Official UFN 85 Thread - Brisbane - Hunto vs Murrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedged out of my Magny action. Should have y'day as 365 had Lombard @ +125 which is what I bet Magny at, but had to take +115 @ Ladbrokes.

I'd been thinking about it but someone above made a very good point about KG being freestyle and Lombard judo, so Magny's clinch takdowns are likely to be unsuccessful. I also took his point about we are speculating about Lombard dropping off physically at this point. I do expect a drop off from Lombard due to no roids, but for pre-bet purposes I am expecting the best Lombard we have seen. Will be lb the shit out of this fight tho!

i did, too. i'm freerolling magny for like 1u now

i did, too. i'm freerolling magny for like 1u now

Yeah likewise Magny wins i win some coin Lombard wins i break even. The more I think about it the more question marks I have and we just don't know the answers. Lb written all over it.

going with the flow here...bought out of Magny action...somehow had about 6u total. Now I have about 1u on him and have him in a few parlays but feel much better about this as I think Lombard has several ways to win.

I bought out of a little of my Magny $ but I'm riding with him for some of it. I felt he should be favored and I still think so.

Magny Dec +300 on betfair :)

Lombard Dec +300 too so if you bet both you get +100 on fight goes to dec.. pretty sweet value if you ask me..i see it going to a dec alot more often then not :)

Last edited:
Magny Dec +300 on betfair :)

Lombard Dec +300 too so if you bet both you get +100 on fight goes to dec.. pretty sweet value if you ask me..i see it going to a dec alot more often then not :)

Just as I buy out most my Magny action! Still have £100 on him to win by decision @ +225, but I am registering with them for that line for another hundred.

It's not an MMA talk show though, at all. These guys really aren't analysists at all, just talk because they are kind of commited to it, due to Schaub and the title etc.

Also, Callen is such a cuck

yea, i think i went into it with the wrong expectations

Interesting that both Kenny and Dom (and I have an unabashed man-crush on Dom as an analyst, I think he's the best there is) said Lombard has a "big advantage" on the ground. Am I missing something? Lombard is amazingly strong and has great Judo. He has solid top control too. But he doesn't do much damage inside the guard (due to inactivity a lot of the time), he's no threat to sub Magny, and his gas tank is suspect. Then throw in how well Magny handled Gastelum on the mat and I think Dom and Kenny are off.

I mean, it's not crazy to think Lombard has a slight advantage if he gets top position, I buy that. But a decided edge? Not to my eyes.

i was getting annoyed by their remarks, too.

he's just a good grinder. that's it. he is fucked if magny gets on top. he's fine if he's on top

Does unibet allow lb between rounds for decision lines, itd lines like 365?

Does unibet allow lb between rounds for decision lines, itd lines like 365?

in that regard they are even better then 365 as they have: dec/itd X fighter wins in round ect open during rounds not just between..

I better make the most of being a newbie there then!

ya pound them as hard you can while it last lol if you are successful on "smaller" markets like mma they will most likely limit you quick..

edit; maybe try make some tiny dumb parlays on soccer,tennis ect once in a while to throw them off.. not sure if it will help with limits but cant hurt to try

So Connor Ruebusch who writes the Sherdog preview articles, works for BE and does their vivsections, etc. has started gambling

Join us Connor. Don't just lurk, join the darkside

So Connor Ruebusch who writes the Sherdog preview articles, works for BE and does their vivsections, etc. has started gambling

Join us Connor. Don't just lurk, join the darkside
BOL to him. He has a pretty horrible track record for picks on the Heavy Hands podcast :D

Damn... Everyone buying out of their Magny plays. Im riding with my 3u @ +124.

I'm not buying out. Ride or die on Neil, I really like him here.

I have a huge bet on Magny at +120 that I originally made with the intention of free-rolling but now I'm on the fence about it. At this point I'm thinking I might let it ride too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back