Official Women's Division Discussion #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, DeAnna Bennett has pulled out of her fight against Jodie Esquibel at Invicta FC 21 due to injury. She'll be replaced by the undefeated Kali Robbins.

Well, DeAnna Bennett has pulled out of her fight against Jodie Esquibel at Invicta FC 21 due to injury. She'll be replaced by the undefeated Kali Robbins.
Kali Pop Tart Robbins not only has the best fighter name but has finished all her fights. War Pop Tart!

Kali Pop Tart Robbins not only has the best fighter name but has finished all her fights. War Pop Tart!

Lol, it's more original than "The ____ Assassin" (even though those seemed to have gone away for a bit) but i don't get the cutsy wmma nicknames like this, she's a tart with pop in her punches?

Lol, it's more original than "The ____ Assassin" (even though those seemed to have gone away for a bit) but i don't get the cutsy wmma nicknames like this, she's a tart with pop in her punches?
She did KO Kyna Sisson in 8 seconds with a nasty right to the jaw so she does hit hard. From her fight vids, she's quite violent and well-rounded. It certainly won't be an easy fight for Jodie.

She did KO Kyna Sisson in 8 seconds with a nasty right to the jaw so she does hit hard. From her fight vids, she's quite violent and well-rounded. It certainly won't be an easy fight for Jodie.

Should be a good scrap. Looking forward to it.

May the best man win!

Okay, actually looked at the kid's twitter account for the first time. Other than the stupid, it is endless attention whoring. She seems to spend a lot of time dancing, posing for cameras and doing everything but improving her skills.

Utter joke. No worries, though. I am sure the UFC will move her up the rankings anyway.

Zaira Dyshekova; 20 year old bantamweight who submitted Yana Kunitskaya earlier this year. Here she is from a few hours ago as last minute replacement for Helena Kolesnyk.

Zaira Dyshekova; 20 year old bantamweight who submitted Yana Kunitskaya earlier this year. Here she is from a few hours ago as last minute replacement for Helena Kolesnyk.

Belly-down arm bar too. Nice.

Okay, actually looked at the kid's twitter account for the first time. Other than the stupid, it is endless attention whoring. She seems to spend a lot of time dancing, posing for cameras and doing everything but improving her skills.

Utter joke. No worries, though. I am sure the UFC will move her up the rankings anyway.
So, in other words, her Twitter is no different than anyone else's?

Why is Anderson vs Tweet now for an interim FW belt?

Cyborg popped hot. Invicta just embarrass and diminish themselves by not stripping her.

Cyborg popped hot. Invicta just embarrass and diminish themselves by not stripping her.

Not like she was coming back anyway with the UFC starting a 145 division (though I wonder if ufc won't just throw her to the curb after this)

I think there may be a challenge by Cyborg to the USADA situation. Invicta FC may just want to wait until that all plays out.

I think there may be a challenge by Cyborg to the USADA situation. Invicta FC may just want to wait until that all plays out.
Exactly. Invitation has pretty much always given women the benefit of the doubt. Time alone probably would have been good enough to strip Cyborg, but then again, they don't exactly put on an event every two weeks.

Exactly. Invitation has pretty much always given women the benefit of the doubt. Time alone probably would have been good enough to strip Cyborg, but then again, they don't exactly put on an event every two weeks.
If it was just the UFC thing or just the USADA thing... I'd be fine with Interim, but with both looming... I'd rather they just strip her. I'm tired of Interim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back