Official UFC fight night 83 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST EVER SHERDOG POST:

Assuming the odds for Alex is paying $3.95 against Donald who is $1.25, this is what I'd keep my eyes on. I've watched all of Alex's fights in the UFC and his striking is pretty damn impressive and according to UFC.com, Alex has 3inch reach on Donald as well. I was not expecting the odds to favor Donald so much. I see it being a 50/50 battle standing and if they remain standing, Alex could be a good money maker.

However I never bet before the fight . I always watch the fight and will wait until I see something significant happen prior to placing a bet. For example, after watching Hendrix not being able to take Thompson down and can't close the distance or when Rhonda was unable to grapple with Holly - Yes I did put money down on them and it paid very well
Welcome bro.

Livebetting is not always available for some of us (trying to bet on Argentinian bookies site LOL). Those 2 you mentioned are solid livebets.

ITT we discuss mostly on prefight bets (well.. from time to time Joseph Budden finds a dance partner and fill 4 or 5 pages with BS discussions) but during the events we have a play by play thread which suits perfect for livebetting.

(well.. from time to time Joseph Budden finds a dance partner and fill 4 or 5 pages with BS discussions)
gngsta.gif

Max bet the most they let me

Cerrone -185 $462.5 for $250

Few other lines out, too

Few other lines out, too
Jesus did you luck out hitting that opener

Good to see based on the lines for the over/under that somehow "fight doesn't go the distance" for Thatch vs Siyar will come at + odds

Contemplated going heavy on a -150 parlay of Brunson & Bermudez....but i'll wait. Not like their lines can get any worse.

Jesus did you luck out hitting that opener

Good to see based on the lines for the over/under that somehow "fight doesn't go the distance" for Thatch vs Siyar will come at + odds

Contemplated going heavy on a -150 parlay of Brunson & Bermudez....but i'll wait. Not like their lines can get any worse.
I definitely lucked out, but I don't even think it was the opener. I checked BFO and it had him at -240. I logged on 5d and saw -185. I threw a haymaker at that and must've bumped it up to what it is now.

I think you have the odds on "fight does not go the distance" mixed up. Based on the u/o it's going to be in the -200s

I definitely lucked out, but I don't even think it was the opener. I checked BFO and it had him at -240. I logged on 5d and saw -185. I threw a haymaker at that and must've bumped it up to what it is now.

I think you have the odds on "fight does not go the distance" mixed up. Based on the u/o it's going to be in the -200s
Whoops, yeah just realized I mixed them up. Fuckkk but -200s is kind of reasonable

Man wtf I didn't get any alerts for this shit. Why doesn't BFO work anymore?

i like krause as a fighter, can someone tell me more about shane campbell and how he matches up?

Man wtf I didn't get any alerts for this shit. Why doesn't BFO work anymore?

dude it hasn't worked for a few weeks, it sucks. you'll wake up in morning w/the alerts. it sux.

UFC Fight Night 83 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1001 Alex Oliveira +180 o2½ -120
11:30PM 1002 Donald Cerrone -260 u2½ -120
UFC Fight Night 83 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1101 Roan Carneiro +280 o2½ -110
11:00PM 1102 Derek Brunson -400 u2½ -130
UFC Fight Night 83 - Bantamweight 3 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1201 Cody Garbrandt +135 o2½ +105
10:30PM 1202 John Lineker -155 u2½ -125
UFC Fight Night 83 - Featherweight 3 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1301 Tatsuya Kawajiri +240 o2½ -150
10:00PM 1302 Dennis Bermudez -320 u2½ +110
UFC Fight Night 83 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1401 Siyar Bahadurzada +250 o1½ -105
9:30PM 1402 Brandon Thatch -350 u1½ -135
UFC Fight Night 83 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
Sun 2/21 1501 Shane Campbell +130 o2½ +110
9:00PM 1502 James Krause -170 u2½ -150

i missed the openers, cerrone was -245.. i'm taking -260, but it's a bet on where line will move as much as anything

brunson predictably -400, sadly.

kawajiri O2.5 -150?

krause price a lil steeper than i hoped...

Few other lines out, too

omg 5d had him -185!? fuckkk. i just hit the -260

apparently cowboy was -185 opener, fuckkkk

i wish alerts worked on oddsb or bfo, neither do :(

annnd cowboy now -350, which is where i kinda thought it'd open. glad i got the -260, i guess

annnd cowboy now -350, which is where i kinda thought it'd open. glad i got the -260, i guess

Back to -300. I kinda thought that would be where it settles. I got -245. Guess I'm happy enough with it. I am gonna take the freeroll if the line jumps way up again and Olivera gets to +275 or better. I like Cerrone in the fight but not so much that I won't freeroll if I get the chance.

omg 5d had him -185!? fuckkk. i just hit the -260

apparently cowboy was -185 opener, fuckkkk

i wish alerts worked on oddsb or bfo, neither do :(
I don't think it was an opener

i'm gonna play brazilian cowboy, best to leave it to last minute for better odds or go now y'all think?

i'm gonna play brazilian cowboy, best to leave it to last minute for better odds or go now y'all think?

I think money comes in on Cerrone.

However i don't like Brazilian cowboy here. This is a big step-up for him he's going from fighting the guys at the bottom of the food chain right to the top. Cerrone is the better striker and has a BIG advantage on the floor IMO. He was dominated by Burns on the mat and sub'd (of course no shame in that), decided to grapplefuck Merritt but could never get anything going and he was 1-1 with Hallmann going into round 3 after being stuck on the bottom in round 2.

Betsafe have adjusted Thatch's line. Thatch is now -312 he was over -600!! Gutted I didn't place a bet at +450 now. Bermudez down to -294.

Last edited:
I played against Thatch in both of his last fights, but I'll be on him against Siyar. My only hedge would be ITD, which may hit anyways with Thatch.

Opening odds -
1057_o.png

Current odds -
1057.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back