Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sense I agree with you, but there will probably be a point where his odds have value

true i would need better then +200 though =/ i just rewatched his last fight vs colby and he loked terrible there.. i know it was a diffrent style matchup but even in the standup exchanges he just looked so slow and was getting tagged alot against a much worse striker then spencer.. i have a hard time seeing how he wins this.

Spencers a bit new and raw but his striking base and volume are good, I don't think he will play on the ground exactly but he is good and strong at getting back to his feet also and has a decent chin@28.
I think he will edge 2 rounds in the bag and ride it out to a decision win. Pyles the better fighter, but not @ 40, I don't believe he feels 25 and a young man, more so after the last few fights and being 1-4, one more loss and he could be cut.

Need Pyle by dec +450 or better to play

Otherwise will degen Spencer into a parlay if he stays below -200

Ive said this already but TJ Waldburger also out struck Pyle. Pyle does not win a srand up fight here.

Johny Hendricks Fan Q&A "UFC is Happy with my Weight" Weighs 176 lbs

With all the limited footage/facts available, is 1-0 Gall really warranted to be a -550 fav over a 0-0 guy? Maybe I am wrong, but I think his price is inflated partly due to being on "looking for a fight"

Not sure why Galls line is like that maybe people read up he has been doing jiu jitsu since 16 and his calling out of cm punk after his 1st win, he has been acting almost like he is already due his CM punk shot, Mj is a decent striker with a decent chin, he claimed in a recent interview he won't let gall get the take down to get his game started.

With all the limited footage/facts available, is 1-0 Gall really warranted to be a -550 fav over a 0-0 guy? Maybe I am wrong, but I think his price is inflated partly due to being on "looking for a fight"
It's definitely ridiculous to be that high, some other factors would be that Mickey Gall won his 1st fight on the ground with a submission (an area that I would imagine is MJ's weakness). Mike Jackson is a striker, and from what I've seen online he doesn't even look that great on the feet. I would've went with Gall by sub, but at these crazy odds f that. They're both so inexperienced who knows what will happen. The moment and pressure can get to Gall.

Anyone know what KJ Noons been up to? I feel like he's got 1 foot out the door. I don't think he wants to fight anymore. Burkman has been losing but he seems more invested.

Far as style goes, they'll probably trade bombs with eachother. Does Burkman usually offensively grapple I can't remember? If he does he should win this.

Tends to punch his way into the clinch and then go to work. How he gulliotined Fitch and got him self into trouble again and again against Stungun (That fight still gives me nightmares, watching Burkman just flush my cash down the toilet)

The only dog I'm really looking into right now is Makovsky to be able to steal a decision from JoeB. It's super tough betting against Benavidez and you almost never feel good about doing it but I think I'll end up doing it because there's not much I can work with here for this card to maximize my profits.

Tends to punch his way into the clinch and then go to work. How he gulliotined Fitch and got him self into trouble again and again against Stungun (That fight still gives me nightmares, watching Burkman just flush my cash down the toilet)

Noons isn't DHK. Noons is 1 dimensional. He hasn't evolved in any aspect of his game. At least with Burkman he has 3 facets which is the striking/submissions/wrestling.

ufc.com has jackson listed as the 11-10 mike jackson, not the 0-0 one

The only dog I'm really looking into right now is Makovsky to be able to steal a decision from JoeB. It's super tough betting against Benavidez and you almost never feel good about doing it but I think I'll end up doing it because there's not much I can work with here for this card to maximize my profits.

Noons isn't DHK. Noons is 1 dimensional. He hasn't evolved in any aspect of his game. At least with Burkman he has 3 facets which is the striking/submissions/wrestling.

Never said that they are similar in anyway. Which is also why I'm on Burkman. Just told you that he likes to work in the clinch, as you asked. Doesn't stop him from having the fight IQ of a brick though.

Whats the general consensus on Lewis/Grabowsky? Is Grabowsky decent on the feet or is he primarily a submission guy? All I know is that if Lewis ends up in top position, its most likely game over.

But whats the sub line going to be i would have thought evens as hes -300?

I'm hoping +160 or so. The over has moved to -170 so the $ coming in thinks the fight is going the distance. I got the opener so hopefully I can get my hedge at good odds too.

5d canceled my Hendricks/Thompson o2.5 -140

Mine too and it's at -210 now.

When odds came out I was so excited thinking I'd make bank on that bet plus my Werdum bets. Now this card is a pile of crap for betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back