Official UFC Fight Night 76 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup its a bit of an unknown atm, perhaps reza will have the better r1 and parkes odds will be more tempting. Will have to see how weigh ins go and how he looks also.

Did you add parke in some parlays ?
I got really surprised when I heard Reza had already served his sentence since I saw him pop up on pictures from Allstars occasionally. He didnt serve it all in a stretch. Also, swedish prisons are nothing like american prisons. He probably had a lot of time to keep his body in shape at least.

Ironic if true. Out of all the states that allow DFS, Nevada is the first to ban it?

Protecting their turf. Fantasy sports sites have been spending tens of millions of dollars on tv and online advertising everywhere for the past year or so. The media, brick & mortar gambling companies and the government have all noticed this and are reacting accordingly.

Protecting their turf. Fantasy sports sites have been spending tens of millions of dollars on tv and online advertising everywhere for the past year or so. The media, brick & mortar gambling companies and the government have all noticed this and are reacting accordingly.
Yeah, it made sense once I read the article. Also, it's not getting banned, but the sites need to get a license of some sort

put 1u on Fitch +145, this is a pretty even fight imo. Neither guy's gonna sub the other, probably no ko's either so I'm seeing a close Dec, both old and past it, never were finishers in the first place, etc. Don't see much of an edge for either, seems to me that Okami's lost more of a step than Fitch has though, plus although he's naturally bigger/stronger, the weightcut could hamper Okami's performance.

Everyone seems to be on Fitch but i'm liking Okami. Literally my only concern is this seemingly ridiculous weight cut. His stand up is sooo much cleaner and accurate than Fitch, and stylistically he poses a horrible matchup. Its going to be extremely hard for Fitch to fitch a guy like Okami who can not only out muscle him in the clinch but technically is on par as well. Okami's biggest flaw seems to be how quickly he wilts to big power but Fitch most certainly does not have that.

People are sleeping on Porier. He's underdog vs duffy. Good money to be made on porier. He beats duffy easily

UFC Fight Night 77 - Bantamweight 3 rounds - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sat 11/7 1201 Anthony Birchak +325 o1½ -160
10:00PM 1202 Thomas Almeida -475 u1½ +120

gonna end up on birchak, but i will wait - people love almeida...

UFC 193 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Australia - PPV
Sat 11/14 1301 Robert Whittaker +105 o2½ -115
10:30PM 1302 Uriah Hall -145 u2½ -125
UFC 193 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Australia - PPV
Sat 11/14 1401 Jared Rosholt +105 o1½ -140
10:00PM 1402 Stefan Struve -145 u1½ +100
UFC 193 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Australia - FS1
Sat 11/14 1501 Akbarh Arreola +335 o2½ -125
9:30PM 1502 Jake Matthews -505 u2½ -115
UFC 193 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Australia - FS1
Sat 11/14 1601 Peter Sobotta -165 o2½ -230
9:00PM 1602 Kyle Noke +125 u2½ +170
UFC 193 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Australia - FS1
Sat 11/14 1701 Anthony Perosh +225 o1½ +125
8:30PM 1702 Gian Villante -305 u1½ -165

UFC Fight Night 80 - Strawweight 5 rounds - The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas, Nevada - UFC Fight Pass
Thu 12/10 1001 Joanne Calderwood +250 o2½ -115
11:00PM 1002 Paige VanZant -350 u2½ -125

new lines ^^

none of these jumping at me. pvz prolly still gets bet up even w/-350 opener. i'd hoped she'd be cheaper. kinda knew she'd be about this high

^^^ Agreed I already like Birchak's line. I really hope people bet up Almeida. I'll drop a pretty decent bet on Birchak

OT: I just read that Smolka/Holohan is the new co-main event

NFL - help

Can some kind soul explain how this works? When I open up the teaser screen on 5d I see a ton of options and don't really get how these work.

its essentially buying points on the spread.. using the patriots and the packers as a examples. the patriots normal spread is -10.5 right now, but using the first teaser option on 5d, you can buy 4.5 points to make their spread -6. packers normal spread is -11.5, but you buy 4.5 points to make it -7. the thing is you have to combine at least 2 options.

so if you took the patriots + packers its essentially a 2 team parlay of patriots -6 + packers -7, at +107. you can buy more points but the odds get higher.
you can buy up to like 19 points but a 2 team parlay will be like -3500 lol. in this situation patriots would be like +8 and packers +9, almost worth it haha.

i copy and pasted the first option for a teaser on 5d,
Teaser - ties reduce - NFL sides 4½ pts you are buying 4.5 points - other football 5 pts - basketball 4 pts

these are all the odds if you wanted to put more teams in
* 2 out of 2 pays +107 -
* 3 out of 3 pays +200
* 4 out of 4 pays +335
* 5 out of 5 pays +525
* 6 out of 6 pays +805
* 7 out of 7 pays +1200
* 8 out of 8 pays +1775
* 9 out of 9 pays +2600
* 10 out of 10 pays +3800
* 11 out of 11 pays +5600
* 12 out of 12 pays +8200
* 13 out of 13 pays +12000
* 14 out of 14 pays +17700
* 15 out of 15 pays +26000

i used teasers a little during the NBA playoffs. its a great tool, if only i knew about the NFL and NBA i feel like using teasers can be pretty profitable

hope that helps, maybe someone can explain it better lol

NFL - Fantasy H2H bet
1u - M. Ryan pk (-110) vs D. Brees

I hit all my ones last week for 3u each (Palmer, McCown, Eli Manning - all hit easily), but I'm just going to take it easy here for 1u just in case I'm due for a loss. I'm also slightly worried Freeman poaches a TD or 2. Nevertheless, I still like this bet and it can be (not is) an alternative for anyone who doesn't want to lay -3.5 on the Falcons.
Results
Won the bet +1u

M. Ryan - 25 points
D. Brees - 20 points

Turns out it was a good alternative instead of Falcons -3.5

Yup its a bit of an unknown atm, perhaps reza will have the better r1 and parkes odds will be more tempting. Will have to see how weigh ins go and how he looks also.

Did you add parke in some parlays ?

Nope Parke is always in close fights sod that! I bet against him when he fought Tibau and that was too close for comfort, and I am sure I bet on Trinaldo to beat him which he did officially altho Parke deserved the nod. The only thing Parke is good for betting on is the over!

I'm sticking to my SU play on Smolka!

Btw, Villante at -300 is as close to free money as you get in MMA betting. Pls let my books release that line!

Vinnie/Hamil over 1.5 -150? Is that a really good line? I haven't seen either since they were in UFC but this screams for me to bet.

Pat Walsh is fighting at HW this weekend, wasn't he a MW in UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back