Olympics Megathread

The German women crushed the team track cycling world record. I had heard talk the brits were shady but they just blown away too

Anyone else thinks the Olympics are incredibly,… ”juicy”?

Especially the Chinese athletes looking like they’ve consumed some secret serum right before lifting, resembling mutants and roid rage. I know Russia gets their reputation for doping and the US are advertised with a squeaky clean image (all hard work bro :rolleyes:), but I’d say they’re just as dirty if not more. Same applies for most countries of course there’s no exceptions but the biggest countries are the biggest dopers.
Chinese always finding a way to lie, cheat, and steal in life. They’re a joke.
The Chinese aren't clean, not a chance.
USA has more proven cheaters than china:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stripped_Olympic_medals

This unit just won gold in the third straight Olympics

images

Olympics as a whole have been disappointing.
I’d say. Swimming was pretty fun. Otherwise, no fans with a few feel good moments and a whole heap of woke garbage—and these perverted Bictarvy ads at every break in play during prime time hours.

There has to be something with that track, those times were unbelievable. That's like someone smashing bolt's record by close to .2 seconds. Just insane. He would've beaten some of the qualifying heats in the 400 proper with him doing hurdles. Crazy.

I’ve got no doubt that US has dirty athletes and coaches like everyone else, but I doubt it’s anything close to a state sponsored program.

It’s very much that. They likely “fund” all these drug agencies and labs that funnel peds to athletes. They’re smarter not to do it in the open like Russia/China, and they cover their tracks well to avoid stigma to both themselves and the all the other PED users if one gets caught. In actuality, USA has as much of a state sponsored drug program as China and Russia.

In the past the US also had influence on drug testers. WADA had presidents from countries friendly to the US. But now times changed and there’s Chinese members on the executive board of WADA lol <Lmaoo>.
Crazy how corrupt the Olympics are, and China is by far the dirtiest team this time.

Dam this Lopez guy Cuban heavyweight wrestler from Cuba is winning his 4th gold
Medal ruining this guy from Georgia.

He is the first male wrestler to win 4 gold medals at the olympics, right?

probably the racist judges will conspire and not give her the gold.

It's all part of the plan.

A - She wins gold, so brave

B - She loses, everyone blames racist white judges

Not a bad play by a trans athlete tbh.

How does climbing up on the balance beam give the same score as doing a freaking springboard backflip onto it?

What a dumb sport.

It's hilarious looking at social media and seeing the reaction of "bronze! Further proof that she's the G.O.A.T.!"<45>
Well if quitting was a sign of bravery, bronze is clearly winning. She just won the event. And everyone not saying the same is clearly racist, what have you done, aren't Olympic medalist so they shouldn't talk and are fat incels living in their parents basements.

Back