Olympics Megathread

Bro they can't even fight inside

I watched it for lulz before wrestling (a real sport) and it was pathetic. They should remove all "combat" sports except for wrestling and boxing. Judo is fake and gay, karate and TKD aren't even real martial arts competitively, and I think I'm missing something but I'm on 3 hours of sleep and fueled by David Taylor defying the odds and becoming the GREATEST ATHLETE IN OLYMPIC HISTORY

I mean he DOMINATED his bracket, and was down 3-2, he could have quit like Simon Bowles, but he manned the fuck up and got the W.
Looks like you got a weird hard on for physical combat living thorough cage fighters and wrestlers.
there are other athletics and sports out there you meathead goon.

When wrestling is Over do everyone a favor and disappear.

Looks like you got a weird hard on for physical combat living thorough cage fighters and wrestlers.
there are other athletics and sports out there you meathead goon.

When wrestling is Over do everyone a favor and disappear.

Lmao I just like real sports. I bet you're impressed by flag football

Bro they can't even fight inside

I watched it for lulz before wrestling (a real sport) and it was pathetic. They should remove all "combat" sports except for wrestling and boxing. Judo is fake and gay, karate and TKD aren't even real martial arts competitively, and I think I'm missing something but I'm on 3 hours of sleep and fueled by David Taylor defying the odds and becoming the GREATEST ATHLETE IN OLYMPIC HISTORY

I mean he DOMINATED his bracket, and was down 3-2, he could have quit like Simon Bowles, but he manned the fuck up and got the W.

I wrestled some judoka on the junior Olympic team in high school and pinned him in like 90 seconds lol. Apparently he has some world gold medals now. I should’ve transitioned to that sport and whooped all those cans.

I wrestled some judoka on the junior Olympic team in high school and pinned him in like 90 seconds lol. Apparently he has some world gold medals now. I should’ve transitioned to that sport and whooped all those cans.

Lmao "world gold medals" in Judo are like participation trophies compared to USA High School state championships. Hope that can remembers you to this day and keeps him from shitting up the mats.

Lmao "world gold medals" in Judo are like participation trophies compared to USA High School state championships. Hope that can remembers you to this day and keeps him from shitting up the mats.

no gi bjj is chill, so is catch wrestling. But judo and bjj with a gi is pretty lame.

Canada
+
DeGrasse
=
Only thing that Madmick can think about for the whole race...

4feb-20150109-DEGRASSI-MAIN.jpg
All the way with Stephanie K.

no gi bjj is chill, so is catch wrestling. But judo and bjj with a gi is pretty lame.
I haven't been on the mats in years, I try watching sub grappling but there is so much stalling its lame. And all the pajamas do is give you better grips to stall. Bitch made shit imo

women's beach ball is disappointing IMO
not due to lack of skill
due to lack of ASS
skinny chicks do nothing for the loins

Dake rebounded nicely.

I’m not sure he gets past Chamizo, but that’s a fun match for bronze.

LOL wtf whos watchin this cuban wrestler blow his entire WAD when he was up 9-0

women's beach ball is disappointing IMO
not due to lack of skill
due to lack of ASS
skinny chicks do nothing for the loins

it’s a different brand of sexy. Tina Graudina from Latvia and the swiss girls are my favorite athletes in the olympics. I’ll try to follow beach volleyball from now on.

us ladies just won the finals while I type this but I’m not impressed. Tina and Verge-Depre from Switzerland are the real champions.

it’s a different brand of sexy. Tina Graudina from Latvia and the swiss girls are my favorite athletes in the olympics. I’ll try to follow beach volleyball from now on.

us ladies just won the finals while I type this but I’m not impressed. Tina and Verge-Depre from Switzerland are the real champions.
agreed. and the spanish women and other teams had skilled as well as visually attractive athletes.
bravo to that.

Back