O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

Enjoy watching him fight which is the most important part. Don’t care about his looks or even his life style choices. I just don’t care for his personality. Gives off “too cool” cocky stoner type vibes. I have known several guys very similar to this and they were insufferable.

I'm going to call bull on that. Sherdog tends to be resistant to fighters with mainstream appeal because they get overrated and their fans are annoying. Also it takes FOREVER for them to go away. Lesnar and Conor were kept artifically relevant for many years after what otherwise would have been the end of their career.

So no I don't think Sherdog dislikes O Malley because he is a "pink haired weirdo" I think they dislike him because we've been here before and we know how the movie plays out and we're not going to enjoy it.

Yall is wrong. He still has the awkward personality of a basement-dwelling sherdogger.

Seriously, the man is insanely good at fighting.

Fast, accurate, creative, insane repetoir of techniques, angles, footwork... the man can do everything.

He would be a beloved figure here, if it wasnt for his cross dressing and pimping his wife out to other men. Admit it.
So, if sean O’Malley was Israel adesanya i would worship him?

He made himself unlikable. No one to blame but himself. lol at him saying he'll be bigger than the belt. Lol. Hahahahahahaha. You couldn't walk the streets right now and find a single person who knows him.
Same goes for you, except he’s successful and you are raging about him on a boomers karate forum.

He made himself unlikable. No one to blame but himself. lol at him saying he'll be bigger than the belt. Lol. Hahahahahahaha. You couldn't walk the streets right now and find a single person who knows him.

That's pretty inaccurate. Sean actually has a big fan base and following. I was heading to work on Sat night and overheard overheard 3 conversations from random people about the fight in a span of 20 mins. Not to mention my entire security staff was talking about it all night along with customers. I hear people talking about him all the time.

He should have lost to Yan, that's just a fact. Every single media score has Yan winning. Yan seems to be losing a step though. If Sean beats merab, he should be clear to dominate the division for the foreseeable future.

I'm going to call bull on that. Sherdog tends to be resistant to fighters with mainstream appeal because they get overrated and their fans are annoying. Also it takes FOREVER for them to go away. Lesnar and Conor were kept artifically relevant for many years after what otherwise would have been the end of their career.

So no I don't think Sherdog dislikes O Malley because he is a "pink haired weirdo" I think they dislike him because we've been here before and we know how the movie plays out and we're not going to enjoy it.
So you dislike some of the most talented and exciting fighters in the sport because people recognize that they're talented and exciting to watch?... That's so bizarre.

So you dislike some of the most talented and exciting fighters in the sport because people recognize that they're talented and exciting to watch?... That's so bizarre.

I think we have different ideas of what talent in combat sports is.

I see talent as being a good fighter. You see talent as some WWE nonsense. And yes WWE nonsense is bizzare. Conor was great in 2014 and at 145 but the man hasn't won a non circus fight in 8 years.

Unfortunately your demenor affects people's opinion of you. It is what it is. Everyone says looks don't matter until you're in a high end restaurant and your waiter has neck tats and face piercings. Not that that would happen, because nice places have standards.
I have tats, a lot and I don’t look like your regular German aswell. I have a sense of fashion and I work with people.

I get the suspicious or projective look all the time and if the customer isn’t a brain dead customer, he will realise that I’m friendly, uncomplicated, supportive and professional.

Boomers here are just raging about O’Malley cause he doesn’t fit into their box of prototype, machismo role model jerk material they can identify with.

He proved more than once that he’s a fucking fighter, tough guy, entertainer, high competitive ego, high skill level.

Quite simple and quite sad.

He has weak ankles. That's where his opponents should kick him.

I have tats, a lot and I don’t look like your regular German aswell. I have a sense of fashion and I work with people.

I get the suspicious or projective look all the time and if the customer isn’t a brain dead customer, he will realise that I’m friendly, uncomplicated, supportive and professional.

Boomers here are just raging about O’Malley cause he doesn’t fit into their box of prototype, machismo role model jerk material they can identify with.

He proved more than once that he’s a fucking fighter, tough guy, entertainer, high competitive ego, high skill level.

Quite simple and quite sad.
You can definitely get people to look past image in the right circumstances but it also definitely severely limits avenues and first impressions. It's almost unavoidable.

You can definitely get people to look past image in the right circumstances but it also definitely severely limits avenues and first impressions. It's almost unavoidable.
Of course. But what is such an approach?! You either be a servant or you’ll serve.

What the fuck would you know about Alpha, platinum member noob with over 7000 shitdog posts in a single year? Gtfoh

<DisgustingHHH>
I know plenty. You better get your cranky ass back to bed old man. You’re gonna bust a hernia.

Its out-sizing the karate board opinions.

Dorks around here like to make fun of him for looking ridiculous, but this is a really small group of people.

The general public is aware of O'Malley for his big KO wins and styling on people.

They should stop shoving this "SEAN O'MALLEY IS A SUPERSTAR" shit down everyone's throat, and I feel like people would like him a lot more, because right now it feels the same as when they try to shove the 'fat women are beautiful and healthy' shit down my throat, its obviously not true, so I feel like either these guys are stupid, or they think I'm stupid and they're trying to make me believe something that I can see isn't true. Just stop with the fake superstar shit, and focus on stuff that's actually true, like his amazing striking, nobody cares about the fucking 'Suga Show', but they just keep pushing that crap and I think it puts a lot of people off him.

I became somewhat of a believer with the Yan fight even though he lost imo.

I'll be a believer if he beats 2 of the following 3

Merab
Sandhagen
Umar

They should stop shoving this "SEAN O'MALLEY IS A SUPERSTAR" shit down everyone's throat, and I feel like people would like him a lot more, because right now it feels the same as when they try to shove the 'fat women are beautiful and healthy' shit down my throat, its obviously not true, so I feel like either these guys are stupid, or they think I'm stupid and they're trying to make me believe something that I can see isn't true. Just stop with the fake superstar shit, and focus on stuff that's actually true, like his amazing striking, nobody cares about the fucking 'Suga Show', but they just keep pushing that crap and I think it puts a lot of people off him.
Ya that actually has a lot to do with it.

He's good but trying to force or convince people that his rainbow hair and face tats are cool just puts many people off despite him being good

Wait was Chito fight supposed to tell us anything different? It was a sparring match, not that I expected it to go to Chito but come on try and clinch or grapple some

Back