Official Women's Division Discussion #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw Anastasia's recent bellator fight man did she look sloppy if she dont sharpen her tools she gonna get slept soon

Honestly Dana saying "no new divisions" probably means that there is a flyweight tournament already set up.

Last edited:
looking forward to the belfast fight, i wonder how elmose does at straweight.
she has good stand up , so does ABC, but elmose can wrestle as well
my daughter is due to go to that show, if she can get tickets
Interesting to see how Elmose does with the weight cut. I'm just hoping for a good fight in this one.

One person saying she looks big, and you responding with a blanket statement about Brazilians, does not compare to how people were acting after Andrade beat JOJo.

As for the second part of your post: cute, although weird coming from someone with a strange obsession with Japanese wrestlers.

Yea I guess there are more Calderwood fans about.
I'm more of a Penne fan though so was definitely not happy about it back then either, JoJo lost because she stuck her head in a guillotine (albeit after being ragdolled like noone has ragdolled her before), but Penne just never stood a chance against Andrade's brutal physicality and it was unpleasant to watch, that's what pisses me off.

Maybe if Canderwood fans had been more vigilant back then they would have been prepared for this. But as I alluded to earlier, today's salty JoJo fans might be tomorrow's Grasso fans.WE ALL HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER and protect our waifus against these Uruk-hai that are coming for them and their titles. It's already too late for Gina and Miesha...

As for Japanese wrestlers, I'd say that's more a mark of the most refined taste and besides, a fairly benign stange obsession to have by WMMA fan standards ;)
giphy.gif

Yea I guess there are more Calderwood fans about.
I'm more of a Penne fan though so was definitely not happy about it back then either, JoJo lost because she stuck her head in a guillotine (albeit after being ragdolled like noone has ragdolled her before), but Penne just never stood a chance against Andrade's brutal physicality and it was unpleasant to watch, that's what pisses me off.

Maybe if Canderwood fans had been more vigilant back then they would have been prepared for this. But as I alluded to earlier, today's salty JoJo fans might be tomorrow's Grasso fans.WE ALL HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER and protect our waifus against these Uruk-hai that are coming for them and their titles. It's already too late for Gina and Miesha...

As for Japanese wrestlers, I'd say that's more a mark of the most refined taste and besides, a fairly benign stange obsession to have by WMMA fan standards ;)
giphy.gif

Good points all around. Especially that last bit.

i just saw Anastasia's recent bellator fight man did she look sloppy if she dont sharpen her tools she gonna get slept soon
That's how she's always fought and she hasn't changed. Throw a kick, then throw a sloppy combination of punches while standing bolt upright, and fall into a clinch. Get stuck in clinch for 1 minute. Repeat.

But you are comparing the physicality of a former atomweight versus a large strawweight. It wasn't nearly as surprising that Penne could get out muscled in the cage.

I wonder why no one has tried to pressure cyborg/force her to grapple immediately. I guess they rather stand around the outside scared shitless until they get ko'd.

If the 8% dehydration rule still applies, Cris will need to reduce her weight to about 153 lbs then dehydrate up to 12 lbs of water.

If the 8% dehydration rule still applies, Cris will need to reduce her weight to about 153 lbs then dehydrate up to 12 lbs of water.

Thought that was supposed to be yesterday? Possibly I am wrong.

Thought that was supposed to be yesterday? Possibly I am wrong.
I will have to check, too. In any event, according to her interview with Ariel, she was 175 lbs when she got the call 8 weeks ago. Now Cris is 165 lbs with just 4 days left till weighins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back