Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great fight. What do you all think? Did the judges get it right?

Great fight. What do you all think? Did the judges get it right?

Yep. Just re-watched both ladies fights.
1. Despise the commentary. Schiavello's insistence on always talking about a single fighter irritates me on the high side of my colon.
"Yamaguchi threads the overhand right, coming agonizingly close!!!" Meanwhile Zamboanga has hit her 2-4 times. It was not until the third round that he started to act as if there was more than one person landing.
2. Fairtex/Todd was a great god damn scrap. Very, very close fight. Will re-watch. Again.

I wish Dana would pry open his wallet and get some of these ladies to the UFC. Particularly those from Fairtex, which is a great camp.

Well there you go now it's 6-1 OR if we use jon jones fan logic "reduced sentence = completely vindicated" USA has 0 intentional users.

Also when did Priscilla pop? And what is that?
penne was not deemed non intentional, she got a minor reduction for cooperating and not spreading any more lie s on social media :')

One FC:

Judo <{1-11}> (@thatdude21601 plz don't watch it's too sad to see this happen to her)

Wrestling <Kpop775>

I'm probally not even heading out at this point for it.... First my tournament fighter drops out, Now Amber Brown... if I show up, Kay Hansen will sprain her toe the morning of the fight most likely. Hopefully they stay in KC for a bit longer.... its a shorter drive than Vegas.

Fascinating (?) fact:
Felicia Spencer is my most picked fighter on Tapology with 7 picks, & I got the winner right every time (OK, they weren't exactly the hardest predictions to make).

bwSdA9H.jpg

You'll be very surprised to know that I have her winning tonight too :eek:

Fascinating (?) fact:
Felicia Spencer is my most picked fighter on Tapology with 7 picks, & I got the winner right every time (OK, they weren't exactly the hardest predictions to make).

bwSdA9H.jpg

You'll be very surprised to know that I have her winning tonight too :eek:

If she doesn't finish Zarah in under 4 mins then Megan deserves the next title shot by default.

I would like both Megan and Spencer to lose just to screw up the obvious plans the UFC has for that non-existent division.

I do think Spencer has a chance vs Nunes (not saying she'd win but she has a chance, even if it's 1000-1 ;) ) but I'd rather see Nunes fight the Meeg because the outcome would please me more.

I would like both Megan and Spencer to lose just to screw up the obvious plans the UFC has for that non-existent division.

You're a horrible person and I'm glad your wishes were denied ;)

Both over quick.
Anderson won by first round boop KO.
Spencer won by first round G & P.

The thrilling fights over the weekend took place in ONE.

I do think Spencer has a chance vs Nunes (not saying she'd win but she has a chance, even if it's 1000-1 ;) ) but I'd rather see Nunes fight the Meeg because the outcome would please me more.

You're a horrible person and I'm glad your wishes were denied ;)

I am. So now each of them can play punching bag for Amanda. Spencer just needs to learn to diet and fight in a real division, and then 145 can go away. Anyone left can go to Bellator.

Feel kinda bad for Fairn and Dumont, they were willing to take Non title Featherweight fights, while the scared ones dropped down to Bantamweight as soon as possible. I hope neither of them gets cut, call in Pam Sorenson or make Letson and Chiasson move up, don't let these brave women go away.

Happy for Spencer and Anderson, they both delivered as they should have. This is what I mentioned months ago, that flashy finishes in these fights would spark interest in the division. Now there's interest in who will get the title shot against Amanda, and both ladies will probably sustain their popularity after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.