Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
betsafe have hendricks/thompson over 2.5 -166 i like this alot.. i dont think hendricks will play around on the feet against thompson and even if he does hendricks have a iron jaw and neither guy have ever been stopped before

300$ on the over for me and over+borg+cirkunov +157 > 100$

Last edited:
lol Rosholt ML is +140 and Rosholt DEC is +150

Was going to say borg + misha the overs on either jb/mak or overs on hendricks/WB sound good within parlay fodder plays.

Maybe were looking at 2-3 team parlays, more risk but better rewards ?

Some lines move a bit recently. Borg a bigger fave at -350, Grabowski now the fave at -135, Lahat/Rivas over now -115, Spencer and Burkman both -175 now, o2.5 Borg/Scoggins -175

Cirkunov -1050 now lolllll

anybody know anything about white's training and why he has been out over a year? no new pictures on his facebook for a long time and no twitter post either for about 5 month.. i wonder if hes been working like a madman or the opposite maybe :)

So I've been thinking about Lobov not being such a reliable pick with his record, stand & bang style etc. But some things to consider: he's faced tough competition. on TUF he looked great with his 3 KO's, his submission defence against Hall.

After watching some Alex White: he is content to stand and bang with other strikers. He is long but doesn't seem to have a great grasp on how to utilize his reach fully. He gets tagged a lot, leaves his chin out and something that stood out to me was his front kick. He often throws this sloppy push kick to keep guys at bay. He throws it at range, up close, moving forward and backing up. He will throw it to lead off his combinations, to counter opponents as they strike...he even throws it when he's rocked. He loves using this weapon & I think Artem can exploit that.

On TUF Artem showed that he can counter those well and enter into the range he likes. Artem's pressure and marching alex down is going to make him uncomfortable, causing him to go back to that push kick he loves and I can see that being a big problem for him here. He even throws it when his back is to the cage and guys are teeing off on him.

Did some further capping on our mysterious Alex white, he did get injured almost 9 months back around May 2015 with an upper body injury.

http://guardiansportsgroup.com/2015...ud-alex-white-forced-out-of-ufc-manila-clash/

So lobov imo @ 24 fights and only 1 ko loss in 2011, imo is good. White on the other hand knocked out by martins back in 2014, then his next fight a loss followed by the injury above, 9 months healing + ring rust and facing an irish guy with a iron chin and heavy hands who almost became a tuf winner, and b365 still no lines up.

These odds are just beyond lame. I can't work with this. I'll wait for props.... it's been a while since a card like this. I can't believe Borg is -350. I'm going to play Scoggins now and probably lose but I'll take that risk unless things change

cirkunov is sooo physically gifted at 205, soooo strong, but man, he looked raw to me in his debut

what's anyone know about nicholson?
"gifted" is not the term...he better change his supplementation regimen or USADA is going to bust him

confident cirkunov is gonna get it done within the distance.

Some lines move a bit recently. Borg a bigger fave at -350, Grabowski now the fave at -135, Lahat/Rivas over now -115, Spencer and Burkman both -175 now, o2.5 Borg/Scoggins -175

Cirkunov -1050 now lolllll
I really hope Scoggins gets to +300. He's almost there.

By the way, all the money lines on BM have not changed it

Anyone know what KJ Noons been up to? I feel like he's got 1 foot out the door. I don't think he wants to fight anymore. Burkman has been losing but he seems more invested.

Far as style goes, they'll probably trade bombs with eachother. Does Burkman usually offensively grapple I can't remember? If he does he should win this.

I really hope Scoggins gets to +300. He's almost there.

By the way, all the money lines on BM have not changed it
Already hard on the over but i'm gonna have to stab Scoggins if he keeps climbing too. Didn't expect Borg's line to get even worse than -300

Anyone know what KJ Noons been up to? I feel like he's got 1 foot out the door. I don't think he wants to fight anymore. Burkman has been losing but he seems more invested.

Far as style goes, they'll probably trade bombs with eachother. Does Burkman usually offensively grapple I can't remember? If he does he should win this.
Burkman isn't the most trustworthy guy, but in a matchup like this i'd be surprised if he doesn't use his wrestling and clinch game. He'll usually try to work it if he can, and against Noons I feel that is the obvious path to take for the win. Gotta imagine he'll try to fight a bit smarter since his job is on the line, so thats a confidence booster too.

some random info :) makovsky did his camp with tri-star and GSP looks to be in great shape.. not sure how long he has been with them?

CWxhOHSU4AAjdzP.jpg

makovsky looks so tiny next to him lol

Hmm, Mike Pyle +145? I'm contemplating hittng that. I'm not sure if it will keep getting better though...

Hmm, Mike Pyle +145? I'm contemplating hittng that. I'm not sure if it will keep getting better though...

i dont think its worth it..40 years old and looking worse and worse in his past few fights.

As Joseph said he is not trustworthy.

That said if he sees something like a choke I think he'll go for it

It looks like I will be chilling in the dog pen on Sunday. Besides Nelson and Lobov (Have him at + odds tho), I most likely won't be on any other favorites unless things change dramatically

i dont think its worth it..40 years old and looking worse and worse in his past few fights.
In a sense I agree with you, but there will probably be a point where his odds have value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back