Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would probably not help at all. What I understood about the problem at hand was that the tech team was so inept that they could not figure out a way to do likes that are linked to the likers without creating a big mess of slowness and bazillion database queries when they reach a certain limit.

So instead of removing the function completely they do everything wrong by leaving the problem around, but making limits on its use which will not stop the critical mass from appearing again in the future. They basically ate a band-aid to cure ulcer. But I guess clicks/dollar/etc. for the like-whoring posts are more important than an actual solution (removing the stupid feature)
Honestly, I think the Likes system helps contribute to how toxic this site can be sometimes. People troll threads with inflammatory posts that garner likes from other trolls.

Why did it take so long for Mackenzie Dern to take conditioning & the scales seriously since
at her now last 2 weigh ins she has looked in excellent shape plus she has weighed no more
then 115.5 lbs on either occasion compared to previous weigh ins where she was fat and barely
made 116 when she did make weight.

Why did it take so long for Mackenzie Dern to take conditioning & the scales seriously since
at her now last 2 weigh ins she has looked in excellent shape plus she has weighed no more
then 115.5 lbs on either occasion compared to previous weigh ins where she was fat and barely
Alot of people mature once they have children, changes your whole life perspective and can often lead to a more serious approach. The whole now I'm fighting for my family mindset.

Shevchenko corner: We have cool custom masks from our sponsors

UFC: Here's a tissue that we folded into a mask shaped object

I think I saw somewhere that the KN-95 masks are required by the NSAC’s protocol. Other masks just just provide a feel good warmth.
Having a kid will do that to a lot of people. You try harder to not screw up when said screw ups take food out of your kid’s mouth.

Weili Zhang
Panda:remember me

rBd3kYssAK-8szcfDgOMpp2jZ6o2kxedu5SvUaSOgXhshRfnDunl6uMwTGrvI6WiMDPMS_pRn5OAsk4=s580-nd

Poor Antonia got the worst that could happen to her limited skillset... doesn't help much if you kinda sorta get something going in the third round after being so effortlessly handled for two round and can only hope for a finish. She still has a long way to go to be a "proper" Mixed Martial Artist. Chook's blonde moment to choose to stand early in the third was baffling, though. Dominant stuff nonetheless, of course.

And Cifers really had no chance after Dern managed to grab the leg. Was entertaining stuff while it lasted. Also, has Dern's english started improving? :)

Really disappointed in Antonina's fight, not because she lost, but because she appears to have regressed badly and forgotten everything she's learned in the last 5 years. She didn't lower her base, get her hips away, or even fight grips when Chookagian got a hold of her, these are all things she's learned and showed that she can do in her previous UFC fights. And she was beyond passive on the ground, she was more active and defended a lot better against Roxy who's a better grappler than Chookagian. I don't know what went wrong, especially considering that she was training with Cejudo for part of their camp.

As for Dern vs. Cifers, yeah that was expected. That was a gimme fight for Dern if there ever was one, not sure if there's anything to be learned from it.

Katlyn getting that payback on the sister, lol. Good bounce back win for her after the title shot loss. Antonina showed toughness, but wasn't well-rounded enough. Maybe too big a jump up for her at this time.

BJJ bless, was interesting to see that was the 1st leg lock submission in the women's division that Dern pulled off. Leg locks are very rare in mens MMA now, but didn't realize none had been pulled off for the women.

@Tokoloko how was the fight and the full card? Bleda won the split decision over Pudding Lover. Do you agree with the decision? If you were there hope you had fun at the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.