Media Old man explains what happened with Conor McGregor.

baited him by sitting at a bar minding his own business... Im sure his soft grey head was too tempting. <{cruzshake}>

here come the shills

You can imagine the promo now:

"I'd bounce that pale grey headed, half dead in a casket RAT man CLEAN off the canvas! He will do fookin' NUTTIN'! Jameson's you say? You little fookin' weasel you! Proper 12 that chin in round 1, snap that glass chin back 12 times you fookin' bald cunt"

fb_img_1544374768826-jpg.634273
Maybe I would sound like a martial art nerd, but Conor is definitely not an orthodox stance fighter. :D

“I need to just stop reacting to the bait,” McGregor said. “People are trying to bait me into things. Am I the fish or am I the whale? I must be calm, I must be zen. I must lead by example. There’s so many people looking up to me. How can I react in this way? I need to get a hold of this and, like I said, I’m working very hard to do this.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...-bar-incident-i-was-in-the-wrong-ufc-mma-news

giphy.gif

Edit: The old man who got sucker punched apparently was just minding his own business.

“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend. then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch. you don’t need that in life. I don’t like the man, I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/victim-mcgregor-bar-speaks/

having watched a longer version of the video its hilarious how conor won't even admit what he is apologising for. he keeps saying it doesn't matter what happened, but if it doesnt matter then you arent actually apologising

completely fails to own this at all and is just trying to weasel out of any responsibility, but the fact is that hes dumb as fuck and can't do anything subtle with words

said that he doesnt want to think of the event and wants to think about his childs christening instead...such a pity he assaulted someone then

Man Connie is really taking a leaf out of Jones' book with the crap he posts after these things happen.

"I just need to stay true to my fans, my family, my friends and my lord Jesus Christ, I need to stay faithful to who I am etc etc etc"

You twatted an old man in the pub mate. You can't credibly wax philosophical after the fact.

I love how so many of us react like they're shocked, like they'd have done nothing if insulted by an old barfly...
tumblr_pvbl8mTSwn1w7d305o5_500.gif
Old person may be experienced and may not have anything to lose. In prison old people get to be left alone, courts may pity their age / financial status.
If old person is trying to start some shit you better apologize and back away slowly.

"a bully with money". the old man said it perfectly.

It's like when Jon Jones said coming back from drug crashing into a pregnant woman would be like the phoenix rising from the flames, and that he'd be coming back from adversity.

Narcissists aren't that good at admitting responsibility...

It's like when Jon Jones said coming back from drug crashing into a pregnant woman would be like the phoenix rising from the flames, and that he'd be coming back from adversity.

Narcissists aren't that good at admitting responsibility...
<TrumpWrong1>

If an old man saying no to a drink is baiting him and that's how he reacts how does he react if he's at a party where he supplies the drugs/liquor and a girl in tight outfit says no to him? Hmmm...

Bones probably called Conor to thank him for getting all the negative attention these days. Then, he probably asked him for his Coke dealers number.

If an old man saying no to a drink is baiting him and that's how he reacts how does he react if he's at a party where he supplies the drugs/liquor and a girl in tight outfit says no to him? Hmmm...
Old fella first refused the drink, Conor then said jovially "ah get that into you" and the surly old fella replies "the Russian gave you a battering" to which McGregor hit him a slap. Unfortunate but the old guy will be more agreeable in future in a pub.

the ufc has a few characters who open there mouth and just let caca come out.

Back