Official UFN 85 Thread - Brisbane - Hunto vs Murrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Barry would just post the damn link to his betting service.

I think it's safe to say that Barry doesn't have a betting service. He is just a very commited troll.

I wouldn't really call what Barry does "spamming". He also has never actually advertised his troll service. I assume at some point he intends to invest time in taking the joke to a new level with a website mocking Luca's or that BettingTips guy's.

There are far worse posts in these threads than Barry's absurdity. He adds some levity to the thread when he pops in (imo).

Also, betting contrary to Barry is proven to be profitable even if his picks occasionally hit. Betting against huge favorites that Barry picks probably has a better rate of return than anyone's picks in these threads, period.

That guy 12th Man used to constantly post here and sell his tout service and only lasted so long before he got the ax. And now we just allow Barry to do it? And he's a shitty capper on top of it LOL???

I think it's safe to say that Barry doesn't have a betting service. He is just a very commited troll.

If he's really trolling "committed" does not do it justice. Kamikaze pilots crashing their planes into boats in WWII would be impressed with Barry's commitment to his cause here.

Magny dec still +250 at 365. Already have £100 @ +225 but really tempted to add more.

Want to hedge my Magny action some what, but I don't know whether Lombard ITD or Lombard dec is more likely. Tough one.

That magny decision line is still tempting for sure, but I do like lombard to go to decision still I don't feel he will get the win itd, magny will stick and move via his long jab and avoid that beast altogether.

That magny decision line is still tempting for sure, but I do like lombard to go to decision still I don't feel he will get the win itd, magny will stick and move via his long jab and avoid that beast altogether.

Altho i've got a couple of largish bets pending, im joining you on the lb train for this card especially as I can now bet Pearson Laprise as i've finally joined Unibet.

I am interested in Steve Bosse as a dog. He trains out of Tristar according to Sherdog. Anyone know about how his camp is going?

I know before some people posted saying he is garbage but its not like Te Huna is a world beater either.

I'm really struggling to see how magny can avoid getting close to Lombard. Just comparing in the KG fight as its the closest person to Lombard in regards to build.
I have a feeling he's going to get throw around if not ko'd early..

man. i finally gave "fighter and the kid" podcast a try.. there's sooooo much non-mma stuff, (i am sure some people like it, and yea, it's funny at times) -- and then the actual fight stuff? it's terrible! they don't know shit... they started talking about pearson-laprise.. they had NO clue about the fighter swaps that happened (opponent changes) and then schaub's like "so it's 145, right? cause it's pearson?"

...wtf. he hasn't been 145 since 11 fights ago. his last TEN fights have been 155+.. and no one corrects him...

the actual mma talk is worthless..

I am interested in Steve Bosse as a dog. He trains out of Tristar according to Sherdog. Anyone know about how his camp is going?

I know before some people posted saying he is garbage but its not like Te Huna is a world beater either.

Te Huna is decidedly better. Bosse hits hard but is a brawler. Yeah there's always the chance he lands a bomb and wins but he's outclassed by Te Huna.

man. i finally gave "fighter and the kid" podcast a try.. there's sooooo much non-mma stuff, (i am sure some people like it, and yea, it's funny at times) -- and then the actual fight stuff? it's terrible! they don't know shit... they started talking about pearson-laprise.. they had NO clue about the fighter swaps that happened (opponent changes) and then schaub's like "so it's 145, right? cause it's pearson?"

...wtf. he hasn't been 145 since 11 fights ago. his last TEN fights have been 155+.. and no one corrects him...

To be fair i'm sure they're lives make it hard to keep up with everyone in the UFC. The only time the fight talk is good is when its a big fight or someone Schaub knows personally.

I imagine Rogan does prep tape watching, cause the amount of shit he forgets on his podcast is funny lol

I don't really like Schaub much as an analyst and generally don't value what he says much. I think Joe Rogan, Schaub, and Eddie Bravo are just drinking buddies that are trying to convert their BS talking into $.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that and I like it as entertainment but I don't really take what they say seriously.

Te Huna is decidedly better. Bosse hits hard but is a brawler. Yeah there's always the chance he lands a bomb and wins but he's outclassed by Te Huna.

Yeah, I agree. From what I remember Bosse was also retired until he got the call from the UFC to sub in for Rampage when his legal dispute with Bellator made it look like he wouldn't be able to fight Maldonado. He only got offered the shot in the big show because he has a big fan base in Quebec from his hockey days and the event was being held in Montreal. I hate to throw around term "UFC level" but I really don't think he is.

I think bosses also had a myriad of injuries and long delays if memory serves right, th ex body builder that hits like a trunk but as others said not ufc calibar, mind you te huna was going to retire also.

te huna su, hedged with bosse ko r1 perhaps.

Altho i've got a couple of largish bets pending, im joining you on the lb train for this card especially as I can now bet Pearson Laprise as i've finally joined Unibet.

Don't forget you can do multiple bets literally few secs apart, hammering that live bet button becomes the norm, you could end up placing 8-9 live bets even if they are maxed @ £20 or £50.

Or you can do a bigger amount wager, and hope cash out button works (not always!) unibet cash out seems to have a different live status to normal live betting ie lb being available and cash out not always.

Live betting option is the safer option naturally but harder to recoup larger amounts due to the amount of lbs you would have to do place.

Otherwise yeah welcome to unibet its always nice to have the first 3-4 fights to lb on.

dont really see the value.. what does r1 sub pay? i could see that happend..

Well both of Mir last wins were by this method and round and Hunts chin isnt going to get any better.

Im not buying Mirs comments about "Hunt better tap" blah blah blah . Mir will try to TKO hunt . 1st round sub is like +400 iirc

Rebel: I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money because it's none of my business. However, let me give you some advice if you consider flushing money down the toilet as an acceptable hobby.

I'm not in any way lecturing you so don't take what I say to heart mate. If you're going to burn money on parlays that 99.99999999999% aren't likely to hit, then why not donate it to charity instead? You're making the bookies rich with this reckless type of gambling and I genuinely feel bad because you don't truly understand that money could be better spent by taking a methodical and analytical approach to betting.

Hell, subscribe to my sports betting service and you'll actually come out with a profit. I just don't know what point betting a hopeless parlay has because it has no value. I have seen you around the betting threads for some time so you should know why parlays are considered "sucker bets".

- Barry

Meh it's only 10 bucks. I'm not advising anyone to follow suit and parlay like there's no other way to play it. I think that goes without saying. But yes you're right parlays shouldn't be your base but I've made exceptions for myself, cuz why not?

It would be nice to know who I'm subscribing to if I have a face to match. Maybe you should start a podcast?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back