Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants someone coming in with a 1-1 record and leaving the champion. At least in the first tournament, they were decent fighters, UFC veterans. This tournament is full of nobodies, looking to make a name for themselves. The two fighting for the title are established veterans by comparison.

I'm not knocking Phoenix Rising Bantamweights since it could be like a lot of the cards previous
where they didn't look promising but once they took place they turned out to be diamonds in the rough
and how I would know that is I have watched every card from Invicta FC 15 to the most recent card
where there have been decent or show stealing fights in all of those 27 cards I've watched.

Interesting backstory with tournament competitor Taylor Guardado, formerly Stratford. Went 9-1 in the amateurs, having her last fight in 2011 aged 19 and now here she is, making her pro debut. Seems that when Rousey was asked on tuf to name someone the UFC should sign she nominated old opponent Stratford. Looks fit and athletic and I'm getting a Van Buren vibe with this one. Here she is faceplanting an over-enthusiastic Amanda Bell.​

Last edited:
Same thing they did to King’s teammate. “Hey, you know how you beat they fighter you were meant to lose to? Well, here’s someone who can definitely kick your ass!”

Finally, an analysis by people with functional brains.

Now there's interest in who will get the title shot against Amanda, and both ladies will probably sustain their popularity after tonight.

I think the interest is pretty minimal to be honest. 95% of people dont think Nunes versus either Fee or Meegan will be competitive and most just want the fights to happen so that 145 can be shut down.

If they do Fee v Amanda and Meegan gets her wish of fighting GDR that is probably the end of 145, unless they decide to run back GDR v Nunes at 145. Let the 145'ers go to Bellator where they actually have a division.

Interesting fight...

It has two ends only:

A) Moras gets wrestlefucked for 3 rounds
B) Eubanks gets subbed while trying to wrestlefuck Moras.

I highly believe at option a though.

Me too, but I hope for option B.

Interesting fight...

It has two ends only:

As much as I'd like Moras to win and continue to survive against the odds, Ubanks has teh legit grappling credentialz which makes option B not actually an option (if Aspy Ladd couldn't do it in 6 rounds is Sarah gonna do it?) which will leave her once again in jeopardy.

Interesting fight...

It has two ends only:

I think option c, Eubanks will tko her.

Before there was DEEP JEWELS, before there was Invicta FC, there was Smackgirl:

We got confirmation Rachael Ostovich fight being canceled was USADA related. This is a screen shot of a video but its the best I can do for now. It is about Rach thanking her manager, lawyer(it seems) and Jeff Novitzky with helping her "beat this". If Jeff is involved it's USADA related. I am sure she will beat this. I never for one second took Rach as an intentional drug cheat. People just need to stop taking supplements unless they are pre-approved.

Noticed VanZant on the latest embedded, is that a sign that peace has broken out between her and the UFC? Maybe Rachael related too, well they can't afford to lose both of their IG-girls.

Also see PVZ is in LA on business. I can hear Dana now, "Stick with us kid and we'll get you into the movies."

We got confirmation Rachael Ostovich fight being canceled was USADA related. This is a screen shot of a video but its the best I can do for now. It is about Rach thanking her manager, lawyer(it seems) and Jeff Novitzky with helping her "beat this". If Jeff is involved it's USADA related. I am sure she will beat this. I never for one second took Rach as an intentional drug cheat. People just need to stop taking supplements unless they are pre-approved.

honestly i forgot Ostovich is still in the UFC. that says it all really

Status
Not open for further replies.