in the near future.

Especially since its being developed by the original Dead Space creators after forming their independent studio, and going up against EA's own Dead Space remake.

I'm not saying this would be the best business move, but it'd be a very ballsy move if they set the release date for Callisto Protocol very close to the release date for Dead Space remake's release date.
They're releasing it a month before the Dead Space remake.

They just straight up made another dead space game?

Oh, I'm in, then.

Last edited:
They're releasing it a month before the Dead Space remake.

This is an incredibly smart move. If EA were smart they'd bring the Dead Space release forward to try avoid the inevitable loss in sales, but EA famously published Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 in the same fucking month so they aren't gonna do that.

Fuck EA, seriously.

Back