No Spoilers Official The Callisto Protocol Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Anyone else sign up for the text messages? Pretty cool little add-on.

Text “Help” here: +1 (925) 568-7766

Man, i cannot wait to play this!

This comes out way to close to Final Fantasy. After FF if I hear good things I'll jump straight into this.
Curious have you played the original crisis core if so how was the story ? I enjoyed the game play of the remake as ff7 is one of my all time greats.

Curious have you played the original crisis core if so how was the story ? I enjoyed the game play of the remake as ff7 is one of my all time greats.

I actually didn’t. Never got into the FF series until much later. I enjoyed the game play a lot to and I’m interested in the story as well.

Finally shown what looks to be game play and this has now skyrocketed to one of my most anticipated games. Release date announced as well.

Impossible to ignore the Dead Space vibes but that’s not a bad thing imo.

FUR76GqUUAAgtVf

FUR7y_MVIAAQ1wF

FUR79IqVIAECm4R

This game looks like a shit kicker for sure, defintely feel some Dead Space vibes and I agree that is a very good thing in my opinion.

This was pretty good if anyone is interested. He talks about CP a little.

Saw this clip earlier, and he's a great interview.

That's one thing very few games have going for them today - a charismatic director that does seem like an egotistic blowhard who's likeability indirectly says 'Buy my game became I am awesome and my game is as as awesome as I am.'

The film industry learned this long ago, but only a handful of game directors have done this, and VERY few have promoted the game before its even come out. Most usually do interviews AFTER the game is a success.

He's really putting his neck out there, he's putting his reputation on the line, which says he doesn't view that as a risk because he knows its an awesome game.

Looking forward to this.

Info on the Season Pass was added to the game's steam page

Outer Way Skin Collection: Bear the armor of the Outer Way, an underground insurgency pitted against the UJC, as you fight to survive the horrors of Callisto.
Contagion Bundle: Discover the ultimate survival horror experience with a new mode, Contagion. With reduced ammo and health drops, a customized difficulty and permadeath – there are no second chances to escape Black Iron Prison or the horrors lurking beneath the surface of Callisto. The Contagion Bundle also includes thirteen new Jacob death animations and the Watchtower Skin Collection.
Riot Bundle: Venture into a previously undiscovered area of Black Iron Prison and battle through waves of brutal enemies. Gather credits to upgrade your weapons, or forge new ones, and survive the onslaught as long as you can in Riot, an all-new mode. The Riot Bundle also includes twelve new enemy death animations and the Engineer Skin Collection.
Story DLC: Dig deeper into the horrifying secrets of The Callisto Protocol.

For those who are curious if the Helix Station audionovel-prequel is worth checking out, here's three reasons why you should -

*Gwendoline Christie
*Michael Ironside
*10/10 sound design, performances, and pacing.

4 of the 6 episodes are now live, each being 27 minutes long, for a total of 2hr 27mins runtime when they're all released.

I'm halfway through Ep2, and I'm throughly entertained.

This was pretty good if anyone is interested. He talks about CP a little.

This guy is doing a ton of promotion. He must be super confident in the final product. I love to see passion like this in creators.

Back