Official UFC Fight Night 76 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Hill have flipped odds for Fitch/Okami, you guys reckon they will change it if I put some on Okami @ +130?

William Hill have flipped odds for Fitch/Okami, you guys reckon they will change it if I put some on Okami @ +130?

put 2.5 units on okami @ +137

they just suspended that line but my bet is still pending, I guess this is a great way of getting limited :eek:

Singel att vinna

Yushin Okami @ 2.37
Bout BettingOpen

Jon Fitch v Yushin Okami

Insats: SEK 1800.00
Potentiell vinst: SEK 4275.0

Seery - http://www.ufc.com/news/Neil-Seery-is-a-Good-Man

- On the average day, Seery, a father of four, begins work in a local warehouse at 6:30am. He clocks out at 2:30pm, trains until four, and if he’s lucky he’ll have 90 minutes free until he goes back to the gym.
- but it’s all he’s known since he turned pro ten years ago
- “I’m 36, four kids, I’m running around, working full-time. But when I got the call two years ago to fight Brad Pickett, I just said to myself, ‘I’m gonna enjoy every bit of it until it comes to an end.’ And that’s basically why I’m still fighting. I love the training part, I love being around the gyms, and I’m actually trying out two or three gyms when I’m fighting, and the fighting game, sometimes I just can’t get enough of it.
- “The previous fight with Smolka, it seemed to get a bit tougher with a new addition to the family,”
- “We’ve got four kids now, so things got a lot tougher after that, but what can you do? That’s life.”
- “I’ve got two of my kids training with me, so it’s not too bad,”
- “I had a fight with Louis Smolka in Vegas last time and things didn’t go my way. I came home, sat back, took a break, was with the kids, and regrouped. And then, look, UFC in Dublin and we’ll go again. So we don’t look that far forward because I’m 36 years of age.
- “For years, I’ve bounced around nearly every single club in Ireland and I put in the hard work everywhere,”
- “I’ve boxed with the best boxers in Ireland, I’ve rolled with the best people in Ireland, I’ve done everything that I can do to get better at this game, and I think it’s just the heart to keep going. That’s why I’m always dangerous to the end. I just have that heart and that belief that I won’t let anybody get the better of me in a fight. And it’s worked so far, and I’ve just got to keep doing that until the time comes. When I have to walk away I’ll walk away.”

I like Hamill at current odds but not much, Jotko for sure and probably Smolka.
Thoughts?

I think its HW, his opponent fought at HW his last 4 fights (the ones I checked).

He was LHW for TUF when he got KOed by Spohn. He's a smaller HW, but a big LHW.

just seen a funny line on unibet, Hendo is currently sitting at the same price as phil"cm punk" brooks to be MW champ dec 2k16 at a nifty 500/1!! apparently pride titles are equal to wwe titles in mma now

MLB CS
Going Blue Jays (Series) -145 vs Royals for a solid 4 units. Will sure be fun to watch, and I think that, in a 7 game series, the value lies on this side of the bet. The Blue Jays advance to the World Series.

you think the Mets, on the back of matt Harvey and home-field advantage, will get past the Chi-town Cubs, to advance onward?

I got really surprised when I heard Reza had already served his sentence since I saw him pop up on pictures from Allstars occasionally. He didnt serve it all in a stretch. Also, swedish prisons are nothing like american prisons. He probably had a lot of time to keep his body in shape at least.

Nice good to hear that and good solid camp looks like we may see the ole mad dog back.

Nope Parke is always in close fights sod that! I bet against him when he fought Tibau and that was too close for comfort, and I am sure I bet on Trinaldo to beat him which he did officially altho Parke deserved the nod. The only thing Parke is good for betting on is the over!

I'm sticking to my SU play on Smolka!

Yeah can't play parke just makes fights too close with his style, reza has had some decent performances last few fights not many out there that can put micheal johnson either but he submitted him. His style has always been relentless with his grappling and wrestling so if he is even half of his usual self he should be a decent dog coming in.

Yup smolka/holohan now the co main event so I expect holo to be even more relentless in round 1 before smolka takes over, should be an interesting fight.

Vinnie/Hamil over 1.5 -150? Is that a really good line? I haven't seen either since they were in UFC but this screams for me to bet.

I thought so too. Who knows though. Can't see either winning with strikes but can see Vinny by sub. Well maybe hamill by TKO? Idk

put 2.5 units on okami @ +137

they just suspended that line but my bet is still pending, I guess this is a great way of getting limited :eek:

Singel att vinna

Yushin Okami @ 2.37
Bout BettingOpen

Jon Fitch v Yushin Okami

Insats: SEK 1800.00
Potentiell vinst: SEK 4275.0

don't do that stuff :(

Pat Walsh is fighting at HW this weekend, wasn't he a MW in UFC?

He was LHW for TUF when he got KOed by Spohn. He's a smaller HW, but a big LHW.

he's always fought at LHW. and he was never big for it, he could be a MW.

the fact that he's fighting at HW means he's being lazy as fuck.

Vinnie/Hamil over 1.5 -150? Is that a really good line? I haven't seen either since they were in UFC but this screams for me to bet.

don't understand what you mean at all. vinny's had fast fights in the ufc... but frankly, you should be more concerned with their post ufc action than their ufc action (at least in vinny's case). he's done quite well in M-1, had a good performance last fight in wsof vs brilz, didn't gas at all, was fresh in rd 4.

for the record i'm not saying o1.5 is a bad bet, tho

cs02132, thanks for explanation on teasers.

Sham,

Villante at -300 is as close to free money as you get in MMA betting. Pls let my books release that line!

I am nervous about betting him at this price, he is -305 now on 5d. I like him but that is pretty steep for any MMA bout... please convince me ! :) What do we know about his opponent?

he's always fought at LHW. and he was never big for it, he could be a MW.

the fact that he's fighting at HW means he's being lazy as fuck.

I was talking about his opponent, Tyler King. He fought at HW mostly, but he's also made LHW for TUF. I believe this fight could be at LHW - any way to confirm?

don't understand what you mean at all. vinny's had fast fights in the ufc... but frankly, you should be more concerned with their post ufc action than their ufc action (at least in vinny's case). he's done quite well in M-1, had a good performance last fight in wsof vs brilz, didn't gas at all, was fresh in rd 4.

for the record i'm not saying o1.5 is a bad bet, tho

I think this is Vinny Mag's WSOF debut; the Brilz fight was in Titan iirc. Also, if my memory serves me right, I think that was a close fight. I remember because I had a decent bet on Vinny (something I said I'd never do again after Perosh blasted him) and was worried going into the 4th; I had Brilz up 2-1.

Also, I'd be weary of betting -3XX anything on Villante. Gian just isn't that good a fighter to be >3:1 to anyone in my opinion. Perosh is old, got destroyed in his last, but hung in there with Bader and even momentarily stumbled him early. He's also got that old man strength himself, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Perosh found a way to win this fight. They both suck.

Reza is a wrestler, needs one takedown to steal a round. Then it's probably Parke's 3rd split decision, it is in Ireland though and Reza's ring rust.

In regards to the o1.5 for Hamill vs Vinny, I love it. Vinny can't take Hamill down, and until Hamill eventually gasses as always it will be a slow and sloppy kickboxing match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back