International OJ Simpson Dead

wow, never heard anything like that. I know white people were overall pissed off about it,
uuummm.... no not really.
which only kinda made sense to me.
Maybe the media stories did. Not really in real life. Just because Chris Rock got some laughs with this joke doesn't mean "all white people were ANGRY"
I mean, did they know either of these people?
Personally? No. Like the rest of the American public
Did it effect their lives?
No. We still cheered like crazy. Also, this was a very pro football school. That might helped a bit I guess.
Not really, yet here they were saying, "it set back race relations 30 years" (words from a middle school teacher to me, a guy who also referred to a student as an N).
Very unfortunate. Pretty crappy middle school teacher.

no, because they have no solidarity,
Hey..... If some white guy goes on a drug fueled rage against the cops and gets put 6 feet under in the process I PROMISE I won't help destroy a black owned business the next day. Call me crazy.
I guarantee you Jewish people do that.
Not sure what you mean about this but I highly doubt you speak for all Jewish people.
White people aren't like that.
You also don't speak for all white people

uuummm.... no not really.

Maybe the media stories did. Not really in real life. Just because Chris Rock got some laughs with this joke doesn't mean "all white people were ANGRY"

Personally? No. Like the rest of the American public

No. We still cheered like crazy. Also, this was a very pro football school. That might helped a bit I guess.

Very unfortunate. Pretty crappy middle school teacher.
hmmm, never heard about any group of non-blacks cheering the verdict.

the middle school teacher I referred to seemed to truly hate black people, the kind of guy who'd say, "So and so isn't like that so I'm not racist" I kid you not, when he talked about one of his students he used the N word. Funny thing was, I got along with this dude. I don't really know what gets into some people to where they just have so much hate, I really don't. I mean, I get irritated by everyone but I know when I'm being full of shit and I know it's just me. And ya, I get irritated at black people, and white people and immigrants and my own people. All have a different way of pissing me off but I know my reaction is an ugly thing, inspite of someone acting an idiot. In fact, it's a big reason why I realize I should leave the city, I don't like the ugliness that's coming out of me in my more tense moments. I was never like this before, just getting old.

Explain the Casey Anthony acquittal
I was in Afghanistan during that whole trial. And then came back to America and did no research on that. Fast forward to many years later and I guess she was on the JRE podcast? That whole podcast was strange because it was very much out of context to me.

Hey..... If some white guy goes on a drug fueled rage against the cops and gets put 6 feet under in the process I PROMISE I won't help destroy a black owned business the next day. Call me crazy.

Not sure what you mean about this but I highly doubt you speak for all Jewish people.

You also don't speak for all white people
didn't say "all" but I notice a definite trait of certain folks. Jewish people don't hide the fact that they take care of their own, that they teach their kids to help one another, don't even hide it, it's not my opinion, it's fact. Of course it's not "all" i'd expect you to know the difference but you want to argue. Anyway, saw a docu on Jewish Americans, they described a case of a southern Jew killed by a mob, made it sound like it was nothing but antisemitism because a black guy really raped and killed some girl. Only, I went and researched the case, most likely the Jewish guy did it and not only that, I read that antisemitism wasn't rampant where the guy lived. Now, this was a semirecent docu, post 2000 sometime and they were slanting a story for their own kind when it's obvious the guy most likely did it. https://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/history-archaeology/leo-frank-case/

didn't say "all" but I notice a definite trait of certain folks.
Cool. Either way, rioting because someone gets offed because he/she tried to kill a cop while fleeing is not something white folks participate in. If that makes us bad in the eyes of "mozfoncky" hailing from the lands of Sherdogington than so be it.
Jewish people don't hide the fact that they take care of their own,
Feel free to show me a situation where some Jewish/Israeli American committed a crime so bad that it forces the other kin to defend/deflect... I'm willing to hear learn about this.
that they teach their kids to help one another, don't even hide it, it's not my opinion, it's fact.
Helping one another is not a bad thing.
Of course it's not "all" i'd expect you to know the difference but you want to argue.
No, I am not "wanting to argue".
Anyway, saw a docu on Jewish Americans, they described a case of a southern Jew killed by a mob, made it sound like it was nothing but antisemitism because a black guy really raped and killed some girl. Only, I went and researched the case, most likely the Jewish guy did it and not only that, I read that antisemitism wasn't rampant where the guy lived. Now, this was a semirecent docu, post 2000 sometime and they were slanting a story for their own kind when it's obvious the guy most likely did it. https://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/history-archaeology/leo-frank-case/
Jesus... the rest of this I absolutely am not gonna bother processing.

Cool. Either way, rioting because someone gets offed because he/she tried to kill a cop while fleeing is not something white folks participate in. If that makes us bad in the eyes of "mozfoncky" hailing from the lands of Sherdogington than so be it.

Feel free to show me a situation where some Jewish/Israeli American committed a crime so bad that it forces the other kin to defend/deflect... I'm willing to hear learn about this.

Helping one another is not a bad thing.

No, I am not "wanting to argue".

Jesus... the rest of this I absolutely am not gonna bother processing.
good, maybe you'll stop responding. fine with me.

Sooo… Don’t believe this. I just heard this CT yesterday

But…

Did anyone check if the gloves fit his son?

lol…

Damn that second guy Eric..
Taking the fall for your son (committing a murder) "literally" makes you one of the best fathers of all time...

Can some one please take internet and social media away from Eric.

Crazy that he still had millions in secret bank accounts when he died. Truly justice not done.

Crazy that he still had millions in secret bank accounts when he died. Truly justice not done.
I'd probably hold off on believing this until someone other than a dogshit tabloid reports it.

What? Social Justice was done

OJ’s innocence was a victory by SJWs

I wouldn't believe that, if he did he never paid his attorneys or at least not shapiro. I cackled when they asked him if he'd ever represent him again and he said no, they asked why, probably expecting some sort of real answer about how despicable oj was, instead he said, "he hasn't paid me for the last time yet".

I'd probably hold off on believing this until someone other than a dogshit tabloid reports it.

I wouldn't believe that, if he did he never paid his attorneys or at least not shapiro. I cackled when they asked him if he'd ever represent him again and he said no, they asked why, probably expecting some sort of real answer about how despicable oj was, instead he said, "he hasn't paid me for the last time yet".
Dude never paid anyone and was getting $400,000 a year from pensions that went untouched. No doubt he had assets that we don’t know about. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/13/us/oj-simpson-damages.html

Back